Pages:
Author

Topic: New here and wants to make some money - page 2. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 142
February 08, 2024, 07:28:23 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊
Welcome to the Bitcoin forum Mate. Since you've admitted yourself as new to this forum, everyone who is new to anywhere is usually boring because some are unsure of where to begin and are hence confused. You said in your opening statement that you don't have a reliable source of income and that you need other people's assistance to find one. If you put a lot of effort into yourself, you will undoubtedly succeed in this amazing place.
You should be available at all times, be consistently active, and avoid being lazy when it comes to posting because that's what will help you develop into an expert and possibly even prove your merit. Considering that your actions and merit are what will raise your status and then propel you ranks up. Once more, I would like to offer you a little advice: in order to live in harmony and without any problems, you most obey everyone on this site and always abide by the guidelines set forth by the forum moderator.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
February 08, 2024, 02:47:15 PM
The Bitcointalk forum does not give out work to individuals, but if you have a skill like a graphic designer, you might get work from individuals who will need your services. And if you find yourself in a new place, learn the rules and regulations to know how things are done in that place, so that you will know how you can fit in that place.
Making money in bitcointalk.org is not guaranteed and certain, it is not what one needs to depend on. It is good for one to plan and try to have a stable source of income when planning to invest in bitcoin, with this one is very sure of he/she is doing can plan well about the investment.  Their are skills that one can learn that can generate good fund for people to invest in bitcoin. People really need income to invest and not to think they can earn money from bitcoin just like that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
February 08, 2024, 01:07:09 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊
Congratulations on coming to the Bitcoin Forum. Bitcoin forums are a means of earning but you need to build a decent rank to earn. If you can build decent rank here then you too can earn money from this bitcoin forum. But remember that making money is never easy, it takes a lot of hard work and patience to make money. If you are patient here and qualify to minimum member/full member status then you can earn money by joining one of the campaigns. Also if you want to earn money more easily then you can join bounty section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 where you can earn money by working on social media.
Hi buddy! I can't hide it, I'm also interested in making some money too. Infact that was my primary motive of joining the forum. You know the reward for labour is wages so if I can be getting little stipend to compensate my time and effort I would really appreciate. I opened the site referenced but everything seems new to me.
I would appreciate if you could giuld me to achieve this goal.
Okay it's good you are the one admitting that everything looks new and that's why you should focus that energy more on learning about how thing's work out here for a start before anything you intend in achieving here can come into actualization. Sometimes you can get lost or even scammed with the pace you are going about the urgency and intensity of your stay here being all about money.
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
February 08, 2024, 12:46:07 PM
Hello everyone,

Congratulations on coming to the Bitcoin Forum. Bitcoin forums are a means of earning but you need to build a decent rank to earn. If you can build decent rank here then you too can earn money from this bitcoin forum. But remember that making money is never easy, it takes a lot of hard work and patience to make money. If you are patient here and qualify to minimum member/full member status then you can earn money by joining one of the campaigns. Also if you want to earn money more easily then you can join bounty section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 where you can earn money by working on social media.
Hi buddy! I can't hide it, I'm also interested in making some money too. Infact that was my primary motive of joining the forum. You know the reward for labour is wages so if I can be getting little stipend to compensate my time and effort I would really appreciate. I opened the site referenced but everything seems new to me.
I would appreciate if you could giuld me to achieve this goal.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 04, 2024, 04:34:38 PM
Hello everyone,

I accept your congratulations. Congratulations to you too for coming to the Bitcoin Forum. To earn you have to try on your own no one will force you to earn. But here you will not be able to earn without certain qualifications. If you meet certain qualification then you will be able to earn from here and to earn certain qualification you must earn merit by good post from bitcoin forum. Go ahead hope you can succeed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 04, 2024, 04:23:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum!  Since you have no source of income, you need to be active here regularly to find a permanent source of income. Earn merit with good posts but you will be able to earn. You must do all these things to earn permanent income. If you fail to do all these, you will not make money from here. In that case you need to work on bounty campaign or airdrop campaign as an easy way to earn money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 04, 2024, 02:45:23 PM
If you are brand new to the forum and want to earn then I would say join the bounty campaign . Because there are always bounty campaigns to do . If you can do all those tasks carefully then you will get some payment even in new condition. Also you can increase your rank by earning merit by posting quality posts and maintaining the quality of various posts. After increasing the rank you can earn by working on signature campaigns.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I will write anything for you
February 04, 2024, 02:30:15 PM
Hello everyone,

hello, nice to meet you, welcome to the forum, I hope you feel at home here. Regarding your question about how to make money here, you have taken the right steps to join here. There are several ways to make money here.
1. follow the airdrop campaign.
2. Participate in campaign bounties
3. signatures
You can choose from the three, I suggest if you are still a beginner to start with airdrop and bounty, the task is quite easy. You can immediately go to the bounty and airdrop sub board. Don't forget to read and study a lot, I'm sure it will help you in the future. good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 04, 2024, 07:20:39 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome To Bitcointalk forum , definitely you will make money while you are here because all the information relating To bitcoin And other cryptocurrency issues are discussed Here in details . Information they said is power , If you remain Active And try To go through some threads you will realize that you are the right place To make money but patience And constant learning will be the source of your invome . Just have It in mind that nothing Good comes easy So I will advice you To go through the forum rules And regulations because It will guide your stay here.

Yes, he will find in this platform which he has never seen before in his life. It is very different from that in life and in this one can gain benefits which he never did before so he should learn in this platform what he is brought here to learn. There are different methods of different category means there are different things in this forum which in his mind will give him a lot of benefit and also if it works then there is a lot of success in his life because something is better here to discuss like trading airdrops and more ways of making money.

I am also happy in this platform because one of the best earning platform is this as well as also it's the best for business machine like we can make money thoroughly together. But need time in this platform is first priority.
Activity: 322
Merit: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2024, 04:55:08 AM
The Bitcointalk forum does not give out work to individuals, but if you have a skill like a graphic designer, you might get work from individuals who will need your services. And if you find yourself in a new place, learn the rules and regulations to know how things are done in that place, so that you will know how you can fit in that place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Rollbit.com
February 02, 2024, 11:49:40 PM
Welcome to this forum, you can learn and discuss about bitcoin, crypto and others, in essence you can learn a lot in this forum and of course you have to comply with the forum rules.

By the way talking about income, I think for beginners it might be difficult to earn income from this forum for a beginner because of course you still don't have a merits and of course if you want a merits we have to have a good discussion that contains insight, so what you need to pay attention to now is to increase your insight first. and discuss well and comply with the forum rules. Yes, you can make money from this forum, such as taking part in a signature campaign but of course you have to rise in rank first and you have to have a lot of merit because of course you will be competing with other participants who are applying.

However, in my opinion, it would be better to make money from this forum just as a side business and of course it would be better to explore the insights that are prioritized. keep up the spirit, op.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
February 02, 2024, 07:58:44 PM
Hello everyone,

Hello and welcome to this forum, OP.

Before you get started, be reminded that this forum was created in order to have an extensive discussion with everyone regarding cryptocurrencies. That was the primary purpose on why this forum was created; signature campaigns and other services were just part of the plan.

Now, I saw that you wanted to earn some money in this forum. Before anything else, you must first understand what cryptocurrencies are. Knowing the fundamentals and its processes are relevant before you exercise any option to earn money.

Good luck on your journey and remember that before you start earning money, learn and know cryptocurrencies first.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
February 02, 2024, 07:28:49 PM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum...
I do not have the patience to read the whole 5 pages, I just read few comments but then I understand that you must have received alot of bashes and backslashes for being honest about your aim to the forum. One thing is that whether you lie about your aim to this forum or not, you will definitely still make money from here if you are determined to. But one thing is that the people of this forum don't like it when you are truthful or raw, they would have preferred if you said that you are here only for bitcoin. My advice is that for you to make money from this forum, you must do one or more of the following;
  • Have a skill you will render to people and get paid for it
Such skills might be;
1. Graphic design
2. Programming
3. Campaign management
Etc
  • Render a service
Such services as;
1. Ann thread design
2. Avatar design
3. Escrow service
4. Lending service
Etc.
If you cannot do the above, you can just study bitcoin, learn good English and make some quality posts here to rank up and join signature campaigns. These are the ways you can earn here. But there's bounty hunting, I don't recommend it because I don't know how well it works.
Activity: 994
Merit: 713
February 02, 2024, 07:02:45 PM
Hello fellow,  welcome to the forum. I like your energy but I think you have be misinformed and misled about the earnings from this forum, it takes a lot to start earning here as I have seen.
It depends, because if you have a skill, you can literally start making money from bitcointalk without having to wait until you rank up, but if you don't have a skill, that's when you will have to wait for the normal procedure of earning merit and joining a signature campaign.

most importantly don't forget to ask questions about the things you don't understand here and you will get answers.
And not just mere answer but direct answers from Bitcoin legends and heroes who have been into the field of Bitcoin  for many years, ever always active ready & willing to share personal experiences & ideas on whatever crypto related discussion raise for free, which in most cases people selling it as online course.
Activity: 462
Merit: 291
December 30, 2023, 02:57:58 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum, Op. I truly enjoy the way you approach things. You go straight to the point, the reason why you are here, which is that there are many of ways to make money here. However, as a beginner, you cannot join the forum immediately decide to accomplish what you desire, instead, you must first focus on building your account and setting money aside. Once you have done that, you can pursue other goals.

You must abide by the guidelines and rules of this forum. Don't act as though you want to grow your account faster and start copying and pasting, as this will result in your account being ban. Instead, make sure you avoid anything that could implicate you in this forum. Learn more about bitcoin because this forum will be easier for you to understand once you do. Also, don't be lazy to go through the links all of the links and advise given to you, they will be very helpful.

Since you don't have a reliable source of income, joining this forum won't come easily for you either. Instead, I believe you should look for a way to start investing. As a result of the misunderstanding believed by many newbie that joining this forum immediately results in financial gain.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
December 29, 2023, 05:26:34 AM
Hello everyone,

mr money minded new comer you are welcome.

Can you work any any firm or even a company that promises that they are looking for employee and the first thing that comes out if your mouth is that you want to make money?

Maturity should have thought you that first impression matters a lot and you should at least tried knowing what the forum is all about and think on his to exist meaningfully in the forum before bringing this money minded mentality to the public.

I guess you are still very much a baby in the forum and the journey to even earn a thing is still a very long way ahead but I wish you the best of luck out their.

Ensure you read through all the devices you've been given and come back better

Nothing wrong with money minded new comer here since it motivate them to continue to do hard work just to get what they desired. Also all of us really up for that and for sure this is also what we think first before coming up here and the difference is just we continue to survive because we try to learn everyday and we harvest now all those efforts we made thru years of finding opportunity in this forum also outside of this place.

Maybe for now its good for him to seek for better idea and good community that can motivate him since if he find good circles like people who usually do good trades for sure he can last long here then can earn with many opportunities that can knock on his doors.

Much really better if he should read all the suggestion posted also he should try to learn on how to research some important topics in this forum since that could help him grow as a opportunity seeker also a investor in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
December 29, 2023, 02:50:31 AM
Hello everyone,

mr money minded new comer you are welcome.

Can you work any any firm or even a company that promises that they are looking for employee and the first thing that comes out if your mouth is that you want to make money?

Maturity should have thought you that first impression matters a lot and you should at least tried knowing what the forum is all about and think on his to exist meaningfully in the forum before bringing this money minded mentality to the public.

I guess you are still very much a baby in the forum and the journey to even earn a thing is still a very long way ahead but I wish you the best of luck out their.

Ensure you read through all the devices you've been given and come back better
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
December 29, 2023, 02:29:38 AM
Hello everyone,

You are welcome OP. I wish you a nice stay in the forum. Although you can make some steady income on the forum but you shouldn't have made this as your priority of joining the forum. Making money your priority to join the forum may not enable you learn and there are also possiblity of quitting the forum if within month you are not making money from the forum.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 29, 2023, 02:08:54 AM
Familiarize yourself with forum rules and guidelines before entering a discussion. Make sure you take your time, engage in meaningful discussion, ask questions, and contribute positively to the community. Remember, the primary goal here is to learn and grow. Contributing high-quality posts and being actively involved in the community can help you meet the requirements for earning opportunities. Joining signature campaigns and donations can be a great way to earn on the forum. But to participate in campaigns, you need to reach at least a certain level of membership.
what do you mean by Donations? there is not donations in this forum. and asking for donations/free money is against this forum's rules. unless it is for charity purposes. Signature campaigns are the only exclusive way of earning directly from this forum. but for that OP needs to grow his account first. he would need to be at least Full Member rank to earn a reasonable amount of weekly or monthly income from signatures.
there are many other options like providing service. (like designing. writing, coding) entering contests, joining bounties.
We should not encourage asking Donations for personal purpose here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 670
December 28, 2023, 09:39:17 PM
welcome to the forum.
I'm sure that you must have heard of several people who earn income from this forum. and you are interested in trying it.
But it would be better for you to have other interests than just looking for income. This is a Bitcoin discussion forum, if you don't have an interest in Bitcoin or crypto, it will be difficult for you to develop yourself.
There is a lot of information on the forum, first, find your interest in discussing. this will probably be a long process. but if you are persistent, maybe you will quickly understand.
Pages:
Jump to: