Pages:
Author

Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade - page 13. (Read 71489 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
150 users paid today
I wasn't. Does that mean I can stop using your faucet?

I didn't see comments on my son's videos, so we're waiting for that and we'll un-ban your address.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
150 users paid today
I wasn't. Does that mean I can stop using your faucet?
The code posted on the forum had nothing to do with codes in my son's video, it was a diagnostic tool. Since I can't actually post on the forum in question, I can't really update that thread, but it's clearly stated on our site that we don't want the codes spread around for use by people who don't actually watch the videos.
I didn't realize that the code you posted wasn't from one of the videos. I assumed it was but I stand corrected. I can only say that since you were posting in the thread yourself I thought it was okay to read there. I did not post any codes though.

Since I do know now that you don't want me to use the thread, I wont anymore.
The only reason I would be willing to offer you a chance to be unbanned is 1) germany is a high revenue country and 2) you weren't the one actually sharing the code.
First of all I did not participate in the sharing of the weekly codes at all. I only participated there for as long as you (or somebody posting as dhavin) participated there.

It would be great if you stated somewhere in the thread that these actions are not allowed. That would probably let them stop. It's probably not very clear since you participated there yourself.

Yes, you need to view every one of my son's videos, thumbs up and comment 'Alja says this is a great video!" on each and stop participating in the sharing of his weekly codes in forums.
I can do what you asked for. It's only 15 videos.

Edit: I did watch all videos (even those I watched before) including those posted before I started using the faucet. I also posted the comment asked for and did give all videos a good rating.

I have posted that in this thread and this is posted directly on the site along with the link to the video:
"While the code could be shared on other sites, we would DEEPLY appreciate it if you would link to the video instead of sharing the code each week. This is the only way that we can hope to continue this type of prize payout, if we find that people are publishing the code so that others can use it without watching the video, the prizes will have to stop. Each video is monetized to help offset the cost of the prizes; please disable adblock when viewing the videos so that we can pay the highest level of prizes, please subscribe to him to see when he posts new videos with new codes and also like the videos to help him with his confidence. We would appreciate it if you didn't post negative comments or dislike the videos and please share the videos where possible in social media."

The code posted on the forum had nothing to do with codes in my son's video, it was a diagnostic tool. Since I can't actually post on the forum in question, I can't really update that thread, but it's clearly stated on our site that we don't want the codes spread around for use by people who don't actually watch the videos.
The only reason I would be willing to offer you a chance to be unbanned is 1) germany is a high revenue country and 2) you weren't the one actually sharing the code.
First of all I did not participate in the sharing of the weekly codes at all. I only participated there for as long as you (or somebody posting as dhavin) participated there.

It would be great if you stated somewhere in the thread that these actions are not allowed. That would probably let them stop. It's probably not very clear since you participated there yourself.

Yes, you need to view every one of my son's videos, thumbs up and comment 'Alja says this is a great video!" on each and stop participating in the sharing of his weekly codes in forums.
I can do what you asked for. It's only 15 videos.

Edit: I did watch all videos (even those I watched before) including those posted before I started using the faucet. I also posted the comment asked for and did give all videos a good rating.
I just wondered why I didn't receive any payment for quite a while...

https://blockchain.info/address/15iuHjeMyKRF58kStGXSg17SsobuvzGaWb

Is there anything I need to do to get my satoshi?

EDIT: The only reason I would be willing to offer you a chance to be unbanned is 1) germany is a high revenue country and 2) you weren't the one actually sharing the code.
I just wondered why I didn't receive any payment for quite a while...

https://blockchain.info/address/15iuHjeMyKRF58kStGXSg17SsobuvzGaWb

Is there anything I need to do to get my satoshi?
ok

Thanks for the report, check your private messages here please.
Activity: 10
ok
IMPORTANT : The base reward you receive for a non-winning card is determined by ad revenue during the previous 30 days.
Your rate: 74 x 1.06 = 78.44 satoshi (plus level bonus). because Caio gains much

Something weird is happening with the blockchain API that converts to USD to give the floating rate. It has nothing to do with scratch4satoshis; go look on freebitco.in it's showing a reduced rate as well.

I'll manually correct it for now.
Activity: 10
IMPORTANT : The base reward you receive for a non-winning card is determined by ad revenue during the previous 30 days.
Your rate: 74 x 1.06 = 78.44 satoshi (plus level bonus). because Caio gains much

Thanks for payment, and now I back to manually scratching the cards, its more fun anyhow and yesterday won 2000 doing it.

Congrats!
We did a little code rewrite and are happy to announce an epic boost to prize levels. 200k has been replaced with a 250,000 satoshi prize, and 100 of them instead of 1, and we've added 10 prizes of 1 million satoshi and a top prize of 5 million satoshi. Instant win!

Refer the user that wins those prizes and earn at least 50% for yourself!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

Thanks for payment, and now I back to manually scratching the cards, its more fun anyhow and yesterday won 2000 doing it.
Pages:
Jump to: