Pages:
Author

Topic: new obvious scam http://merlinsmagicbitcoins.com/ - page 4. (Read 4652 times)

legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

Are you really this ignorant?  

He entered, so he has to keep it alive (only logic explanation. hahahha)
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Those that get in first profit the most.  Those that get in at the end all lose.

As well as on the stock exchange or somewhere else...
Are you really this ignorant?  How much exactly did you invest in this?  Did you take the "fast track"?

Merlin’s Fast Track
As soon as your Membership is confirmed and verified by Merlin (step 3 above) you then introduce YOURSELF (or Members of your immediate family) 8 (eight) times. This will involve sending a further 8 BitCoin Gifts to eight different receiving members and should only be undertaken if you can easily afford to do so.

legendary
Those that get in first profit the most.  Those that get in at the end all lose.

Don´ t you see the diference?
legendary
To the guys who don't know how ponzi-systems work:

Just because you recieve money it doesn't mean it's not a scam.
Many will recieve many, AS LONG AS IT GROWS...... than many more will loose money

inform yourselfs
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Also a nail and a airplane are both made of metal, same thing duh.

I will tell you the difference: a ponzi needs growth to sustain, once the growth stops it crashs.
legendary
List of shill accounts so far:

johnmac
popey
pete008

How many will we see before this is over?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Activity: 4
I thought ALL BitCoins were mined...Huh   lol

I suggest you look up the definition of a scam and then re-read the member's guidelines...

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

― Mahatma Gandhi 

legendary
It is easy to call a thing a scam when it is not understood.
No, it is easy to call a thing a scam when it is painfully obvious it is a scam.

I have spent a lot of time checking this out and it is what it says it is.
Yes, it is exactly what it says it is.  The web site does not lie.  It says exactly how it "works".

There are a lot of people making good tax free income from gifting programmes and there will be from this one.
Yes, this is true of all pyramid type scams.  Those that get in first profit the most.  Those that get in at the end all lose.

The big difference with this offer is that it uses bitcoins as it's currency and that means it is safer and quicker than sending cash.
Yes, the big difference here is BTC - easy to rip people off, hard to find the people doing it, very hard to prosecute when it eventually fails, impossible to get your money back as a victim.

Please checkout mymerlinsmagicbitcoins.com and make a decision for yourself.
You invested one or more BTC and you got a domain just for this?  You are invested.
Double your BitCoins without ever recruiting… Recruit others and the Sky’s the Limit… This Plan is simplicity itself. It is very simple to understand and very simple to explain to others so that they will quickly and easily understand it too.
FAQ's

Are There Any Money-Back Guarantees?

No. you are simply making an unconditional Gift to another individual when you join.

SEND ME A BITCOIN AND I WILL DOUBLE IT!*

*maybe, otherwise it's a donation

The 'revenue' isn't 'created' anywhere - it's all 'mined' -
Mined, huh?
Sounds familiar, Minungunited anyone?

Stop creating new accounts to promote that crap.
Activity: 4
The 'revenue' isn't 'created' anywhere - it's all 'mined' - And all bitcoins are sent as unconditional gifts to other members...

No 'scam' at all - everyone can read the rules and then decide if they'd like to participate... or not... it's still a relatively 'free' world in some areas and people can choose to play... or not...

MEMBER GUIDELINES

1) All Members belong to a Private Members' Club and have joined of their own free will.

2) No guarantees (financial or otherwise) are given nor implied to Members when they join. Similarly, Members must not make, nor imply, any promises or guarantees to prospective new Members

FAQ's

Are There Any Money-Back Guarantees?

No. you are simply making an unconditional Gift to another individual when you join. It would be impractical to give any guarantees under these circumstances. Please do not join us if this is unacceptable to you.

It's a whole load of fun and you can make new friends all over the world and send and receive as many or as few bitcoins as you like...

I can imagine how that works:
"But look they are all making money right now!"

Tell me one thing: Where exactly is the revenue created?
Activity: 98
It isn´t a scamp. I am registered too and it works well. You even could skype or chat with these guys if you don´t believe it is serious or you think it is illegal.
You guys just should visit this site and make your own opinion. If you want to join too I would be appreciate if you use my reflink here  Smiley

http://merlinsmagicbitcoins.com/popey
legendary
Step 3 - Open a BitCoin account at MtGox.com and copy your BitCoin address and API Keys from there into your Merlin back-office.

It is interesting they need your API key.

Is this our guy?  

http://peteraldred.com

This domain's privacy is protected by contactprivacy.com.

Surprise, surprise.

This is the kind of thing that, if it really took off in the MLM get rich quick community, could really drive up BTC prices.  Imagine thousands of get-rich-quickers opening GOX accounts just so they can buy their first Bitcoin(s) so they can participate!

This is an MLM plan without a product so an obvious scam of course since there is no source of income.  Now if they were selling BTC at a profit that might even make some sense - but no, all the BTC are being purchased through GOX.

Wow but well done!  Movies and everything, even a clip from "Pay it Forward" (wonder it they got permission).

johnmac, Maybe you

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MYMERLINSMAGICBITCOINS.COM
Created on: 04-May-13
Expires on: 04-May-14
Last Updated on: 04-May-13

Administrative Contact:
McKillop, John [email protected]
Ty Gwyn
Nant Y Ffin
Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire SA32 7RE
United Kingdom

can explain to me how this program works without selling a product of any kind since you want me to sign up through your affiliate account:

http://merlinsmagicbitcoins.com/?Site_Id=johnmac
Activity: 14
Ghana come to mind?
Activity: 34
Man Nigeria is getting way better at the scams. I think someone might have even learned poser for this one.
Best designed scam page I've seen.
Still scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Sounds like the thing we had here 20 years ago, but with letters. You get a list from Usenet with 5 names. Drop the first one, add your name as number five. Send the other guys 1 dollar. Now, send the new list including yourself to a LOT of people.

Huh
Profit

I tried this once, received 2 dollars  Cheesy (sent 0, knew it was a scam  Grin)

2 weeks in launched 1-6-13 and members have doubled and tripled their initial gifting investment.
It is easy to call a thing a scam when it is not understood. I have spent a lot of time checking this out and it is what it says it is. There are a lot of people making good tax free income from gifting programmes and there will be from this one. The big difference with this offer is that it uses bitcoins as it's currency and that means it is safer and quicker than sending cash. Please checkout http:mymerlinsmagicbitcoins.com and make a decision for yourself. Other peoples opinions are usually not based on knowledge, but on guesswork. Skype: johnmac101 All the best   

The guys from miningunited.com used to post similar things here. Be careful people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
Trendon?
legendary
This site appears on the wiki and another web site I saw about how to shop with bitcoins. 

Merlin's Magic BitCoins is a private members gifting club.

It consists of a co-operative of philanthropic like-minded people whose prime focus is on helping to empower other members by the giving and receiving of gifts to one another.

Membership of Merlin's Magic BitCoins is strictly by personal invitation of an existing member only.

This is why I don't send newbies to the wiki

They probably included themselfs,
There should be some kind of control
Pages:
Jump to: