Pages:
Author

Topic: New Poll for BTX Distribution-Oct 30th - page 2. (Read 5197 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 09:12:02 AM
Does everyone who voted for #4 realise that the October airdrop is reduced to 15% in this plan?
Activity: 1
October 15, 2017, 05:08:52 AM
Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
October 14, 2017, 12:13:04 PM
Hi gwestcot,

according to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902, " At the beginning of october, we place an online registration page for the 3% airdrop. You have to registrate ONE TIME your BTX adress with a signed message."

I understand that this 3% depends on the result of the poll, but what about the registration, is still neeeded? where is it available?

The website is being reworked right now so it will be available soon! Just look out for it on all of the social media pages.
Activity: 3
October 14, 2017, 10:27:50 AM
Hi gwestcot,

according to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902, " At the beginning of october, we place an online registration page for the 3% airdrop. You have to registrate ONE TIME your BTX adress with a signed message."

I understand that this 3% depends on the result of the poll, but what about the registration, is still neeeded? where is it available?
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 14, 2017, 07:09:57 AM
According to me, the most logical plan

Dev's Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops
Activity: 25
October 14, 2017, 03:09:08 AM
Dev's Plan with an incremental increase in weekly Airdrops

(don't see an option to vote in the poll)
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
October 13, 2017, 08:14:44 AM
Gwestcot,
Did you notice that the 10 BTX requirement will be removed at the end of October? What are your thoughts about this? I think that it should remain and I don't believe that I'm alone in this thought.

I support the requirement for the minimum balance, but it could be lowered a bit, eg down to 5 BTX, due to the rise in the price.

As for the poll I think it's too early for massive airdrops, now it definitely would cause the coins' dump.
The coins distribution should correspond to the speed of the adaption and the development of the new use cases for BitCore
I voted for the last option - Continuing 3% - preserve the value - prevent the dump  Smiley

The major issue is that we cannot get on any of the larger exchanges because of the premine and the size of the dev's addresses. Using Metcalfe's Law, the total valuation of Bitcore is 16.9M USD. At full distribution this would mean that right now each BTX is really worth a little over 1 dollar. That is ok by me since you would have more coins but the project would also gain legitimacy.  

I'm very interested in your use of Metcalfe's law. How did you exactly made this calculation? Is the user base of Bitcore known or just estimated from the existing addresses? Is there any study of the value of other coins as matched with the numbers of Metcalfe's law?

There is a forum post from an economists somewhere around here but yes it was determined that there is a strong correlation between Metcalfe's Law and the value of Bitcoin. It really can't be used as a predictive tool but rather it can be used to tell you if a coin is undervalued at that moment. I think there are two equations to determine value. One is based on daily transactions which Bitcore is fairly low and the other is in the total number of addresses. He gave each equation a coefficient with addresses being worth .30 and transactions being worth 1.50.

I am aware of this post perhaps, if it is the treatment of Metcalfe's law by a bitcointalk member called Peter if I remember well. But I am especially curious if there are already made studies with these formulas for different coins, so that i don't have to learn how to do them myself. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 05:30:12 AM
Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops  Kiss
Activity: 9
October 12, 2017, 05:28:34 PM
Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 04:12:39 PM
If you asking me I go for number 4 Dev's Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops, and I think that is the best choice, I hope so.
Activity: 434
October 12, 2017, 03:57:49 PM
I voted for number 4
Activity: 12
October 12, 2017, 11:18:05 AM
Is there a way to sign a paper wallet?
Dev's plan of registering with signed wallet <--
October 12, 2017, 07:39:40 AM
Gwestcot,
Did you notice that the 10 BTX requirement will be removed at the end of October? What are your thoughts about this? I think that it should remain and I don't believe that I'm alone in this thought.

I support the requirement for the minimum balance, but it could be lowered a bit, eg down to 5 BTX, due to the rise in the price.

As for the poll I think it's too early for massive airdrops, now it definitely would cause the coins' dump.
The coins distribution should correspond to the speed of the adaption and the development of the new use cases for BitCore
I voted for the last option - Continuing 3% - preserve the value - prevent the dump  Smiley

The major issue is that we cannot get on any of the larger exchanges because of the premine and the size of the dev's addresses. Using Metcalfe's Law, the total valuation of Bitcore is 16.9M USD. At full distribution this would mean that right now each BTX is really worth a little over 1 dollar. That is ok by me since you would have more coins but the project would also gain legitimacy.  

I'm very interested in your use of Metcalfe's law. How did you exactly made this calculation? Is the user base of Bitcore known or just estimated from the existing addresses? Is there any study of the value of other coins as matched with the numbers of Metcalfe's law?

There is a forum post from an economists somewhere around here but yes it was determined that there is a strong correlation between Metcalfe's Law and the value of Bitcoin. It really can't be used as a predictive tool but rather it can be used to tell you if a coin is undervalued at that moment. I think there are two equations to determine value. One is based on daily transactions which Bitcore is fairly low and the other is in the total number of addresses. He gave each equation a coefficient with addresses being worth .30 and transactions being worth 1.50.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
October 12, 2017, 07:26:21 AM
Gwestcot,

October 11, 2017, 03:16:32 PM
Gwestcot,

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
October 11, 2017, 02:32:25 PM
Gwestcot,

I voted for the last option - Continuing 3% - preserve the value - prevent the dump  Smiley
Activity: 27
October 11, 2017, 05:52:11 AM
Приветствую коллеги! Помогите пожалуйста с голосованием, не могу найти кнопку. Я буду голосовать за 5 план ну или 1 план. на мой взгляд это лучший инструмент для постоянного роста в цене монеты, а если всё быстро раздать,( 2,3.4 планы), то и цена будет катиться вниз, а после полного распределения и вовсе может потерять интерес и скатиться до 0
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
October 10, 2017, 12:28:44 PM
hoping for next airdrop)
Activity: 434
October 10, 2017, 12:23:54 PM
Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
October 09, 2017, 05:20:23 PM
how to vote

I don't think newbies can vote!

anyway, i really like the idea of 4. Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops
to me it seems being the best option for now.
Pages:
Jump to: