Pages:
Author

Topic: New cryptos in the future? - page 3. (Read 18713 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 12:46:05 PM
no one can predict the future of crypto currencies and that has become a risk in investing with these currencies in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on investors
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
There may be a lot of new cryptocurrencies that will become mainstream coins of the future, but I don't think it will happen in two years, because almost all crypto is to attract investors' money, not to develop cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 770
December 15, 2018, 04:28:14 AM
This year a lot of new cryptos has emerged, but not all new crypto has the potential. Because of the falling market impact, it makes it difficult for many new cryptos to get investors. But I am sure that in the future there will be more new projects that have new and more promising features.
that's right, the new crypto will continue to present and market needs. the new project will continue to exist following the development of technology and the market needs something like this to replace the coins where already didn't fit with the new era. so a renewal of the coins will also give effect to both the market and the investors crypto.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 15, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
For me, so far as the worlds problems and issues continue to persist then I think more and more coins might come on board to help arrest some of these problems in order to make the world a better place.
Activity: 421
December 15, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
There will be strong coins in the future, which is related to the technology market. Just like the early Internet, many great companies were born, so the new cryptocurrency will still be born, but Bitcoin may still be the most powerful coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
This year a lot of new cryptos has emerged, but not all new crypto has the potential. Because of the falling market impact, it makes it difficult for many new cryptos to get investors. But I am sure that in the future there will be more new projects that have new and more promising features.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 14, 2018, 11:10:08 PM
I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?
I think we the first step for a good future in crypto is to overcome the current condition of cryptocurrency market that had been suffering a loss in the last few month.
Perhaps many people already loosing their trust on this crypto world, so we have to build their trust again for crypto future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 11:05:07 PM
I think we will be introduced with less crypto in the future. As we all know, there are thousands of coins already and the service they offered is redundant. I think its much better to focus on the coin that we already have and there should be no coin that offers the same service. New coin will only be introduced when there is a ENTIRELY NEW service offered, not revised.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 14, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
will the new crypto is still there in the future when the crypto can come up with a good innovation and could even exceed the quality of previously existing crypto. though not easy yet gradually and will certainly take the quality of crypto will be visible. in fact, we wouldn't know where the new crypto even already in existence will be able to be great at some time in the future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 10:14:35 PM
As information that currently there are more than 2100 coins and tokens registered in coinmarketcap, and now there are hundreds of live ICOs so that the number of new coins will continue to grow, this is what makes investors confused because there are no new investors but only transfers from old investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 14, 2018, 10:12:17 PM
Until now there are many new cryptos that appear and there are dead crypto, so much crypto but the development is slow so it's difficult to survive. For the future of crypto, I have the view that nothing can replace bitcoin, so bitcoin will continue to play in the market and have unexpected movements.
Activity: 350
December 14, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
Of course, hoping for the new cryptos in the future to be more developed, in this year crypto will be bad hopefully the next year will be a good year for crypto to slowly rise again
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
December 14, 2018, 09:57:57 PM
I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?

I am believe there is new crypto in the future. This year, we are see many ICOs launch and many of that ICOs success in market. I am believe in the future there is a crypto and can compete with bitcoin. Technology always improve and new crypto must be bring a new feature and more faster than bitcoin
Activity: 196
December 14, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
More cryptocurrencies will continue to spring up. Only this year 2018 alone has seen over additional 1000 coins or tokens added to the market. This is going to be a continuous trend.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 14, 2018, 07:52:02 PM
the future of crypto can not be hidden or swept under the carpets because as day goes people wake up to the reality of the technology and how it can be used to solve a real life case and therefore choose to adopt it and deploy the idea to the real life scenario and investors get to subscribe into it thereby making it a lucrative business
Activity: 686
December 14, 2018, 07:49:59 PM
I think that in the future will remain top coins, but not all. Most aldokimov and tokens that exist now will live for a maximum of 5 years.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 02:20:17 PM
I think that in the future of the future of crypto transactions, the world will be known as one of the mediums and all countries will accept it, what do you think?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
For the future of crypto itself, it is still difficult to predict because indeed we do not know what will happen in the future, but all of them hope that crypto will rise from this downturn and start to improve so that it will be better than the previous cryptocurrency.
Yeah, we don't know what will happen to crypto in the future. Any possibilities can happen. But, I think it is very possible that there will be more new crypto in the future because we know that it has happened now, it may increase in the future.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 12:45:48 AM
Of course there will be more and more new coins popping up in the future, and you must be more observant in choosing the new coin - coin if you want to invest in it, but this will certainly be a new variation in crypto later if there are many new coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 14, 2018, 12:42:43 AM
Offcourse yes, there will be more cryptocurrencies in future, the only thing there also be some of them copying each other, and many worthless, But I am feeling there will be regulations too.
Pages:
Jump to: