Pages:
Author

Topic: New gambling game when you win always (Beta) - page 5. (Read 3180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 09, 2016, 02:13:40 PM
Good day, we have develop in beta new game when everyone win. You can select case and spin it. Link on game - http://casecoins.com. The game is in a test mode and would like to hear what the reviews.
The title is enough for me to convince myself the site probably sucks.Not because of the UI or games,for a fact that it has a faulty tag-line "New gambling game when you win always".How is that gambling if everyone always wins ? I'm really hope that's just one of your promotion slogans and not the actual games.Game looks quite unique and I think if you can take an advice from a professional he would guide you with the user friendliness and marketing streatgies.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
December 09, 2016, 02:08:40 PM
Honestly i do not understand what is this game do you have any demo or actual video demo so that we can understand it more..
I just notice that my browser detected kaspersky which is encrypted script from your site was block by my antivirus..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 09, 2016, 02:02:00 PM
The title of this thread is confusing to understand about the game as we can lost some part of bet amount, make it correct and is there any option to place bet with custom amount not to go with fixed price of case?

hmmm custom, but how we calculate how many bits should be in the case?
December 09, 2016, 02:00:33 PM
I never always won, 'title of thread' the site that you don't lose everything at once? Always win is untrue

so your mistake is what when you won something it is your profit you think, but in this case you won bits always but will be your profit in plus we don't know  Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
December 09, 2016, 01:54:20 PM
I never always won, 'title of thread' the site that you don't lose everything at once? Always win is untrue
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 09, 2016, 01:44:29 PM
The title of this thread is confusing to understand about the game as we can lost some part of bet amount, make it correct and is there any option to place bet with custom amount not to go with fixed price of case?
December 09, 2016, 01:41:13 PM
What are the limits to bet on your site ??
Bonuses like what you give in the game on your site, it seems interesting, but only to see the preview image of your site is not good .. Smiley

Max bet for now is 10 000 bits for one spin and you can win from 1k to 40k bits. What image you talk about?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
December 09, 2016, 01:30:46 PM
What are the limits to bet on your site ??
Bonuses like what you give in the game on your site, it seems interesting, but only to see the preview image of your site is not good .. Smiley
December 09, 2016, 12:57:55 PM
I am not understanding how you telling that we can always win when you have to say tag line like this.
"New gambling game, Win more than other websites.." For positive people...  Wink or
"New gambling game, Loose less than other websites.." If you know what I mean..  Tongue

Be very positive in this case Smiley This game fun

Yes, It is fun But if you think deep you are luring people on the wrong statement. Being positive is one thing but fact is fact. People will loose less. That may be some positive thing.  Roll Eyes

And as far as this goes.
so what you think if in spin will be and gift cards like steam, apple, psn amazon ?

It would be better if we get Amazon or eBay GC's..  Smiley

Yes but in classic dice you loose after putting bet Smiley so our game more loyal. Btw we have added banners for referals Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
December 09, 2016, 12:47:05 PM
I am not understanding how you telling that we can always win when you have to say tag line like this.
"New gambling game, Win more than other websites.." For positive people...  Wink or
"New gambling game, Loose less than other websites.." If you know what I mean..  Tongue

Be very positive in this case Smiley This game fun

Yes, It is fun But if you think deep you are luring people on the wrong statement. Being positive is one thing but fact is fact. People will loose less. That may be some positive thing.  Roll Eyes

And as far as this goes.
so what you think if in spin will be and gift cards like steam, apple, psn amazon ?

It would be better if we get Amazon or eBay GC's..  Smiley
December 09, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
December 09, 2016, 12:10:39 PM
The idea is great.
Just don't false advertise.When you always win?
If you bet 10$ and win 1$ but lose 9$,I don't think of it like a win..

Yes but you aspect win 100$ from 10$, but win only 1$. So we tell you you win always but how much it is other thing  Wink But you win Smiley

Then from this point of view it means that you cheating with users by promoting your site with wrong info of always winning , you meant of always winning but not told that in winning you will be in loss of initial deposit.

Their is no faucet to try your site and their is no FAQ and detail about your games and its fairness, so i wont recommend any of my friends to use your site.

If you read name of topic we in beta, now i want to collect feedbacks. Now we all see what do you need and we already give our developer tasks. Faucet, FAQ and others small things.

That's a nice approach. If there was a faucet I would definitely try to play there. Another good addition would be a chat were mods give tips from time to time to active users. Good luck with your project!

Faucet we already add in todo list. About chat this is good point but no one talk now. Very small online users Smiley
December 09, 2016, 12:03:04 PM
We have add Server seed for next spin and now you can see fairness spins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
December 09, 2016, 12:01:49 PM
The idea is great.

Yes but you aspect win 100$ from 10$, but win only 1$. So we tell you you win always but how much it is other thing  Wink But you win Smiley

Then from this point of view it means that you cheating with users by promoting your site with wrong info of always winning , you meant of always winning but not told that in winning you will be in loss of initial deposit.

Their is no faucet to try your site and their is no FAQ and detail about your games and its fairness, so i wont recommend any of my friends to use your site.

If you read name of topic we in beta, now i want to collect feedbacks. Now we all see what do you need and we already give our developer tasks. Faucet, FAQ and others small things.

That's a nice approach. If there was a faucet I would definitely try to play there. Another good addition would be a chat were mods give tips from time to time to active users. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 09, 2016, 11:33:40 AM
It's an interesting concept, please keep developing it!
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
December 09, 2016, 11:22:04 AM
I would say, it is looking good. Aesthetic wise, it looks simple and usable. I would recommend though, that you should put some kind of side bar or menu sidebar where everything is accessible and easier to view your stats and other options.

I think the logo is a bit not so engaging or rather it doesn't really show what the website is. It's just a CC. I would recommend changing it to something that will showcase what the website is and also maybe include something that would show that you accept bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
December 09, 2016, 11:12:57 AM
I dont consider it a win coz you get an amount lower on what you have bet. Meaning you still lose some of your bet. But at the same time its better than to get zero.
December 09, 2016, 11:05:41 AM
The idea is great.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
December 09, 2016, 10:54:17 AM
The idea is great.

December 09, 2016, 10:49:59 AM
The idea is great.

Pages:
Jump to: