Pages:
Author

Topic: New gambling game when you win always (Beta) - page 6. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 09, 2016, 10:47:16 AM
The idea is great.
Just don't false advertise.When you always win?
If you bet 10$ and win 1$ but lose 9$,I don't think of it like a win..
Activity: 154
December 09, 2016, 10:25:08 AM
I am not understanding how you telling that we can always win when you have to say tag line like this..
"New gambling game, Win more than other websites.." For positive people...  Wink or
"New gambling game, Loose less than other websites.." If you know what I mean..  Tongue

Be very positive in this case Smiley This game fun
December 09, 2016, 10:23:14 AM
Good day, we have develop in beta new game when everyone win. You can select case and spin it. Link on game - http://casecoins.com. The game is in a test mode and would like to hear what the reviews.

I usually don't trust sites telling me "you will be always winning" but if you have a faucet there I'd check it out. I saw the similar question in this thread above me asking you should we deposit anything to play on your site, but I haven't seen the answer. So, do you have a faucet on your site?

No, now we don't have faucet, but we can develop faucet if this needed for feel the game  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
December 09, 2016, 10:13:19 AM
Good day, we have develop in beta new game when everyone win. You can select case and spin it. Link on game - http://casecoins.com. The game is in a test mode and would like to hear what the reviews.

I usually don't trust sites telling me "you will be always winning" but if you have a faucet there I'd check it out. I saw the similar question in this thread above me asking you should we deposit anything to play on your site, but I haven't seen the answer. So, do you have a faucet on your site?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
December 09, 2016, 10:08:31 AM
I am not understanding how you telling that we can always win when you have to say tag line like this..
"New gambling game, Win more than other websites.." For positive people...  Wink or
"New gambling game, Loose less than other websites.." If you know what I mean..  Tongue
December 09, 2016, 10:05:17 AM
So I will always walk away with more than I started, (always win) that makes perfect sense.

Yes you right in our case you don't loose everything. And you can switch cases and spin it. Btw we have referal system and soon we add banners.
December 09, 2016, 10:02:57 AM
This is something new that's why I find it interesting. There are several cases to choose from too which is good. You can still lose of course but atleast not all in per bet because you can still take something from it. I also like it's responsiveness, it looks good in mobile. The only problem is the chat feature,  when you send a message you can't see it instantly because the textbook and send button is overlapping. Other extra feature needed were already mentioned above by other members.

Okey, we will look on this bug in mobile. Maybe you can give us screenshot? For fast bug fix
Sure.  Please check the screenshot below as reference. As you can see there is still messages under the last visible chat but it was covered by the textbox and button.

Thank you for bug reporting, we send this screen our developer  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
December 09, 2016, 09:42:50 AM
So I will always walk away with more than I started, (always win) that makes perfect sense.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
December 09, 2016, 09:42:23 AM
This is something new that's why I find it interesting. There are several cases to choose from too which is good. You can still lose of course but atleast not all in per bet because you can still take something from it. I also like it's responsiveness, it looks good in mobile. The only problem is the chat feature,  when you send a message you can't see it instantly because the textbook and send button is overlapping. Other extra feature needed were already mentioned above by other members.

Okey, we will look on this bug in mobile. Maybe you can give us screenshot? For fast bug fix
Sure.  Please check the screenshot below as reference. As you can see there is still messages under the last visible chat but it was covered by the textbox and button.

December 09, 2016, 09:41:29 AM
The site reminded me of bustabit maybe it's just because of the site's layout design. You should change the title it's giving everyone the wrong info of winning here.
Maybe i can explane to you. When you bet 50 and spin get 30, you loose 20 and win 30. So you will win more than loose
In this scenario you basically lost 40% of your bet amount and you still say its a win?

Yes you win in this case not loose and in next spin you can win much more. Because you don't always loose
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
December 09, 2016, 09:25:07 AM
The site reminded me of bustabit maybe it's just because of the site's layout design. You should change the title it's giving everyone the wrong info of winning here.
Maybe i can explane to you. When you bet 50 and spin get 30, you loose 20 and win 30. So you will win more than loose
In this scenario you basically lost 40% of your bet amount and you still say its a win?
December 09, 2016, 09:11:00 AM
tried to visit your site and it gives me confusion on your "when you win always" thing, let us take the 1st case as example, 50bits to open the case and there are chances to win lower amount, do you mean if i pay 50bits and i got 20bits that is a win for you? isn't it a loss of 30bits?

Maybe i can explane to you. When you bet 50 and spin get 30, you loose 20 and win 30. So you will win more than loose  Wink In classic gambling game you loose everything what you bet
December 09, 2016, 09:08:39 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
December 09, 2016, 08:59:42 AM
If you're betting and get a return of less than what you bet, you are losing  Roll Eyes

Yes but in dice if you have been bet and if your bet not win, you loose everything.
Your point being that you only lose 0.x amount here instead of 1x on other dice sites? No matter what its still a loss, and not a "when you win always"(which by the way is not even grammatically correct). Try wording it properly instead of misleading others
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
December 09, 2016, 08:59:33 AM
tried to visit your site and it gives me confusion on your "when you win always" thing, let us take the 1st case as example, 50bits to open the case and there are chances to win lower amount, do you mean if i pay 50bits and i got 20bits that is a win for you? isn't it a loss of 30bits?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
December 09, 2016, 08:56:28 AM
December 09, 2016, 08:55:44 AM
If you're betting and get a return of less than what you bet, you are losing  Roll Eyes

Yes but in dice if you have been bet and if your bet not win, you loose everything.
December 09, 2016, 08:45:16 AM
Maybe do for new users 3 free spins for feel the game? What you thinks?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
December 09, 2016, 08:43:02 AM
December 09, 2016, 08:42:23 AM
This game have interesting layout and fun to play there just spin the demo box there, but there is no link to verify the bet result, if this should be implemented than it would be more attractive players, first free spin will be good to test it without lose as you saying above win win situation there.

Thank you for your feedback where you want to see verify result, post seed hash every spin ?
Pages:
Jump to: