Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] RESPECTONOMY Signature Campaign and Twitter Bounty - Ended - page 3. (Read 25528 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
respectonomy , , is death , friend

How come they are dead. Now they are tweeting and posting on facebook on daily basis. Even I am also unclear with their plan.

So many allegations on their announcement thread, but still they never ran away with bitcoins of any user. That was a good part that they kept escrow for there ICO.

Hope we get some development from their side.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
respectonomy , , is death , friend
Activity: 120
Out with the old, In with the new!

We are proud to announce our newly redesigned website..!!!

Start exploring - http://respectonomy.com
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
How about bounty Huh as discussed bounty will be release after wallet ready ?

What happened to wallet ?

Currently our development is going on. Once we are ready with our wallet updates will available on our forum.

How this project running even though without funds, As i see the ICO file and all investment got refund already, actually im not sure if that will going well the future
I decided also not to ask the question but am sure is not without money, the fund is not just from an ICO.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

Currently our development is going on. Once we are ready with our wallet updates will available on our forum.

How this project running even though without funds, As i see the ICO file and all investment got refund already, actually im not sure if that will going well the future
Activity: 120

Activity: 224

Hey dude, you late to know that this coin proven scam, they not have escrow service to hold the ICO funds, so don't ask about bounty because the coin never available in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I still doubt whether the bounty will be paid or not?

No, I don't think they'll pay the bounty. When the ICO failed only things were clear. No point of expecting bounty but I am glad the investors got their money back. Even I participated in the Twitter bounty btw.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
I still doubt whether the bounty will be paid or not?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
From the beginning I was hesitant with this coin, they do not use escrow services that I strongly believe will be problematic in the future, btw why users still ask about bounty?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Last day to claim your refunds.

Make sure you collect your refund by today itself.

Escrow will stop the refund process after 6th April 2017.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
where the token will be trade?
Activity: 714
i am waiting too
Why you still waiting? This coin is scam, if not scam, please OP confirming to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-twitter-campaigns-last-update-11-august-2017-1771802
i think so , this is scam .. dev is leave it
i think not useless waiting for it  Wink
Yes true, they never maintain this thread and better is lock. And they are they similar to previous scam project. Four bounty participants, please leave and don't say about bounty again.
yes may be people can move to other bounty , please do not stay here guys Smiley
Activity: 343
2 days remaining to claim your refund.

If you are unable to understand refund process feel free to ask us for any help on our Forum or can also ask us on live chat on our website.

Last date to claim your refund is 6th April 2017.

How much BTC left since you offer a refund to the participants?I think people missed this post.If anyone invested here,please take your refund now before the deadline.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Why you are delaying to create qt wallet? what is the problem ?
if you need help to create wallet then i can help you

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza

never heard development status in this project, i think this is scam coin/project
Activity: 714
i am waiting too
Why you still waiting? This coin is scam, if not scam, please OP confirming to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-twitter-campaigns-last-update-11-august-2017-1771802
Yes true, they never maintain this thread and better is lock. And they are they similar to previous scam project. Four bounty participants, please leave and don't say about bounty again.
yea good idea about better is lock this treadh , and  i think this is can be minimize people to scam
Activity: 364
Why you are delaying to create qt wallet? what is the problem ?
if you need help to create wallet then i can help you

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i am waiting too
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
how to claim twitter bounty ?
Pages:
Jump to: