Pages:
Author

Topic: New here and wants to make some money - page 6. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76
December 01, 2023, 12:43:03 PM
If you want to have a permanent source of income, first of all you need to understand what you are good at. Give more importance to what you are proficient in. If you are proficient in digital marketing, you go to marketplaces like Fiber and Upwork. Or try to cling to the subject that you are good at. But you will definitely find a permanent source of income.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 01, 2023, 11:49:46 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊

Haha, what a coincidence, dear check out the latest news pinned by the forum administrator, you can find it helpful in deciding in which direction it will suit you because here on the forum most of the users earn through, games, Boutnies, and signature campaigns.

According to the latest developments due to Sindbad and some other mixers a significant portion of signature campaigns based on the mixers will not be allowed from 2024. You can engage yourself in the Bounties and even in the non-mixer signature campaigns but obviously, that is not as easy as you are currently thinking.
Activity: 658
Merit: 275
December 01, 2023, 11:27:46 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊

Not beating around the bush eh. At least you’re being honest and straightforward about why you’re here. It’s obvious you’re totally new here(your account is) and it’s nice to meet you as well.
I think you should be more specific about the help you say you’re looking for on your quest for a steady income. I read a previous reply on the thread listing some sites that links employers looking to hire people with certain skills. If by help, you mean handouts, you’re in the wrong place. Welcome once again to bitcointalk. A place where we majorly talk about bitcoin. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 295
December 01, 2023, 10:57:41 AM
Hello everyone,

As they said, money comes before everything right?  Cheesy But if you spend your time in the Forum chasing the money, you will consciously and unconsciously commit some crimes. However, first of all, Newbies read before posting

What are this crimes I was talking about. First is plagiarism! It's a serious crime to do that here, if you use another person work as your own with out giving the credit to the original person, you will be reported for stealing another person work and if the moderators check and see that you are guilty, you will be bam from the forum. I hope you know the implication of been ban from the forum, you can't register another account while on banned.

The second thing I think you need is understanding bitcoin, if you don't understand bitcoin, how it work, you will only be shit posting in this forum until when you are ready to leant about it. So my advice for you, don't focus on the money for now, build your account and earn later in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
December 01, 2023, 07:01:50 AM
Thank you for coming but first you should think how to earn money and to do that you need to know what ways to find out and how to solve it then your effort is already yours Money will catch you. Do yourself well then you will reach the goal you came for. Try to go to work without leaning towards money first or you will soon face failure Please leave this space.
Activity: 574
Merit: 308
December 01, 2023, 06:55:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I like the way you're bold and straight to the point why you are here but sadly this is not the right place for what you are looking for. Although, it's actually possible to earn some money while you're here but since you said steady source of income, this forum is definitely not what you need. As the name implies, bitcointalk.org forum is to talk about Bitcoin and also about other cryptocurrencies. You can use the forum as the information center to embroaden your bitcoin knowledge if you are interested and you can also say your opinion in any thread where you think is necessary for you to join the discussion if you have something reasonable to say. The forum is large and has a section for every aspect where you can join the discussion on your area of interest.

Enough of links have been provided for you on this thread to read both on the forum in case you still want to be here despite is not a money making avenue and to some sites as well where you can make some money by doing some tasks. I can advise you to spend some time here to gain some useful knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 01, 2023, 06:15:51 AM
Bitcointalk is not a job-searching site; it's just a community forum about bitcoin/crypto where you can offer services broadly relating to this niche. Perhaps try job/talent-searching sites instead? Like, we don't even know what your skills are.
~snip~

Basically, that would be true, but if we take into account all the signature campaigns+bounty campaigns and everything else that is on offer, then considering the offer of "jobs" it is logical that people come here to work. The perception that has been created in some parts of the world around this forum is completely different from some other parts of the world, and this is a fact that we witness every day.

Maybe it would be best to tell every beginner "if you can offer something to the community, the forum will give you a chance to do something for yourself".
Activity: 322
Merit: 299
December 01, 2023, 05:55:55 AM
First of all Welcome to the forum my dear friend.
And second please go through the rules of the forum you will get much suggestions and the threads which will give you the knowledge.

Here you want to earn money so you should grow your account. Here you can earn from bounties.
And one more method is signature campaign. But for that you should make constructive posts and you should grow up your account. If you will have minimum Full member rank so you should join the signature campaign.

Some of the signature campaign also accepte member rank. But this is a rare case. So Full Member rank is compulsory.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
December 01, 2023, 05:27:05 AM
Hello everyone,

Well if thats the only goal then you are in the wrong place. Many usets thought that bitcoin forum is only for earning but this is a hub for learning. Yes they maybe some income or generated assets here but that isnt the goal of this forum but to help users learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am just like you at first that wanted to earn but changed that into something more purpose. Maybe try to hangout here first, read some important threads and maybe you change your mind.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1018
December 01, 2023, 03:36:00 AM
Hello everyone,

Bitcointalk is not an ideal place to search for jobs because it is not designed to offer jobs. But if you check the service sections some members offer diverse services. You might be fortunate to have to have a job if you have the required skills. I will also advise that you seek other sources of revenue because you cannot depend on the money you might be making here even if you build your account and enrol in a signature campaign. I suggest you go to some of the platforms that offer jobs and observe the skills that are in demand. You could invest time and resources to acquire the skills which could lead to you getting a job.

However, spending time in this forum can offer more than money. You could gain a lot of information or experience that will assist you in making sound investment decisions, especially in the crypto sector. You are welcome to the forum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
December 01, 2023, 03:20:33 AM
Be patient about it, learn more about this forum, post good and earn merit. If you are able to earn merit continuously and get to full member, apply on an opened signature campaign or new signature campaign and start earning money by posting. If you are a good poster, you will enjoy and rank higher. After you are making money through signature campaign, you can then look for other ways becuase you can not just rely only on signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
December 01, 2023, 02:09:48 AM
Hello everyone,

Unlike other newbies out there, you're pretty straightforward, eh?
How do you look this forum? A freelancing website like Fiverr? Or Upwork?

If you want to look for a steady source of income, go to different freelancing websites. There's almost 150+ of them. Just make a quick research, and you will find them all. I'm not saying that you can't earn here, but as a newbie, well unless you will do what other newbies out there are doing which is posting "Proof of Authentication" daily, you will not earn here. You can't achieve your dream here of making "Steady Income".

Go find a job outside. If you need to learn a skill, do it. The forum can give you knowledge, but it can't give you steady source of income. I don't know if I need to welcome you, or after knowing that you can't get a steady income here, you will just left the forum. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
December 01, 2023, 02:08:03 AM
if you are looking for a way to earn some money on this forum, you can either join a bounty campaign, offer a service and get paid on Bitcoin, join a giveaway or join a signature campaign. you can also visit the micro earnings board but if you ask me it is just a waste of time. but if you are looking for online work, mk4 shared some great sites that offer online jobs, you can try your luck there.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
December 01, 2023, 02:05:36 AM
Against all odds, I'm glad to see that other members are taking your sincerity well (the usual answers differ and tend to focus on the fact that newbies should learn first of all and only when they have good knowledge and developed skills can start making money.

As I only see 1 post in your history, it is too early to start making money for you, but take some time to discover different boards in the forum, get used to it and keep writing to engage interesting discussions and increase your activity while you learn, and you'll be on track. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the journey.
Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
December 01, 2023, 02:05:04 AM
Welcome to bitcointalk buddy. Bitcointalk is a learning forum not an earning forum. As a newbie first you should learn the basic rules of this forum and then you can move forward.

If you are really in need of an earning you can try out bounty or signature campaign. But you'll need a certain rank and activity to join those. Anyone could do bounty but to do most of the signature, you'll have to be at least a full ranked member.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
December 01, 2023, 01:42:50 AM
Bitcointalk is not a job-searching site; it's just a community forum about bitcoin/crypto where you can offer services broadly relating to this niche. Perhaps try job/talent-searching sites instead? Like, we don't even know what your skills are.

• Upwork.com
  • Fiverr.com
  • Guru.com
  • etc.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2023, 01:40:25 AM
There are many ways to make money on this forum, but first let's share more about your skills because it must be said that there are jobs that I believe you will not be able to do without knowledge about it.

Basically, you can find things that suit your abilities here:
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
But if you intend to pursue this field longer and want to have a sustainable income, I think you need to improve your knowledge and skills. And today I also came across a number of Web3 platforms that support interactions for projects and create money-making opportunities for those interested in them, including suggestions about zealy, galxe,...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 30, 2023, 11:50:20 PM
Welcome to the Bitcointalk forum.
It's natural if your goal in joining here is to make money. Until now, making extra money from the forum is still the goal of most people who have joined here, including me. One of the reasons most users continue to be active on the forum is because they use the signature campaign code on their profile to catch up on the weekly quota to qualify for weekly pay.
It's best not to make money your reason for joining this forum, you need to prioritize other things to broaden your knowledge while you're here. In my opinion, joining the Bitcointalk forum is one way to change the future for the better. The knowledge and experience gained here can be applied to other things to increase your income such as trading and investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
November 30, 2023, 11:18:03 PM
It took me a few weeks to realize that it is possible to make a profit from the forum, and you cannot do that without having a skill or something that distinguishes you from the rest. Merits are one of these things, but do what you love and what you find yourself special in, such as design, programming, data management, image editing, or anything you are good at and try to sell those products or services.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
November 30, 2023, 11:16:19 PM
You're straightforward.

By help, I assume you need a job and not just some charitable donations as you are not a beggar. In which case, present your skills and talents and somebody might need them. Don't forget to include your experiences as well.

If you don't have something to offer, I'm afraid you need to seek a job somewhere else. There are tasks here, menial, but they might not pay you well or at all. It's probably better to flip burgers than join bounties these days.

In your extra time, I advise you to explore the forum. You're probably misled.
Pages:
Jump to: