Pages:
Author

Topic: New here and wants to make some money - page 7. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 347
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
November 30, 2023, 10:39:30 PM
Since you are a new user, you currently don't have much idea about how you can earn money. That's why you need to learn about Bitcoin first so that you can earn some income from Bitcoin. To earn from Bitcoin you must first know about investment and trading, once you know about this then start investing money for your income. Another thing is that your capital is very important if you don't have money or enough funds you will never make money. That's why you need money and enough knowledge but you can earn money by investing in bitcoins. Also if you invest now and hold it till bull market then you will get profit and if you hold for short period then definitely less profit. So you need to plan for long term and invest in Bitcoin only then you can get huge profit. Also since you are a new user learning is most important so you will continue to learn and invest when you are well experienced.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 30, 2023, 10:15:38 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊
Congratulations on coming to the Bitcoin Forum. Bitcoin forums are a means of earning but you need to build a decent rank to earn. If you can build decent rank here then you too can earn money from this bitcoin forum. But remember that making money is never easy, it takes a lot of hard work and patience to make money. If you are patient here and qualify to minimum member/full member status then you can earn money by joining one of the campaigns. Also if you want to earn money more easily then you can join bounty section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 where you can earn money by working on social media.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 742
November 30, 2023, 10:13:56 PM
I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊
Forum is not an ATM and not a free ATM for everyone to get money here.

You are welcome to join Bitcointalk but if you think it gives you free money, it does not as emphasized by an admin in Welcome message.

If you have a right mindset, you will see a forum is helpful to help you learning. By learning, you will have knowledge, skills and you will be able to find jobs. Jobs will help you get salary, money, Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency job list
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 30, 2023, 09:39:14 PM
Hello since you're totally new here you might probably want to know how the forum works right ?
Here is a thread that can teach you about the forum -
Newbies - Read before posting

But mind you the forum is not a source of income generator but you might some day start making money if you have a skill you can offer and maybe after mastering the forum you can join some campaign that might pay you but it's not guaranteed.

I will also advise you not to be a noise maker here, lay low, learn, read more than teach what you don't know yet and wish you Goodluck here.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 30, 2023, 09:21:37 PM
Hello everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: