Pages:
Author

Topic: New Poll for BTX Distribution-Oct 30th - page 5. (Read 5199 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 01, 2017, 07:02:44 AM
number 4
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 06:51:39 AM
How to unvote?
i accidentally pressed nr 2.
I vote for nr 4.

The quantity of coins we have doesn't matter,
What matters is how many people has it..
I would choose that what is best for coin itself, because what is the point to have many coins, that have low value..
Two ways:
Coin quantity for holders
vs
Coin popularity and value

We need to find golden middle here.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 06:41:18 AM
I am really into dev's plan. They made a solid model and fair for everyone.

If I would choose to the poll i would suggest "Dev's Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops" just to stick to the original plan but also make a bit a faster distribution.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 04:39:28 AM
Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 04:10:24 AM
Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
October 01, 2017, 03:39:07 AM
You are hugely overestimating how much bitcore will be redeemed by bitcoin holders in your models. And the redeeming will not be linear.

My vote goes to devs distribution plan. I think that plan is very well balanced.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
October 01, 2017, 03:21:37 AM
i likes Dev Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops
please
thx
shivad
I think that 10% a week is too much. Guys, understand that this is very difficult for the market. Demand will not absorb such an offer. A much more attractive step-by-step increase of percentage.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 02:34:00 AM
i likes Dev Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops
please
thx
shivad

now that i thinks it overs, i'd go with #4 too. incremental drops...  Cool
shivad
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
September 30, 2017, 03:56:33 PM
Please choose whichever choice you think is best but please read the brief descriptions for each choice that are given. If you need more background information then be sure to read the announcement page. The link below is to the announcement page and it will explain what BTX is if you don't already know.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902

1. Dev's Distribution Plan

Have a one time +25% weekly airdrop for BTX holders on October 30th while continuing the 3% weekly airdrop upon registration. Additionally, All BTC holders having .001 BTC at the time of the second snapshot will get BTX at a ratio of .4 BTX per 1 BTC. the devs will retain 10% of all unclaimed coins for future development and compensation.

https://imgur.com/a/7TWPg

2. Hybrid Distribution Plan

On October 30th 25% of the unclaimed coins will be airdropped to BTX holders in proportion to the percentage that they own. (excluding the accounts the devs control) All BTC holders with more that .001 BTC at the time of the second snapshot will get BTX at a ratio of .4 BTX per 1 BTC. The developers would then still have enough coins they control to perform 3% weekly airdrops until late February. After that the coin would be fully distributed out to the public. The developers would still retain the 10% of the unclaimed coins on Oct 30th for future development and compensation. This is roughly how numbers would be distributed out under this proposal.

https://imgur.com/a/GJq27

3. Dev's Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops

This plan would be identical to the dev's plan but instead of continuing 3% airdrops there would be weekly 10% airdrops until fully distributed by late February. This would distribute coins out in the same speed as the original hybrid plan but in a more gradual way. It would provide an incentive for holding the coins and alleviate fears of a dump on a massive distribution. The dev's would still get 10% of unclaimed coins for compensation and development.

https://imgur.com/UheWXnb

4. Dev's Plan with an incremental increase in weekly Airdrops

This plan would be the same as the dev's plan but instead of a +25% airdrop there would be a +15% airdrop to your balance on October 30th. Additionally, instead of a flat 3% weekly airdrop there would be an incrementally increasing weekly airdrop. This could be an increase of 1% per month on the weekly airdrop or it could look differently depending on how long the devs want the airdrop to last. In the spreadsheet, the first month starts at 3% and increases every month afterwards by 1% to be fully distributed out by roughly May 21st. The devs would still receive 10% of all unclaimed coins for compensation and development.

https://imgur.com/QLSjwyi

5. Continue 3% Weekly Airdrop

This would be the simplest and slowest method of all and it would simply continue the 3% weekly airdrops until the coin is fully distributed. The developers would still get 10% of the unclaimed coins for development and compensation. This one is too long for me to want to project out in a spreadsheet.

Pages:
Jump to: