Pages:
Author

Topic: New project in 2019? - page 5. (Read 1291 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 04:06:03 AM
Now there are very few new projects. I think this is due to the fall of the cryptocurrency market. But it seems to me that we must be patient and believe in a good future.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 03:57:27 AM
I decided to focus on a small number of projects this year. Now for me the number one project is Mobu, it is STO platform for integrated solutions providing tokenization of active securities (shares) reorganizing partial inflow and turnover of funds. I believe this is one of the most important projects to date that will help bridge the gap between the securities market and blockchain technology.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
March 04, 2019, 04:58:13 PM
How many new projects have you entered earlier this year? As much as in 2018?, please give your opinion about the new project that is currently available. Let's discuss its potential for the long term. Thank you.
every time there is always a new project, so it depends on you choosing a good project going forward, because each project has its own advantages
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 04, 2019, 03:26:32 PM
How many new projects have you entered earlier this year? As much as in 2018?, please give your opinion about the new project that is currently available. Let's discuss its potential for the long term. Thank you.
discussing about the project I thought there was no end , because every day new projects always add , it all depends on us assessing the project because as far as I know invest in the ico project is too risky
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 04, 2019, 03:18:56 PM
Have been following 3 or 4 projects in 2019 and half of them have bad development and there is a big chance that those projects that I have said will be the scam projects. And the rest that I'm following right now, they have great developments and having an active discussion which makes me really satisfied with the results in the future.
Tell me what are these projects? those projects that I see now - have absolutely no enthusiasm and people are not interested in them
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
March 04, 2019, 02:54:16 PM
There are of course new projects everyday, but it's not all about the number of projects, it's how good the projects are, and how they will look in the long term.
For now it's seems almost impossible to get a good project, but for the ICO investor you just have to keep searching for good ones with good plans.
At the end it's not about how many projects are coming out, it's about how many turn out successful.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 04, 2019, 02:43:56 PM
Have been following 3 or 4 projects in 2019 and half of them have bad development and there is a big chance that those projects that I have said will be the scam projects. And the rest that I'm following right now, they have great developments and having an active discussion which makes me really satisfied with the results in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
March 04, 2019, 02:34:47 PM
I had come across new ICOs. I found an ICO with a product (exchange) as like others came last year. But, the work from team encourages and assures to invest. The ICO is Cloverdex. The ICO seems to be legit and yes as like the best exchanges, they came up with good services. Currently sale is in progress. They promised to end up in mid of this month. Wish them good luck.
Activity: 882
March 04, 2019, 01:16:27 PM
in 2019 I haven't chosen a good project for the beginning of 2019. I still choose the old altcoin, because the market isn't good, making a good project ends badly. so I chose to stick to the old altcoin project whose project already running
Activity: 336
March 04, 2019, 01:13:28 PM
I'm yet to resume full time work in crypto and so I have not got to know most of the new projects. However, I'm not actually expecting much from any new projects because I saw several good and potential projects in 2018 which never saw the day of light. Others have lost their values so miserably.
Activity: 784
March 04, 2019, 01:04:27 PM
I have participated in new form of ICOs - STOs. Mobu is the most promising one and I look forward to further price development.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
March 04, 2019, 12:54:19 PM
I am currently participating in several ICO projects but not much as 2018. Its difficult to find a good project right now.

This happens only if the market goes down ICO's are like a precious gem in 2017 but now it looks like a garbage. Everyone has started ICO's without a proper setup, and finally ending up in loss and spoiling their reputation on their own. Nowadays finding a good project is depending upon their team and it's development.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
March 04, 2019, 12:46:51 PM
Well, I haven't entered many projects in this year,  just don't want to rush to join the project. First, i would research well then i would think about joining projects. Just don't want to repeat the last year's mistake.
I also don't want to rush myslef in participating in ICO projects because i have experience a lot of problems when i started to participate with it that i waste a lot of time and energy in participating in those bad projects, that is why it is much better to take a little rest and wait for the right project.
Activity: 472
March 04, 2019, 12:29:00 PM
Well, I haven't entered many projects in this year,  just don't want to rush to join the project. First, i would research well then i would think about joining projects. Just don't want to repeat the last year's mistake.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
March 04, 2019, 12:10:10 PM
I just found a project that I think has a big chance and I am very confident about that because I believe this project can also restore PPT glory that faded due to last year's bearish wave.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 04, 2019, 11:50:09 AM
I have a project in my signature, in which there is Roger Ver in advisors !!! If you do not know who this is, then you know little about cryptocurrency! His website bitcoin.com will advertise this project! You can get all the information by following my signature!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 04, 2019, 08:06:53 AM
Ill don't know on how many new project that i'm participated or invested.
But some of them are for a long term investment and one of them are become a shitcoins on when have no value in the exchange.
Activity: 910
March 04, 2019, 06:03:31 AM
At the beginning of this year I participated less than 2017 and 2018, because of the effects of the very deep fall and also many altcoin frauds,
hopefully this year is better than last year.
Activity: 434
March 04, 2019, 05:10:58 AM
There are many projects coming this year and it's hard to pick a good poject, most of the bounty campaigns are worthless and this time it's hard for me to choose a good project and have a good potential. and hopefully this year will cost the projects to return the correct value of an ICO and hopefully listing in a good exchanges.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 04, 2019, 05:03:47 AM

I do not think that we will encounter many new projects in 2019, but if this is a possible bull period this interpretation will be open to change. I do not expect many projects, especially successful projects this year because we are in a period of stagnation. Although there will be some nice projects, I think that many ICO projects will not benefit this year. Although it is obvious that the projects announced on the Binance Launcpad from time to time will provide beautiful returns, I think we will not coincide with the projects where the public can easily participate and earn serious profits. On the other hand, as I mentioned in the first sentence, if I enter any bull period, all these details may not occur.
Pages:
Jump to: