Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] RESPECTONOMY Signature Campaign and Twitter Bounty - Ended - page 2. (Read 25528 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
good news for info
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
agree judyrob, respectonomy is scam
What do you know about respectonomy? Your account just yesterday, unless you are multi
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
now i know respectonomy is scam, thank you for information guys.
i leave this thread
Activity: 504
tell me please how to claim bounty ?
Team didn't give any information yet about how to claim the bounty campaign, respectonomy also didn't get any exchanges yet,, i think useless if you received the reward bounty but can't sell them Cheesy
yes team didn't give information , i suggest you to leave this ico Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
why you said about respect scam ? can you explain to me ? where the fact in respect is scam ?
I will explain you here are some points

1- They doesn't made self moderated thread.
2- They appoint legendary escrow for their project.
3- They refund the BTC invested in ico.
4- They give full access of ico fund to the escrow people.
5- They made this project on block chain instead of etherum now a days so many ico based on etherum raise millions of $ How stupid RES team.  
6-  They integrate live chat.
7-  Last but not the least they are still working on project.

and  the best part they still replying.......

thankyou for good information Smiley my friend said same about respectonomy is scam Smiley
Activity: 30
if you will be updated on this thread and other social media how to claim the bounty (twitter and signature) ?  we'll waiting it
Activity: 18
why you said about respect scam ? can you explain to me ? where the fact in respect is scam ?
I will explain you here are some points

1- They doesn't made self moderated thread.
2- They appoint legendary escrow for their project.
3- They refund the BTC invested in ico.
4- They give full access of ico fund to the escrow people.
5- They made this project on block chain instead of etherum now a days so many ico based on etherum raise millions of $ How stupid RES team.  
6-  They integrate live chat.
7-  Last but not the least they are still working on project.

and  the best part they still replying.......

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Bounties can be claimed as and when mainnet launches. An update of how to claim the bounty (twitter and signature) will be updated on this thread and other social media.

Development of RESPECTONOMY is slower than expected. We are working to release a stable product.
yes , if people wanna thinking about not information untill now maybe people will knows respectonomy is scam Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Team didn't give any information yet about how to claim the bounty campaign, respectonomy also didn't get any exchanges yet,, i think useless if you received the reward bounty but can't sell them Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Activity: 504
Activity: 31
i hope respectonomy is not scam guyz
but in reality many people said about respectonomy is scam Smiley
Activity: 28
i hope respectonomy is not scam guyz
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Respectonomy dev, see please my tweeter account, I do retweet more weeks, but you don't change spreadsheet. Thanks
Activity: 28
when this coin is launching, i cant waiting too long sir
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I still doubt whether the bounty will be paid or not?

No, I don't think they'll pay the bounty. When the ICO failed only things were clear. No point of expecting bounty but I am glad the investors got their money back. Even I participated in the Twitter bounty btw.
it's a sad situation on behalf of investors. but it is happy to their money be returned.

I wish you the best of everything..  Smiley
I didnt expect the bounty until I saw something of sort. If they meant it, should we expect it or forget about it?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I still doubt whether the bounty will be paid or not?

No, I don't think they'll pay the bounty. When the ICO failed only things were clear. No point of expecting bounty but I am glad the investors got their money back. Even I participated in the Twitter bounty btw.
it's a sad situation on behalf of investors. but it is happy to their money be returned.

I wish you the best of everything..  Smiley
Activity: 322
Scam was a total waste of time this Ann should be shut down asap
Pages:
Jump to: