Pages:
Author

Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade - page 11. (Read 71489 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 02:02:48 AM
So, I have a number of russians and ukrainians complaining that the payout on the site is low. It's low, because the ad revenue from those countries is dismal. For every 1000 russian visitors, for example, we earn US$0.07 (that's seven cents) and pay out the minimum, which is 0.25 multiplier or US$0.50 to those 1000 visitors. That means, for every 1000 russian visitors, the site loses 43 cents in US dollars.

Some of these russians seem to think that it would be better to pay them full rate, and higher value countries less. Who here thinks this is completely retarded? Why would we reward low value traffic that consumes bitcoin and hosting resources, and penalize high value traffic? Is this how most russians think? Is this why their country is bankrupt? Sorry.. mostly just venting here.
June 01, 2016, 02:54:28 PM
Last payment #7: https://blockchain.info/tx/1ae363bf25dbc35873dee20545f2c206d438ca07447c4c806a4f98cdf4b885ae

So, blockchain did require that we switch to a locally hosted service, but it still uses our API and I did get a v2 API key for free, by asking. They denied it a few times because they will only provide it to a website that can be investigated (i.e. create an account, log in, see pages etc) and once I walked them through how to use the site, they approved it.

If you get denied a key, it might be as simple as making sure they understand how to navigate the site so that they can investigate and approve it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Yeah I think that they goofed, because I am verified. Looks like they resolved it. Payment (first of several, waiting for a deposit confirmation):

https://blockchain.info/tx/5284190b990a465aba8d4934a6466c7e66fcf88b2f4c4d1ea01793b911901456

Well thats good, I thought you was going to get mail telling you otherwise.
Strange that they don't give the API out for free now.

Yeah I think that they goofed, because I am verified. Looks like they resolved it. Payment (first of several, waiting for a deposit confirmation):

https://blockchain.info/tx/5284190b990a465aba8d4934a6466c7e66fcf88b2f4c4d1ea01793b911901456
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Hey everyone, I just realized today that the payment process has been failing (thank the long weekend and me actually taking a break). Turns out, I'm getting some errors from blockchain's API and have a ticket open with them to investigate. Will be resolved shortly, hopefully.

You are not the only one having problems, they are only letting verified users to push transactions.

Do better using https://block.io to send payments API is just a little more simplified, looks a bit like this d609-e75b-B001-2aTd
Hey everyone, I just realized today that the payment process has been failing (thank the long weekend and me actually taking a break). Turns out, I'm getting some errors from blockchain's API and have a ticket open with them to investigate. Will be resolved shortly, hopefully.
IMPORTANT : The bitcoin reward you received is determined by a number of factors such as the value of bitcoin which changes slightly throughout the day, revenue earned by the site during the previous 30 days and the bonus bitcoins that you earn due to your level. The more cards you play, the bigger the bitcoin bonus reward will be.

The German text is decipherable, but should rather read:
WICHTIG: Die Belohnung in Bitcoin, die Sie erhalten, wird von einer Vielzahl von Faktoren bestimmt: der schwankende Kurs von Bitcoin, das Einkommen der Webseite während der letzten 30 Tage und der Bonus durch Ihr Level. Je mehr Sie spielen, desto größer wird Ihre Belohnung sein.
Or less formal:
WICHTIG: Die Belohnung in Bitcoin, die Du erhälst, wird von einer Vielzahl von Faktoren bestimmt: der schwankende Kurs von Bitcoin, das Einkommen der Webseite während der letzten 30 Tage und der Bonus durch Dein Level. Je mehr Du spielst, desto größer wird Deine Belohnung sein.

Appreciated!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT : The bitcoin reward you received is determined by a number of factors such as the value of bitcoin which changes slightly throughout the day, revenue earned by the site during the previous 30 days and the bonus bitcoins that you earn due to your level. The more cards you play, the bigger the bitcoin bonus reward will be.

The German text is decipherable, but should rather read:
WICHTIG: Die Belohnung in Bitcoin, die Sie erhalten, wird von einer Vielzahl von Faktoren bestimmt: der schwankende Kurs von Bitcoin, das Einkommen der Webseite während der letzten 30 Tage und der Bonus durch Ihr Level. Je mehr Sie spielen, desto größer wird Ihre Belohnung sein.
Or less formal:
WICHTIG: Die Belohnung in Bitcoin, die Du erhälst, wird von einer Vielzahl von Faktoren bestimmt: der schwankende Kurs von Bitcoin, das Einkommen der Webseite während der letzten 30 Tage und der Bonus durch Dein Level. Je mehr Du spielst, desto größer wird Deine Belohnung sein.
Pages:
Jump to: