Pages:
Author

Topic: New cryptos in the future? - page 6. (Read 18713 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:50:28 AM
I personally think there is a lot of room available for more cryptocurrencies to join till the market gets completely saturated. Though a lot of newcomers get confused with all these coins but it is better for the long run as they compete among themselves and gives out information to us which helps us to choose the best possible option for ourselves.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?

I don't quite get what you are exactly pointing out. New cryptocurrency means release or existence of a new alternative coin in the market for a specific project or purposes correct? Which means that there will ALWAYS be a new cryptocurrency in the market because every single day there are so many projects that arise
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
It's too early to talk about new coins ! Let the strange stand first . Well, in General, there are even very decent options)
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
 in my opinion, remembering that it is very potential, Crypto is now a big possibility if there will be a new Crypto in the future. Now also large companies have implemented payments via Crypto.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
It is possible that new crypto currency will come in the future . Because developers are always work to  make it more easy accessible and safe so there is possibility to come new crypto currency with new advantages.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:07:46 PM
I think that the best bet is still bitcoin. But in the future as now there will be a lot of promising altcoyins. But a lot of non-profit altcoins will die.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
Crypto will always appear along with the continued development of technologies and the changing times. Crypto will continue to appear recently and of course, this could be for a more innovating than crypto others who have in the past. but it was not easy to make it big and takes time as well.
Activity: 53
August 10, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
I think in the future, in 5-10 years, the market will use coins Facebook, telegrams, Amazon, Google. These corporations have many talented programmers to create technological coins, as well as have people's trust
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies will keep coming in the future, there's no doubt in that. The market is seeing very healthy competition among all the coins and it is good for the investors and users as they get the chance to compare and find out the best among all these coins.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
Future of the crypto is very strong.No doubt at present Bitcoin is the king of this market.Some other coins like ETH, lTC etc are also very popular. We will hope that in future we will see some more reliable coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
August 10, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
I was discussing with a friend the other night about bitcoins and how it is becoming popular. We also got to talking about altcoins until the topic went to the future of cryptocurrency. He said there will not be a new cryptocurrency in the future, I said there might be if more and more people gets in it. Do you think we will be introduced to a new cryptocurrency over the next decade or less? In my discussion with my friend, which do you think is more possible?
everyone must think differently about the future of crypto, there are those who support others who don't. back to each other, do we still support the development of crypto in the future or not. as a trader I am always optimistic that there will be crypto development in the future. and I believe that. so I agree with you crypto will always be there if we still believe and use it, of course with the many people who enter it.
Activity: 221
August 10, 2018, 07:04:18 AM
I think the market will figure out which projects are truly valuable and which are useless.
For now, aside from bitcoin, most tokens are still hype.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
Bitcoin and altcoins are getting the attention of the main stream media and new cryptocurrency are being built on top of different platforms so definitely more and more new cryptocurrency will be introduce in the future but the strong cryptocurrency  with good usage will remain on top or will survive this bear market.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
August 10, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Well, you can talk a lot about this and everyone has their own opinion. I think in the future one of the Crypto-currency will shift BTC and I do not think it will be soon. Now there are already many projects that work better than BTC and make more transactions, but BTC comes first, but this can change at any time!
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 06:54:28 AM
chances are there must be a new cryptocurrency huh. because more and more days are plunging into the crypto world. and that is true, many large companies are starting to receive crypto currencies, there are also countries that recognize crypto like England. Even though this year did not happen, I am sure, the next 2-4 years will be a lot of new cryptocurrency, and certainly profitable.
Activity: 26
August 10, 2018, 05:40:45 AM
I really agree with you. if many people who know about crypto are growing and people are using it, I think there will be many new crypto that enliven crypto currency. and this will become even more interesting, where many crypto will compete with their father, namely bitcoin.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
August 10, 2018, 03:20:05 AM
No doubt there will be more crypto, just look at coinmarketcap - there are new altcoins every day. The question is will any of those currencies be adopted by a regular people for daily use? This depends on the use cases, problems they solve or benefits they give for users.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

there still possible for us to see a new cryptocurrency in the next decade because we are now live on the internet which every day, many new technologies introduced. so we are going to see new technologies and new things that will created in the future and this will grows from this year which will bring a better life for a human.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
I think in the future there will be more cryptocurrency but, not all will be accepted by most people, there may be people who only believe in bitcoin, ethereum, etc.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 01:41:15 AM
Yes you are right there will still be a big possibility that new Altcoins will be born or exist it is because of the fact that investors, developers use it as a form of livelihood or some kind of a business I mean they make huge amount of money with it believe it or not that will surely happen. Some Altcoins will die, some will rise and most especially more and more cryptocurrency will be introduced in the next decade.
Pages:
Jump to: