Pages:
Author

Topic: New Gmail Feature to send $ through email... - page 4. (Read 2207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Was just sending an email from my corporate email...and noticed a new pop-up inside the gmail compose box...It is now allowing to send $ through email.  Have you guys seen or tried this?

I doubt Google is planning on being left in the dust by bitcoin...they are definitely either contemplating its integration, or trying to create their own I am sure...

Do you have a screenshot?  I don't see anything, although I assume they are rolling it out in stages.

My comp won't let me screenshot it Sad.   It is because I have to be hovering over the area with my mouse in order for the "$" to pop up.  When I go to do a screen shot it disappears...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Was just sending an email from my corporate email...and noticed a new pop-up inside the gmail compose box...It is now allowing to send $ through email.  Have you guys seen or tried this?

I doubt Google is planning on being left in the dust by bitcoin...they are definitely either contemplating its integration, or trying to create their own I am sure...

Do you have a screenshot?  I don't see anything, although I assume they are rolling it out in stages.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

Pages:
Jump to: