Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin for coronavirus - page 5. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
September 03, 2020, 06:07:15 PM
I really don't like this coin
coronavirus is bringing loss to the whole world, and a lot of bad guys are taking advantage of this to make a profit, if this coin is released I hope it will fail.

Seems like some guys will do whatever it takes to try to make some money, what they do is hype something that is all over the news and that most people have heard about and make a coin to milk the public. I've seen this again and again over the years, quite despicable if you ask me.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
September 03, 2020, 05:45:28 PM
Although this is an old post but I still wish to add my own opinion. All these Corona virus coins are nothing but scams which were created to steal from unsuspecting and uninformed investors. Nowadays, no one is even talking much about the Corona virus which shows that people have moved on with their respective businesses and activities while taking into account all laid down regulations. Lastly, I remembered coming across some posts about how the creator of one these coins exited scam, which then confirms my stand on these coins being scams.
So yes, it was a joke, it was not really a hype and it died faster than it came.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 03, 2020, 04:58:08 PM
Such a shit person and shit coin.he just tried to take some engagement because corona virus is now trending and global threat.Now he tried to open a new coin and named it corona so that people can make controversy and coin will get engagement and they can collect some bucks.don't try to invest in this coin because it's a scam coin.

My friend, take it easy. There have always been and will always be people who will try to make money on a well-known problem. Whether it's coronavirus, global warming, hungry children in Africa, etc. You don't need to pay attention to it and get annoyed. Just if you see that these are scammers - do not participate in such projects.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
September 03, 2020, 03:11:49 PM
Everytime when I see a coin/token that use name of some hot topic, I am very cautious because you should realize that corona is a temporary problem, but we are looking for long term investment, right?
They are just taking advantage of the epidemic to create bullshit projects and take money from investors. Such projects can never make the situation better, even vaccines are not yet available for everyone to use. Stay away from these projects for safety

I believe that they are just using the name because it is now a house hold name to make shit project. It is just a hype to get people to invest . Covid-19 is taking life's and people are busy making money from others.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 03, 2020, 03:04:03 PM
Everytime when I see a coin/token that use name of some hot topic, I am very cautious because you should realize that corona is a temporary problem, but we are looking for long term investment, right?
They are just taking advantage of the epidemic to create bullshit projects and take money from investors. Such projects can never make the situation better, even vaccines are not yet available for everyone to use. Stay away from these projects for safety
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
September 03, 2020, 03:01:25 PM
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
September 03, 2020, 02:38:45 PM
Recently, I found an interesting article about coronovirus coin, https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/coronacoin-price-is-human-lives, what do you think? Is it a joke or a really hype thing?
in march was not a bad thing to buy right?!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 22, 2020, 02:02:56 PM
Such a shit person and shit coin.he just tried to take some engagement because corona virus is now trending and global threat.Now he tried to open a new coin and named it corona so that people can make controversy and coin will get engagement and they can collect some bucks.don't try to invest in this coin because it's a scam coin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
March 22, 2020, 01:40:15 PM
Recently, I found an interesting article about coronovirus coin, https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/coronacoin-price-is-human-lives, what do you think? Is it a joke or a really hype thing?
If I read in more detail about those who make the coin. I think it is a good idea, this is not a joke, but in the article they made a fundraiser to help those directly involved with Covid-19. I think this is worth sharing because as a form of our awareness as humans helping our friends, moreover, this is a form of using cryptocurrency.

CoronaCoin was designed to bridge the gap between rescuers and patients by channeling cash, useful medicines, tools, and other items into the hands of care providers. This currency is a revolutionary approach to the reunification of the world as a small family, which together in difficult times.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
March 22, 2020, 01:11:12 PM
I think people not affected are taking the Coronavirus matter lightly by creating a joke around it. It is no laughing matter and people should be serious around it. The virus is crashing the strongest economy and killing people in thousands. So it is not a thing to play around with.

These dimwits are tarnishing the image of the cryptocurrency sector. Are they this much retarded? More than 14,000 people have died from COVID 19 so far, and they should understand that this is no laughing matter. The European countries didn't took the outbreak seriously during the initial phases. And now see where that took them to. No one in their right mind would do something like this.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
March 22, 2020, 12:21:22 PM
Many people try to make donation with corona virus and their solidarity is good but we can't trust any one and community will help each other from donation to corona virus, maybe they only take benefit with corona virus to scam many people and got donation for their self without giving to some one get corona virus.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 22, 2020, 07:15:31 AM
Lack of imagination and lack of knowledge on what they can contribute to the industry, these are the traits of these developers obviously they want easy money  at the expense of the Pandemic, let's make this shitcoin fails so in the future we will not have any of similar coins in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 22, 2020, 06:52:18 AM

I think the crypto fans are currently out of ideas in naming a coin. What they see, and what they find will be used as the name of a coin. This is due to a lack of creativity. I think it's a joke.
There are many names idea they can have if they want to . They are using the name of corona because they know they will be benefited of it in terms of popularity everyone knows about the cotonavirus which is the world problem now.
How will they be benifited ? Ask for donation and the money donate to them will send directly to thier pocket thats thier plan thats why they create this token and use corona name.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 22, 2020, 06:31:15 AM
Well they really take advantage with this situation right now, just don't buy that coin they trying to scam you. If corona virus is free then for sure the coin will dump and will die.
The creators of this shitcoin are the same creators of those past shitcoins that scam investors of their money, they want to ride on the wave of Corona virus because it can make an impact because of the name, it does make an impact, but in a negative way, no one should invest in this kind of coin, whose future is already predicted as going to fail.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
March 22, 2020, 06:17:12 AM
Every single part of the world is aware about corona(the virus) so the creator of this coin is taking this situation as an advantage which is absolutely a ridiculous and shameful attempt so we have to be smart and avoid this coin/token whatever it is.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
March 22, 2020, 06:04:21 AM
It is a joke of course, I don't think that there are some people take advantage this situation to earn some money. People should know that this is not good investment, it is a scam coin the team can dump it if they really want to.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
March 22, 2020, 05:35:31 AM
People are always looking for an opportunity to profit from everything. Just like a lot of people are now interested in soap production and hand sanitizers, everyone is just looking for their own way to profit from the current situation.

I am not really going to blame such people, anyone that sees an opportunity to make money and get rich will always grab the opportunity and do what it takes to get that money. What I don’t like about some people is that they don’t care whether it’s good or bad, they are just interested in money and nothing else.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
March 21, 2020, 12:40:57 PM
I am not very interested in coins that take advantage of the situation to attract investors. Viruscorona makes the world panic in any situation and at this time the potential fraudster makes a coin trap for novice investors. New coin are easy to pumd and dump because they only run shortly before the developer discards their coin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 21, 2020, 11:19:02 AM
Not considering this coin as a good investment, using the situation to benefit on their project, I think it's not good, so my first impression is that it is likely a scam. I suggest to just focus on old and reliable coins in the market now, don't invest on new coins as they'll likely not gonna succeed on crowdsale since the world is on crisis right now.
I don’t understand how people can trust such projects. it is obvious that people take advantage of the situation and want to earn money from those people who are very worried about coronavirus. In times of panic,  always appear some people who are trying to trick trustful people
right, from the name it makes people think badly, and I think the developer seems to be looking for profit amid the plague that is happening to the world. but I think this project will not develop well, because it is very unethical to develop, even though it has a good whitepapper

Activity: 866
Merit: 10
March 21, 2020, 11:09:47 AM
How do you consider this a joke ?? if there is an article, it means there are sources and authors. Try searching for who is the author of this article. if they dare to write and post their writings, that's a sign there is a program to make all this come true.
Pages:
Jump to: