Pages:
Author

Topic: New Gmail Feature to send $ through email... - page 3. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I don't troll often but when I do make sure you you know Smiley

No one commented on my picture! Can I get some lolz?

lol.  Wink

Good photoshop BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

No one commented on my picture! Can I get some lolz?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Was just sending an email from my corporate email...and noticed a new pop-up inside the gmail compose box...It is now allowing to send $ through email.  Have you guys seen or tried this?

I doubt Google is planning on being left in the dust by bitcoin...they are definitely either contemplating its integration, or trying to create their own I am sure...

Do you have a screenshot?  I don't see anything, although I assume they are rolling it out in stages.

My comp won't let me screenshot it Sad.   It is because I have to be hovering over the area with my mouse in order for the "$" to pop up.  When I go to do a screen shot it disappears...

I saw it in my google compose screen.  Smiley

When I clicked on it, it told me I had to have a US address.  Sad
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Pretty cool but they are a spy? Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Of course google is going to try to come up with their own way of smooth internet transactions.

Wonder how long until we start getting charged google tax?  lol
Soon enough, soon enough they'll own the whole internet, after which they'll run the world. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Of course google is going to try to come up with their own way of smooth internet transactions.

Wonder how long until we start getting charged google tax?  lol
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Mine doesn't have that feature.. is it available for everyone?? ..

According to google it's only available for US citizens right now.
Activity: 588
It's not bitcoin, I think they've been working on this for a while and the recent Facebook announcement, just made google get to next gear

Edit, in Europe there is a new picture option so maybe we are getting trolled here Sad

Activity: 196
would be cool if an add on could be made so that you could click there to attach BTC or LTC

yeah, that would indeed be cool

but if google was to do something like that it would create googlecoin lol Cheesy

even sounds cool Cheesy

10/10 would mine Cheesy
legendary
would be cool if an add on could be made so that you could click there to attach BTC or LTC
Activity: 196
that's not really new

it's been here for a while, didn't notice it altough I use gmail but I read about it way back..
legendary

There you go...I couldn't screen shot it for some reason.   It popped up new for me today...it also had a pop up message telling me that it was new... maybe you got it way ahead of time...
Merit: 250
I doubt Google is planning on being left in the dust by bitcoin...

Such coin wont replace bitcoin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Was just sending an email from my corporate email...and noticed a new pop-up inside the gmail compose box...It is now allowing to send $ through email.  Have you guys seen or tried this?

I doubt Google is planning on being left in the dust by bitcoin...they are definitely either contemplating its integration, or trying to create their own I am sure...

Do you have a screenshot?  I don't see anything, although I assume they are rolling it out in stages.

Hit "compose new message"   then hover your mouse cursor on the "+" sign at the bottom of the message box, and a camera icon, and "$" sign will pop up...
I get several icons, but none of them are $.  Insert files using Drive, Insert Photo, Insert link, Insert emoticon, and Insert invitation.

Don't ask me why Photo is capitalized.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔
Do you already signed up for Google Wallet?
legendary

Hit "compose new message"   then hover your mouse cursor on the "+" sign at the bottom of the message box, and a camera icon, and "$" sign will pop up...
Pages:
Jump to: