Pages:
Author

Topic: New PPCoin Pool (PPLNS-based, North America-hosted) @ www.VuxilsPool.com - page 3. (Read 5136 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My pool was originally going to just be VuxilsPool.com, but I decided vpool was a nice name, and to be honest I enjoy ticking off scammers\people who distribute crap to others. The interface looks the same because it's the mmcFE frontend, not my choice (can change eventually but right now function>form)
WoW! I'm went register VuxilsPool.com! Cybersquatting is profitable business.  Grin
each will remain in its. Let for you i'm scamer and owner cointron, bitparking, btc-e, mtgox, vatican.va
  Tongue

I might have to pick up StiffsPool.com then...let the domain race begin  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
My pool was originally going to just be VuxilsPool.com, but I decided vpool was a nice name, and to be honest I enjoy ticking off scammers\people who distribute crap to others. The interface looks the same because it's the mmcFE frontend, not my choice (can change eventually but right now function>form)
WoW! I'm went register VuxilsPool.com! Cybersquatting is profitable business.  Grin
each will remain in its. Let for you i'm scamer and owner cointron, bitparking, btc-e, mtgox, vatican.va
  Tongue
I want to help you in testing.
Tell me please, technical specifications of your server (if many miners will not fall if he is?)
What assembly software are you using?

You can register an account and log in with -u Username.1 -p x, and with 8337 as the port number.

I am running pushpool right now and the mmcFE frontend, which was built off of simplecoins, which was built off of miningfarm. All of this is running on top of Ubuntu. Current hardware is 2GB of ram ontop of 2 i7 cores, and this can be up'd easily as needed. What do you mean by assembly software?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I want to help you in testing.
Tell me please, technical specifications of your server (if many miners will not fall if he is?)
What assembly software are you using?
Looks like the pool's pretty stable right now, anyone else who can loan us a worker or two right now that would be of great help!
Cool, I am pointing my GPU in your direction for the night, let's see what has happened in a few hours!

I suspect round estimation may be broken but I have to catch up on some other work for now. I'll take a closer look when I can
Noticed small bug.  Look at: http://www.vpool.me/stats

"Pool Hash Rate   0.043 Mhash/s"

"Pool Hashrate: 0.04 GH/s"

Left over diplay bugs, I'll clean it up shortly. Tyvm for pointing it out
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Noticed small bug.  Look at: http://www.vpool.me/stats

"Pool Hash Rate   0.043 Mhash/s"

"Pool Hashrate: 0.04 GH/s"

Ok, I fixed most of the interface bugs. I need to check if payments work correctly now, and the only way we can check that is if people actually mine, find a block, and it gets confirmed. Remember this is PPLNS, so it can take a day or two. If something breaks, I'll make sure people are compensated appropriately.  Please log in and start mining!

Pool is going down for a quick backup and reboot, so try in 10 minutes It's back up!

Or, if possible, combine these and have a dynamic fee (appearing clear on the page of course), so you don't have the risk and the users know they will pay the minimum possible fee?

Good idea - I implemented it. I think it's correct  Smiley
you are best off dynamically calculating the reward from the difficulty, or and easier hack would be to up the fee % if you are just going to manually change the reward everyday otherwise your pool is going to run out of coins to pay out.

Or, if possible, combine these and have a dynamic fee (appearing clear on the page of course), so you don't have the risk and the users know they will pay the minimum possible fee?
you are best off dynamically calculating the reward from the difficulty, or and easier hack would be to up the fee % if you are just going to manually change the reward everyday otherwise your pool is going to run out of coins to pay out.

I know, I'm planning to dynamically calculate the reward from difficulty, I just need to get around to it. Right now I am battling tables and wondering why they don't appear properly. I think the version of PHP I'm using is causing some issues, some cronjobs are breaking as well from invalid operand types
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
FYI server going down for restart to clear out cache
I have been running it for a few hours now and have nearly a 100 unpaid shares (out of 2700+ pool shares.

- When will the account balance show something?
- Does it shows fractions or only whole PPCs?
- What is expected pay-out per 24hrs, gh/s etc?
- Will I be punished when quitting for a while and coming back later?

Let me know as I need my GPU to fill some minimum pay-out on Coinotron Smiley

I have the same questions as you Smiley aka I have no idea yet

I would stop mining for now, I needed to collect data and have it in my DB so I can get all of the forms on the website to display properly. I'm not sure what the hell is going on with some of the code (broken tables came straight from the git clone, broken formatting, broken php code, etc)

It will show fractions of PPCs when that part of the code is fixed

Balance would show only after a block is found and confirmed (520 confirms), but the code that shows blocks is currently broken)

Soooo yeah this will take me a while to sort through. Some of the fixing is due to the original interface being tied into LTC services that I have to manually switch over to PPC-alternatives. Other things need to be fixed because they are just plain broke out-of-box (like the current top users page)

After I get everything set up, I'll be rewarding a few people with 0% lifetime fee for helping out. I just need some time to get everything sorted. Point your GPUs to coinotron currently
I have been running it for a few hours now and have nearly a 100 unpaid shares (out of 2700+ pool shares.

- When will the account balance show something?
- Does it shows fractions or only whole PPCs?
- What is expected pay-out per 24hrs, gh/s etc?
- Will I be punished when quitting for a while and coming back later?

Let me know as I need my GPU to fill some minimum pay-out on Coinotron Smiley
Do you really have 12597 workers doing 1 GH/s?

nope, that's a gift left in the code by greedi. I'll hunt it down to fix soon
When registering on the  vpool.me please do not use the name, password and PIN as vpool.us
be careful!

Good idea, we don't want you to scam any more folks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Do you really have 12597 workers doing 1 GH/s?
Pages:
Jump to: