Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] Bitmain Announces Antminer A3 - page 66. (Read 22419 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 08:16:56 AM
They have sold over 5000 A3s if this is their account 1NrMNvxsDwsQ9DA4styegmTue9tPPsV9bg

Bye bye Sia!  Shocked
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
They have sold over 5000 A3s if this is their account 1NrMNvxsDwsQ9DA4styegmTue9tPPsV9bg
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
January 17, 2018, 06:57:02 AM
Just chiming in to be able to follow this thread lol

I was asleep when I heard the sound of twitter calling my name, looked at it, had no clue what Blake is and decided it will probably be a new D3 and went back to sleep Cheesy

Now that I am refreshed and was able to look at the calculators, I can tell you its exactly the same probably. ROI in 4 days, kids seeing 100k dollar in profit/year

THIS IS IT. This is THE chance to become a passive income gangster like CryptoNick I watch on youtube. I NEED to have this miner.  

, in the end,the end its going to be a D3 situation, the first 2 weeks it will be very profitable and it might have payed off the machine because customs take longer in some places and you might be lucky. After batch 3 (latest point) this is going to shit

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
January 17, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
One thing that must be straightened out:

This is another ASIC miner from Bitmain, designed for one algorithm only. It CANNOT be firmware flashed to mine more.

I'm wondering personally how reliable these things are and if Bitmain will stick to their promised delivery date this time. We'll probably see another difficulty skyrocket as the Blake network deals with so many miners turning on. The current network hashrate on Blake is around 620TH and one miner does almost 1T.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
January 17, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
I think you underestimate Bitmain, they will most likely not do the same mistake as with the D3 IMO.

Of course they are in it just for the money and don't really care about the users but even they are not stupid.
More users means more money, today, tomorrow or in a year. They are aware of this and I don't think they will bash their name with the same mistake as with D3s and risk a growing bad rep among new users.

The ASIC mining market is growing and will continue to grow so a good face is important for long term business success.

Just my opinion..

I do not think they care about their reputation.

Yeah, could be true but I think only a smart brain can make a company like theirs and that smart brain knows that on the long run the reputation is gold.
Them entering the AI market with Sophon emphasises the importance of a good reputation as they would fail and be eaten there with a growing bad rep.

Reputation counts when you are offering services. Not when you are selling an item which you can abandon once you sell it. They have terrible reputation when comes to customer support. You think they care of it? I don't think so.

IMO their policy is: Buy a miner, give us your funds and then leave us alone (we don't care of you anymore, there is plenty customers willing to put in their funds).
Thing is their products are really good (effective, profitable) so they don't need to care of reputation (product is selling itself).

Activity: 12
January 17, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
I think you underestimate Bitmain, they will most likely not do the same mistake as with the D3 IMO.

Of course they are in it just for the money and don't really care about the users but even they are not stupid.
More users means more money, today, tomorrow or in a year. They are aware of this and I don't think they will bash their name with the same mistake as with D3s and risk a growing bad rep among new users.

The ASIC mining market is growing and will continue to grow so a good face is important for long term business success.

Just my opinion..

Yeah, could be true but I think only a smart brain can make a company like theirs and that smart brain knows that on the long run the reputation is gold.
Them entering the AI market with Sophon emphasises the importance of a good reputation as they would fail and be eaten there with a growing bad rep.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 06:35:59 AM
Were anyone able to use coupons for this?

No...
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Just my opinion..

Activity: 12
January 17, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Just my opinion..
Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 06:12:56 AM
Interesting that they waited to release this after the price crack

They have always seemed to get an A+ on maximizing profits.
Indeed, they're really good at that...
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 06:11:45 AM
Just released a video of this unknown algo and coin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isi1gw5RndM
Activity: 8
January 17, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

They have always seemed to get an A+ on maximizing profits.
Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 06:06:37 AM
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Were anyone able to use coupons for this?
Activity: 8
January 17, 2018, 05:56:09 AM
Are there other coins that plan on using the Blake(2b) algo or even considering it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
Far more worst then D3 miner. Even  only 1 coin. I already feel poeple crying. Even firstbatch orders maybe no roi if more batches follow.  Lips sealed
Activity: 41
January 17, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
Any experience when they will be on stock again?
What do you guess 1 or 2 months?

I think Sia will now rise massiv. Its one of a few coins which is gain today.

You are probably better off buying the coins rather than the miner then?
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

Probably later today.  They said they closed sales for a technical issue and will reopen this batch ASAP
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
January 17, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
was the batch aready re opened?
Activity: 45
January 17, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: