Pages:
Author

Topic: New gambling game when you win always (Beta) - page 3. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 11, 2016, 01:51:27 PM
since you are not technically "always winning" in this game you should consider changing your title and other places that you may have said this.

i see others have said this but i don't see anyone suggestion any substitute. my suggestion would be something like "you never leave empty handed" that is more "technically correct."

That's what i've tried to explain from the start of this topic. Instead to state that you will never loose, is better and more honest to state that you will never get ZERO in return, so at least you can have back a part of your stake.
Let's see if that will be updated Wink
Topic title doesn't update as of now and I could really say that its really misleading and somehow a clickbait. hehe. I cant really believe on which a gambling game that you win always and as other members said here that its rather a charity than a gambling site. Ive tried to visit the site im always searching for FAQ and provably fair before I tend to test it out.

Now we develop FAQ page where we explain provably fair.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 11, 2016, 10:43:46 AM
confusing
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
December 11, 2016, 10:19:41 AM
since you are not technically "always winning" in this game you should consider changing your title and other places that you may have said this.

i see others have said this but i don't see anyone suggestion any substitute. my suggestion would be something like "you never leave empty handed" that is more "technically correct."

That's what i've tried to explain from the start of this topic. Instead to state that you will never loose, is better and more honest to state that you will never get ZERO in return, so at least you can have back a part of your stake.
Topic title doesn't update as of now and I could really say that its really misleading and somehow a clickbait. hehe. I cant really believe on which a gambling game that you win always and as other members said here that its rather a charity than a gambling site. Ive tried to visit the site im always searching for FAQ and provably fair before I tend to test it out.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 11, 2016, 10:03:07 AM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 11, 2016, 09:55:44 AM

December 11, 2016, 09:40:39 AM
This is definatelly not provably fair.

why do you think that? We have all proofs you can verify it yourself encode md5 hash

You cannot truly blame him for thinking that your system is not fair since the title itself states about some little confusion here, since we don't find any site who's offering their gamblers to win always, and surely the site offers that are scam, so maybe you need to change your header and put some nice words so the peoples eyebrow will not lift up when they see this one.

Hmmm maybe you right and we need to change a litle bit name Smiley but litle
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
December 11, 2016, 08:44:52 AM

why do you think that? We have all proofs you can verify it yourself encode md5 hash

You cannot truly blame him for thinking that your system is not fair since the title itself states about some little confusion here, since we don't find any site who's offering their gamblers to win always, and surely the site offers that are scam, so maybe you need to change your header and put some nice words so the peoples eyebrow will not lift up when they see this one.
December 11, 2016, 07:33:57 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 11, 2016, 06:32:04 AM
December 11, 2016, 06:11:32 AM
If you're betting and get a return of less than what you bet, you are losing  Roll Eyes

It's not hard to understand this, but maybe OP has not clearly stated this to his players!

No when you open case in price 50 bits you never take reward like 0, you can win 20, 30, 40. So you never loose

How he can say "You NEVER loose" when it's clearly explained that if you open the case of 50 bits you can "win" 20,30,40?
That's don't mean a win in my planet lol  Grin

And so you are open case for price 50 and yes you can get 20, 30, 40 and more. But when you open case you don't get zero. You win always but not in plus always but won Smiley Btw we add https on site Smiley

This is misleading OP. You can't say they won if they did not get more than what they wagered. Think about it like this, I gambled 50 bits and I only got 20 bits back. That means I lost 30 bits. That is considered as a loss. I did not win anything but actually I lost something.

What you mean is that people don't lose everything, they get back a portion of their wager. Which is different from saying you never lose. (Lose and Loose are different words and doesn't mean the same).
There is no gambling games that actually can gives you always win everything in gambling there is a risk and you will be still lose ..
So the game is just if you bet in 50 bits if you win but you can get only back is 20 and there is mising like other said... 30 bits is your lose... 
So we can't consider it as win maybe we can still say it is lose with return..

Maybe you right Smiley
December 11, 2016, 06:10:41 AM
Your site looks cool and worth the try Grin

Yes try and give your feedback Smiley
Activity: 402
December 10, 2016, 09:28:16 PM
Your site looks cool and worth the try Grin
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
December 10, 2016, 07:16:57 PM
If you're betting and get a return of less than what you bet, you are losing  Roll Eyes

It's not hard to understand this, but maybe OP has not clearly stated this to his players!

No when you open case in price 50 bits you never take reward like 0, you can win 20, 30, 40. So you never loose

How he can say "You NEVER loose" when it's clearly explained that if you open the case of 50 bits you can "win" 20,30,40?

And so you are open case for price 50 and yes you can get 20, 30, 40 and more. But when you open case you don't get zero. You win always but not in plus always but won Smiley Btw we add https on site Smiley

This is misleading OP. You can't say they won if they did not get more than what they wagered. Think about it like this, I gambled 50 bits and I only got 20 bits back. That means I lost 30 bits. That is considered as a loss. I did not win anything but actually I lost something.

What you mean is that people don't lose everything, they get back a portion of their wager. Which is different from saying you never lose. (Lose and Loose are different words and doesn't mean the same).
There is no gambling games that actually can gives you always win everything in gambling there is a risk and you will be still lose ..
So the game is just if you bet in 50 bits if you win but you can get only back is 20 and there is mising like other said... 30 bits is your lose... 
So we can't consider it as win maybe we can still say it is lose with return..
Activity: 252
December 10, 2016, 06:41:37 PM
So I will always walk away with more than I started, (always win) that makes perfect sense.

Yes you right in our case you don't loose everything. And you can switch cases and spin it. Btw we have referal system and soon we add banners.

It is not always win if you don't always win lol The title should be you never lose everything.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
December 10, 2016, 01:01:44 PM

Maybe he is talking about that if you bet 50 bits you can still get few bits if you got below the minimum..
Just like you said you place a bet in 50bits and you jsut got 20 bits so for his understanding about this you will still win that amount that actually there is missing that we can consider as lose..

This game is bright idea but maybe for other people it can be intersted.. for me it is boring game..
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 10, 2016, 12:46:59 PM

December 10, 2016, 12:31:52 PM

That's don't mean a win in my planet lol  Grin

Man...if you say that you win ALWAYS, you are saying false.
You should honestly state: "for every spin you'll never get ZERO in return" and then we can start to speak!
I would to note you that if you open a case of 50 and get 20 you lost more than 50% of your budget in a single spin...repeat it for 100 times and then let me know if you are winning or not!
December 10, 2016, 12:22:03 PM

December 10, 2016, 12:12:56 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 10, 2016, 11:58:17 AM

Hmmm you ideia is very good about virtual interactive tour, but for start we have record video and place it on FAQ. About slogan hmmm if you can help me about slogan it will be very good Smiley

I can help you with everything and anything about the English translation and wording of your site. If you want, you could hire me to do some rewording of your site to better suit your English speaking audience and clients. There are more people who would understand the English language so you better get someone to word your whole site properly. Good luck OP! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: