Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] RESPECTONOMY Signature Campaign and Twitter Bounty - Ended - page 7. (Read 25528 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I too wish to know the same. Have been participating for about 4-5 weeks and now there are very few tweets being posted in a week (barely 1-2). I've just earned about 50 RES and hope it's a good amount after participating for so long.

Me too. I was joined this bount since week 2, but at last it just very few tweets. I hope it is not scam project, but many people said it is scam. So we wait on this week are they will update how to claim bounty.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
sad to know that it has become a SCAM, good that i never invested on their project.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
how to claim my twitter campaign bounties sir???
thanks

can you read? scam!

nemey: Note to self: Pick up SPAM® at Walmart because that's all I can afford after investing so much money in nefarious actors on BitcoinTalk. If only I could read.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
thanks

can you read? scam!
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
i am sorry sir , i forgot to register to your website
how i can claim my reward? please help me  Embarrassed

it s a scam so don´t worry
Activity: 602
i am sorry sir , i forgot to register to your website
how i can claim my reward? please help me  Embarrassed
Activity: 247
how about this project, scam or not?

All depends who you listen to: Team RES says no; everybody else says yes. Your call!

No matter this is scam or not, this ICO has failed for sure. Only 3 btc invested. If it is legit project, people will still not get paid.  Cheesy
vip
ICO about to End in 8 Hour  Wink
I want know How bounty will distribute ? Where  to Registered and Where is the wallet ?

Thanks

I too wish to know the same. Have been participating for about 4-5 weeks and now there are very few tweets being posted in a week (barely 1-2). I've just earned about 50 RES and hope it's a good amount after participating for so long.

Process for claiming your RES will be updated soon and will available when mainnet launches.

thi is scam or not?

Well please visit our website and understand what is the project about and you yourself judge.

Translated: We no longer have time for you fuckers since you didn't successfully fund our ICO.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Activity: 287
when distribution for bounty?
Activity: 76
still there is not wallet,how to get earn if without wallet ?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I want know How bounty will distribute ? Where  to Registered and Where is the wallet ?

Thanks

Process for claiming your RES will be updated soon and will available when mainnet launches.

thi is scam or not?

Well please visit our website and understand what is the project about and you yourself judge.
Activity: 76
thi is scam or not?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Thanks

Activity: 364

Thanks

Activity: 120

Spreadsheets for Week 6 Updated.
vip
lol man stop teasing these people karma is a thing! Gleb.

Activity: 204
lol man stop teasing these people karma is a thing! Gleb.
vip
how about this project, scam or not?

All depends who you listen to: Team RES says no; everybody else says yes. Your call!
Pages:
Jump to: