Pages:
Author

Topic: New PPCoin Pool (PPLNS-based, North America-hosted) @ www.VuxilsPool.com - page 4. (Read 5136 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
When registering on the  vpool.me please do not use the name, password and PIN as vpool.us
be careful!
Activity: 70
Hi Vuxil,

Great, thanks for setting it up. I only have one GPU, but am pointing it here now (320mh/s). Let me know if things work ok.
If you are interested I will PM you a great idea to get a lot of exposure while giving back to our planet.

Cheers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well, won't send my whole farm for testing, but how many ghs do you want, I'll send some

Also I believe its roughly 420 per block atm
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
NEW (4/9/2013) - Please log into the pool and stress test it. The next thing I need to confirm is if payouts will work correctly - the only way we will know this is if we find a block and it gets 520 confirmations. If something breaks terribly, I'll make sure you still get paid.

Hey folks,

I've worked hard the past couple of days to familiarize myself with ppcoind, pushpool, and a pushpool frontend. What I've got now is a decent mining pool running out of the USA for those of us that constantly get dropped from Coinotron.

I am here to announce my new pool at VuxilsPool.com or www.vpool.me - not to be confused with the scam pool vpool.us (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trcppcfrc-vpoolus-1-fee-pplns-scam-alert-158267).

My pool is currently set to a 2% PPLNS system. This means that you just mine as much as you want, and as blocks are found and confirmed, you will get paid at 520 confirmations per block.

Please let me know if anything comes up or if you run into any difficulties. Thanks!

Best,
Vuxil
VuxilsPool.com and  www.vpool.me
Pages:
Jump to: