Pages:
Author

Topic: New investor and prices - page 15. (Read 2756 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
May 29, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
I think 2017 is example that have a lot of new investor, make bitcoin price increase to $20000
That is the point. Yes we have been increasing with hundreds and thousands of the investors every month. If you just come up with different aspects and see how amazingly the number is being increased for bitcoin users. The thing is, this increase only help the price to jump from earth to sky. And we have seen such response in last year and hoping for best in this year too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 25, 2018, 03:26:46 PM
If we have less new investors, so the prices tend to fluctuate less? How much dependent of new investors the prices are ?

Less investors means the price will decrease because there will be no more overwhelming demand so i think that new investors is really a big impact to the market.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
May 25, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
Now a days the price of bitcoin is depend 30% on new investor.From last year end,many new investor had start to trade.The rapid fluctuation in bitcoin price will make them panic.If they sell bitcoin due to panic,surely it will affect the price.Honestly only 50 % of people in trading platform had huge experience.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 02:07:18 AM
I think there is a link between prices and new investors. Investors play an important role in economic development and growth. The more investors enter, the price will rise.
Activity: 448
May 25, 2018, 03:11:09 PM
I think ever an investor is very important to the exchange price of a coin because those who have big capital to be able to make the price game in the future besides with the help of an increasingly large investor Interested is also inseparable to make the coin increasingly crowded and experienced rapid development.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:22:10 AM
If we have less new investors, so the prices tend to fluctuate less? How much dependent of new investors the prices are ?

we should not count how many investors, we should count how much was invested, actually we cannot depend on who invested, even there are few people who invested, what matter is how much was bought, it not dependent in individual users, prices are dictated by how much bitcoin was bought in the current crypto market regardless of new or old players in the market.

Bitcoin's price is not tied to the number of investors. More depends on the news. In general, investments in Bitcoin are risky.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 25, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

Those investors tends to lower the prices by selling or shorting. That's what the market is getting healthy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
May 25, 2018, 01:50:00 AM

we should not count how many investors, we should count how much was invested, actually we cannot depend on who invested, even there are few people who invested, what matter is how much was bought, it not dependent in individual users, prices are dictated by how much bitcoin was bought in the current crypto market regardless of new or old players in the market.
Activity: 70
May 25, 2018, 01:43:31 AM
I think it is important for new investors to enter because without new demand for Bitcoin, I think the price will definitely be affected. Now dependence is necessary but not necessary because Investors in Bitcoin can also make buy requests reinvest their money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 12:39:19 AM
thinking about bitcoin price changes in the cause of news mix in the media, big money and new invetors. so everything is side by side. so new investors also affect its value even if not from the overall value.
if growth of new investor not comparable with people that dumping bitcoin or cryptocurrency price ,in my opinion it will not bring a positive effect.except they are large finance institution.
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 11:29:32 PM
thinking about bitcoin price changes in the cause of news mix in the media, big money and new invetors. so everything is side by side. so new investors also affect its value even if not from the overall value.
Activity: 225
May 24, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
I think 2017 is example that have a lot of new investor, make bitcoin price increase to $20000
Activity: 73
May 24, 2018, 10:57:07 PM
many investors are very influential with fluctuating ... because if many investors coin or token more and more sought .. automatic prices will surely rise ...
Activity: 174
May 24, 2018, 06:59:49 PM
Under what bases does the new investor influence fluctuation of prices? A lot of factors does. A new investors play almost insignificant role here. They are new and really want to study the market and how things work first before investing much. New investors do not pump their moneys into the market anyhow and so makes it have less significance on the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
May 24, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
it depends so much. especially there were so many new players at the last quarter of 2017 that is why the prices increased very fast. it was a very strong bull run. i hope more investors and more companies start to join this ecosystem so we can see a new bullish trend within this year.
It is very difficult to think that we are going to see another bull run within this year, many people saw what happened last year and were very optimistic about the progress that bitcoin was making, and it did but it was impossible to obtain that price and now people are a lot more fearful to invest in bitcoin, in fact there are many people that fear that the price of bitcoin will go back to its original price, we know that is not going to happen but those are their fears and until those fears are dissipated we cannot expect an increase in the price.
Activity: 55
May 21, 2018, 09:45:44 PM
I think you should opt for something that has real world value. Forgrt about btcs and cryptos. Find some idea.
Activity: 560
May 21, 2018, 07:41:37 PM
No, in the contrary, if we have more investors and more money circulating in the market, prices will be more stable, but with less investors there will be less demand and more monopolism.
Bitcoin price should keep rising till it reaches stability, and this will only happen when there will be more investors.
I don't think price would be less stability the more investors price has strong fluctuation. Bitcoin price always fluctuating because of the users and investors. Stability in the market couldnt attract more investors because fluctuations offer profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
May 21, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

Price fluctuation isnt really dependent on new investors, but it can be.  It's usually a combination of that and current investors putting their money back in.  The reason prices arent fluctuation right now is because people are sitting on their crypto or fiat and watching the market to see when they should do a trade or they might just be waiting for a price to buy in at or sell.
One of the factors too or always being included that new investors would always play a big role on price movement if theres no new investor then it do really make some slow movement of price increase yet the demand isnt being met but as you said fluctuations doesnt fully rely on new investors where even old investors can make such movement they are just waiting up for the right timing to get in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
May 21, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
Not necessarily, the price is moved by selling and buying. Whoever has a lot of Bitcoin could sell a bunch of it off and cause the price to decrease drastically. The prices aren't dependent on new investors but rather the volatility is. The more $ there is in Bitcoin the less volatile it stands to be, the less $ the more volatile it is. So with that in mind, when we have new investors we slowly get towards a less volatile market. It doesn't mean it won't be volatile, just there will be less of it moving forward as the overall market gets more $ put into it.
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
May 21, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

I think that the prices in the market today is just normal even though that there are people who are just newbies because its their own problem if they are not well knowledgeable before investing a huge amount.
Pages:
Jump to: