Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 76. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 285
forget it, I appear as logged in Smiley

my username is: kuriboh

thanks
I get this error when trying to link my bitcointalk account

Invalid response from service, check console for details

I don't see the error on our servers, and I just checked that system and it seems to work for us here. Does it give you this message when you click "Validate Account" or after you have changed your signature on the forum and click Join?

when I click "Validate Account"
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
caйт зaмaнчивый,бyдeм пpoвepять
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions

I don't see the error on our servers, and I just checked that system and it seems to work for us here. Does it give you this message when you click "Validate Account" or after you have changed your signature on the forum and click Join?
Activity: 2
as though not bad, but time of pokazhet.budem to check

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
Username: SjnCoin

Site is looking very good !!!

Thanks.

sorry but i think that you need a 30+ activity to join in this promo Smiley
Sounds like an enjoyable afternoon. Got to work now, but maybe I'll give it a try later on!
What do you mean? You haven't played your own game?  Cool

Another quick question for folks, how many of you guys actively use Twitter on your computers?
I have four Twitter accounts, used for different reasons. Use two of them daily, and the other two a couple of times a week.

Thinking of an incentive/referral program that uses Twitter, have you heard of anything like this?

are you talking about tweeting it?
this is more likely that ice dice done tweet it on tweeter then you will recieve a btc?

Yes, I was thinking about tweeting promotions (free BTC) that expire in a couple of minutes from being tweeted.

everybody can do that there is a lot of similar bounty that other offered for that kind of promotion on tweeter

Can you give me a couple of links to take a look at. I have done searches and what we are thinking is quite different.

im sorry im just using mobile you can take a look on services find hk bitcoin teller they have the similar promotion
Activity: 8
My username is : ipbrazil

I'd like to receive free credits.

I believe OP has made it clear that you need 30 activity to get the promo...

OK, sorry...
EOS Auctions
Sounds like an enjoyable afternoon. Got to work now, but maybe I'll give it a try later on!

Another quick question for folks, how many of you guys actively use Twitter on your computers?
I have four Twitter accounts, used for different reasons. Use two of them daily, and the other two a couple of times a week.

Thinking of an incentive/referral program that uses Twitter, have you heard of anything like this?

this is more likely that ice dice done tweet it on tweeter then you will recieve a btc?

Yes, I was thinking about tweeting promotions (free BTC) that expire in a couple of minutes from being tweeted.

everybody can do that there is a lot of similar bounty that other offered for that kind of promotion on tweeter

Can you give me a couple of links to take a look at. I have done searches and what we are thinking is quite different.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
My username: diabanhxeo

I like your site . First, i can play for fun and earn free bitcoin. There are some words that i dont understand in your promotion ."The only requirements are that you bet a minimum of  0.0015 on our site, and that you bet a minimum of  0.0002 on and play at least 5 scratchtickets".

Because my english is not good so i do not understand it clearly. But anyway, your promotion is very good and it worth for join it.
EOS Auctions

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Username: Sonnyy

Thanks in advance for the promo.

EOS Auctions

EOS Auctions

almost Smiley

hey vineyard i guess i will lose all the btc that you paid on your site  Grin
pretty addicting game

Hey, all you need is a good string of luck!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Stop the potato genocide!

almost Smiley

hey vineyard i guess i will lose all the btc that you paid on your site  Grin
pretty addicting game
EOS Auctions
Pages:
Jump to: