Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin for coronavirus - page 3. (Read 1086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 10, 2020, 11:20:55 PM
I had time to see this coin but nothing interesting the name of the corona coin does not attract investors, I think coin wants to have a lot of enthusiasts
must have quality such as positive developments, big exchangers
Coins with the name corona are not even eligible to be listed on major exchanges, because with today's conditions the name corona should not be used for the name of the project or whatever,
many people are sad or in distress because of the corona virus, and one of the things we can do to them is sympathize and also respect them by not using the name "corona" (at least for now or several months or years)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
September 10, 2020, 06:21:02 PM
this is terrible. When this pandemic hits almost all over the world, there are some people who try to use it for personal gain, after making a profit and they leave, so it's best to leave this joke.

I never put any attention in this kind of coin.  Taking advantage of the pandemic to gain money, that is so bad!

I have never liked the idea of a coin with respect to COVID-19 because it sounds really funny.

It is not funny at all. 

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
September 10, 2020, 06:11:35 PM
I had time to see this coin but nothing interesting the name of the corona coin does not attract investors, I think coin wants to have a lot of enthusiasts
must have quality such as positive developments, big exchangers
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2020, 05:38:12 PM
LOL, coin for COVID ?
what does that suppose to mean? some coin every one has he/she would get vaccinated  Grin
I would buy it if it went to Coinbase , if not just another scam!
You think there is a chance that it is not going to be "just another scam" coin?  Lol, why do you even have doubts? Of course it is another shit coin that is just being pumped and dumped. Only idiots will invest on those coins. Others will try to take advantage of the pump and dump. Sadly, if anyone invests in this coins, all they do is lose their money and also "encourages" more scammers to come up with these shit coins.

I noticed a long time ago that if developers are going to create a good project with great prospects, they create a completely new project. If developers just want to make money and even agree to fraud, they use a popular theme and try to attract people to it.

And that is happening with most of these corona virus-related coins. A lot of them already exited. And I guess there will be more to come. If a covid-related project is anonymous and aiming for noble mission, expect that they are here to scam naive users. If their intentions are legit, they will disclose themselves so people can actually reach them. But nope, most of these projects are anonymous. So better stay away from them as they are just using the current situation to grab money from gullible users.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 10, 2020, 05:25:08 PM
LOL, coin for COVID ?
what does that suppose to mean? some coin every one has he/she would get vaccinated  Grin
You think there is a chance that it is not going to be "just another scam" coin?  Lol, why do you even have doubts? Of course it is another shit coin that is just being pumped and dumped. Only idiots will invest on those coins. Others will try to take advantage of the pump and dump. Sadly, if anyone invests in this coins, all they do is lose their money and also "encourages" more scammers to come up with these shit coins.

I noticed a long time ago that if developers are going to create a good project with great prospects, they create a completely new project. If developers just want to make money and even agree to fraud, they use a popular theme and try to attract people to it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
September 10, 2020, 10:45:29 AM
this is terrible. When this pandemic hits almost all over the world, there are some people who try to use it for personal gain, after making a profit and they leave, so it's best to leave this joke.
Activity: 826
September 10, 2020, 08:09:45 AM
Recently, I found an interesting article about coronovirus coin, https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/coronacoin-price-is-human-lives, what do you think? Is it a joke or a really hype thing?

Maybe with a probably new lock down and re-increasing of COVID deads this coin will come back, ore will born new coins. The way how coins were burned was disgusting but was only a way for give a random burning to the project

We should stop talking or discussing about these coins created to hype CoVid next year things will be back to normal and these hype coins named after the visrus CoVid will be gone forever and we will only remember these coins from how they scam people so don;t be part of those people who got scammed.

Thats right. Remember all the coins and tokens named after famous people. LOL. Where are those coins/tokens now, Nobody cares about them. Whoever buys into these WILL get burned and lose all their money that they bought for. The only thing to do is to not buy and/or mine these coins.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
September 10, 2020, 07:29:37 AM
haha, somebody have free time to do the covid coin. but over joke.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 10, 2020, 07:28:26 AM
It has been around since the pandemic started. It is just a regular pump and dump token. Nobody in his or her right sense will invest in such project for long time and by the way it makes the pandemic look like an advantage for someone. Especially when the price of casualties keep risen. This is not what we all want. Ones there are many potent vaccines and the virus goes down, the project too will die
Agree with this opinion of you. Indeed, those coins aren't doing us any good, and if you look at what's happening, vaccines will come out soon this year or mid-next year. Ideally, if you decide to invest, you should choose the coins that apply well to our daily life. I have never liked the idea of a coin with respect to COVID-19 because it sounds really funny.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
September 10, 2020, 04:17:07 AM
Recently, I found an interesting article about coronovirus coin, https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/coronacoin-price-is-human-lives, what do you think? Is it a joke or a really hype thing?

Maybe with a probably new lock down and re-increasing of COVID deads this coin will come back, ore will born new coins. The way how coins were burned was disgusting but was only a way for give a random burning to the project

We should stop talking or discussing about these coins created to hype CoVid next year things will be back to normal and these hype coins named after the visrus CoVid will be gone forever and we will only remember these coins from how they scam people so don;t be part of those people who got scammed.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 10, 2020, 04:08:28 AM
LOL, coin for COVID ?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
September 10, 2020, 03:28:25 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 10, 2020, 02:14:28 AM

How come that it became an interesting article for you? Don't you know that because of coronavirus or this pandemic, almost the majority of the country got affected their economy because of this COVID. Therefore, whoever the promoter or owner of this coin is worse than a virus or bugs. The owner of this coin or the developer is taking advantage of the situation to use this to gain money and to obtain that they will hype or deceive the community nowhere in the forum to invest in it, so be careful about this one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
September 10, 2020, 01:13:53 AM
LOL, coin for COVID ?
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
September 10, 2020, 01:06:29 AM
It is actually sad that people can joke about things like this pandemic.... no matter if it is just a hoax or a joke.. it is still not funny. There are millions of deaths and people who have lost their loved ones... so you do not joke around with things like this.

It would be better if they created a coin in honor of the people who lost their lives and if they could link that to some kind of charity that could help with the people who lost their jobs and the families who lost the breadwinners.  Sad

maybe they are not joking and are just taking advantage of the moment from this pandemic, nothing is wrong as long as they don't make it a joke and again I also doubt whether their project is going well or not.
maybe because of the corona virus so people will avoid it in the sense of not buying it.
Activity: 826
September 09, 2020, 05:23:43 PM
People take advantage of the current pandemic as a means to create a new coin out of it. The current situation is not a joke and some people are taking advantage of it to earn money.

I've seen this before and it's a blatant abuse of other people's misery and death. That someone wants to make money from this is heartbreaking to say the least. I'd say please avoid this if you can, don't make a few profits from the misery of so many affected from this nasty virus.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 09, 2020, 05:04:17 PM
It has been around since the pandemic started. It is just a regular pump and dump token. Nobody in his or her right sense will invest in such project for long time and by the way it makes the pandemic look like an advantage for someone. Especially when the price of casualties keep risen. This is not what we all want. Ones there are many potent vaccines and the virus goes down, the project too will die

Now you can find many tokens that were created only for the purpose of building financial pyramids. And everyone understands this and at the same time invests in them. Therefore, this token did not surprise me in any way.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 08, 2020, 05:11:38 AM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
September 08, 2020, 05:06:12 AM
People take advantage of the current pandemic as a means to create a new coin out of it. The current situation is not a joke and some people are taking advantage of it to earn money.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 08, 2020, 05:05:28 AM
With the spread of the Coronavirus around the world, it is likely that the coin will not show high prospects in the future because the existence of this virus in the real world makes the economy very low and one is not even interested in trying to invest with this coin.
Judging from the real effect caused by Coronavirus, of course everyone will not like this token, because considering many things are constrained by the presence of CoronaVirus in the real world, so obviously everyone will stay away from the CoronaVirus token.
Pages:
Jump to: