Pages:
Author

Topic: new obvious scam http://merlinsmagicbitcoins.com/ - page 2. (Read 4652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
O ye, of little faith......
What a sad and pitiful existence it would be!
There are more than 2 million new internet users coming online every day and what is happening in practise is that members are regifting all the time so no one is the last one to gift.
There will always be another kind person to help you out when you are in the gutter.

lol, you're ridiculous. Someone has to be the last. No ponzi scheme has ever gone on forever.
legendary
How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

1BurtWEejbnKeBRsvcydJvsNztB1bXV5iQ

Thanks for playing!

Let's turn this into a pyramid scheme like that website. When you get your 1 BTC, send 20% of it to me, Smiley.

wait, let me create 10 users that confirm that they recieved "gifts", and that you can send gifts to them to recieve 5 gifts afterwards

Sounds good. Please also give a confirmation that I will get back more than I put in. Thanks!

That is the way it works

Here is the definitive list showing how many gifts you receive back in return for sending one to nine gifts.

Send 1 gift... Receive 2 gifts back...

Send 2 gifts... Receive 5 gifts back...

Send 3 gifts... Receive 7 gifts back...

Send 4 gifts... Receive 10 gifts back...

Send 5 gifts... Receive 12 gifts back...

Send 6 gifts... Receive 15 gifts back...

Send 7 gifts... Receive 17 gifts back...

Send 8 gifts... Receive 19 gifts back...

Send 9 gifts... Receive 22 gifts back...

As you can see, the more generous you are and the more gifts you send to other people, ultimately the more gifts you will receive back. As the old adage goes; what you give out comes back ten-fold, both good and bad.

I see. So when you're the last person to give gifts, they just start spawning from nowhere, right?
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

Thanks for playing!

Let's turn this into a pyramid scheme like that website. When you get your 1 BTC, send 20% of it to me, Smiley.

wait, let me create 10 users that confirm that they recieved "gifts", and that you can send gifts to them to recieve 5 gifts afterwards

Sounds good. Please also give a confirmation that I will get back more than I put in. Thanks!

sure, all of them recieved 5 after sending 1 BTC.
After sending your BTC your Bitcoinadress goes to the bottom of the list of 5 Adresses
legendary
How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

Thanks for playing!

legendary

Thanks for playing!

And you can send me 10% of that.

Sure, if I remember. I may be so ecstatic about being rich that I'll be traveling the world!
Lol. Cheesy . Where would you travel then first?

Alaska. Not sure why but I've always wanted to go there. I love the cold and hate summer, and I want a pet polar bear so I'm sure that plays a role, although I'm not sure if I could handle living there... so far away from everything...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
..get off from that!!!
legendary
How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

Thanks for playing!

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

Thanks for playing!

Sure, if I remember. I may be so ecstatic about being rich that I'll be traveling the world!
Lol. Cheesy . Where would you travel then first?
legendary

Thanks for playing!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thanks for playing!

legendary

Thanks for playing!

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

Thanks for playing!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
legendary
Here is a big surprise

I just got another gift at the end of the 2nd week (my 3rd in a week) and so did my friend that I introduced 1 week ago.
Here I am, a member, making money..  It doesn't feel like a scam to me, or any of my friends.

Not to be rude but for someone to join the forums just 3 hours prior to making this post... it doesn't really prove much.

I am registered there too and I can confirm that someone is payed out in the last 15 min because a member I recruited sent 1 gift. So it could be possible.

This all sounds like a pyramid scheme though, where those who get in on the beginning win and those who don't lose. In other words, for all intents and purposes it's a horrible investment.

This is not a pyramid as it has no levels. Why is it that when people don't understand something that they always assume it is a pyramid.
What were people saying about bitcoins when they first came into existence? (It must be some sort of scam.... it will never last..... etc).
Come on guys wake up. If you don't want in I don't care. If you do want in I will care.

ok. your right

it's actually a Ponzi-Scheme

OK what is a Ponzi scheme?

This is a gifting scheme. Is that so hard for you to understand?

call it wjat you want...it works like a ponzi-scheme (wiki has a good explanation)

you don't say on your page that this "gifting-scheme" will colaps when it stops growing exponantionally. so it's a scam
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
 Shocked Thanks for letting us know!
legendary
This is not a pyramid as it has no levels. Why is it that when people don't understand something that they always assume it is a pyramid.
What were people saying about bitcoins when they first came into existence? (It must be some sort of scam.... it will never last..... etc).
Come on guys wake up. If you don't want in I don't care. If you do want in I will care.

Do all your earnings/revenue/winnings come from other people joining the system:  YES OR NO.
legendary
Here is a big surprise

I just got another gift at the end of the 2nd week (my 3rd in a week) and so did my friend that I introduced 1 week ago.
Here I am, a member, making money..  It doesn't feel like a scam to me, or any of my friends.

Not to be rude but for someone to join the forums just 3 hours prior to making this post... it doesn't really prove much.

I am registered there too and I can confirm that someone is payed out in the last 15 min because a member I recruited sent 1 gift. So it could be possible.

This all sounds like a pyramid scheme though, where those who get in on the beginning win and those who don't lose. In other words, for all intents and purposes it's a horrible investment.

ok. your right

it's actually a Ponzi-Scheme
legendary
Posted for cross reference:  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merlins-magic-bitcoinscom-wtf-207716

(includes opinions of established members of this forum)

look, how I asked for someone to post it in the real forum in April allready. Noone did it, and probably some money could have been saved
Yes, you are the man.  I missed this thread way back then.  Sorry about that.  So many scams/threads, so little time.
legendary

look, how I asked for someone to post it in the real forum in April allready. Noone did it, and probably some money could have been saved
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: