Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 75. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 502
Market Integration Platform
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Stop the potato genocide!
Sounds like an enjoyable afternoon. Got to work now, but maybe I'll give it a try later on!
What do you mean? You haven't played your own game?  Cool

Another quick question for folks, how many of you guys actively use Twitter on your computers?
I have four Twitter accounts, used for different reasons. Use two of them daily, and the other two a couple of times a week.

Thinking of an incentive/referral program that uses Twitter, have you heard of anything like this?

Not really, man. I think the biggest obstacle lies in tracking conversions once you scale things up.
Have you considered ads?
You could test things out with Bidvertiser. They have a $20 coupon for new advertisers.
Also, if you have an account with NameCheap, you could redeem a Twitter ad voucher.

I am looking into advertising. I will be advertising on this forum beginning at the end of the week. We'll see how that goes. What I am really looking for is a game changing approach. I don't want to play "follow-the-leader". I want to do something earth shattering.

I understand. Wish I can help, but my experience with gambling/betting market is rather limited.
For what its worth, check out Pinterest. It is criminally underrated despite having the highest conversion rate among any social media platforms.
Also, explore FB. With the right set of keywords, the ROI could impressive. A client generated thousands of targeted traffic to his sportwear site at the cost of 3 cents/click.
Activity: 106
Thanks @vineyard for the giveaway, I am now at profit in your site thanks to the giveaway win Cool .
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
username: hepihepi

currently spend time with scratch for fun and always lose Sad
Its mentioned on the first post
(Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)
and thanks vineyard for giveaway .
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
username:parks56
I am qualified this time Smiley

Yep, just credited your BTC  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
username: hepihepi

currently spend time with scratch for fun and always lose Sad
EOS Auctions
Username: Testing123

Your site looks very good Smiley

Got it and lost it Tongue

You have to try again  Smiley
Activity: 568
Account: Simon8x

Scratch tickets are fun Smiley
Activity: 561

Got it and lost it Tongue
Guys, you need to have at least 30 activity for this promo, and making multiple posts won't help at all.  Smiley
Activity: 1
usename:abdulnino

very good service
Activity: 5
username:mukrom

I like this and help in maintain

I like this, because it is very nice and pleasant

thanks Smiley
user name ; khaniustad
i like this site very much
EOS Auctions
Sounds like an enjoyable afternoon. Got to work now, but maybe I'll give it a try later on!

Another quick question for folks, how many of you guys actively use Twitter on your computers?
I have four Twitter accounts, used for different reasons. Use two of them daily, and the other two a couple of times a week.

Thinking of an incentive/referral program that uses Twitter, have you heard of anything like this?

Not really, man. I think the biggest obstacle lies in tracking conversions once you scale things up.
Have you considered ads?
You could test things out with Bidvertiser. They have a $20 coupon for new advertisers.
Also, if you have an account with NameCheap, you could redeem a Twitter ad voucher.

I am looking into advertising. I will be advertising on this forum beginning at the end of the week. We'll see how that goes. What I am really looking for is a game changing approach. I don't want to play "follow-the-leader". I want to do something earth shattering.
username:love10     

To register, click the "Setup Account" button.  its fun!
i love it
Activity: 91
Stop the potato genocide!

Have you considered ads?

Activity: 44
username: crazy58

let's do this Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: