Pages:
Author

Topic: New sgminer support x11, x13, x14 and x15, fresh (with source) - page 5. (Read 34158 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We need to get back in time then  Cheesy
The first release with whirlpool unroll which doesn't produce any HW error for 1 hour testing
X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Somehow the forked one on https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/tree/v5_0-x15 produce HW error, gonna work around it Sad

I'm still getting errors and no work done on 5000 series cards (Cypress). 6000 series and above work fine. Should I use other kernel than bitblockold ?

Thanks.

Does you card works with x13modold or marucoin-modold ?

marucoin-modold gives error -11 when building binary. I can't seem to be able to find x13modold kernel Sad
Tested with 5830, 5870 with 2 different rigs. Win 7 64bit cata 14.4 and 14.6 beta.

I also got the same problem with this versions..using same config from the v5 prerelease, what was working fine.
It doesn't matter which binary it is building, marucoinmod-old or darkocoinmod etc.

You have a working v5 release? Do you have a dl link?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The first release with whirlpool unroll which doesn't produce any HW error for 1 hour testing
X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Somehow the forked one on https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/tree/v5_0-x15 produce HW error, gonna work around it Sad

I'm still getting errors and no work done on 5000 series cards (Cypress). 6000 series and above work fine. Should I use other kernel than bitblockold ?

Thanks.

marucoin-modold gives error -11 when building binary. I can't seem to be able to find x13modold kernel Sad
Tested with 5830, 5870 with 2 different rigs. Win 7 64bit cata 14.4 and 14.6 beta.

I also got the same problem with this versions..using same config from the v5 prerelease, what was working fine.
It doesn't matter which binary it is building, marucoinmod-old or darkocoinmod etc.
X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Thanks.

Activity: 29
@aznboy84: I finished compiling BAMT and i found out a problem. Everytime i tried to mine X13, sgminer gave me this error:

2 errors detected in the compilation of "/tmp/OCL18047T14.cl".

Frontend phase failed compilation.

[08:29:44] Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling device 0
[08:29:44] Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
[08:29:44] Re-check your config
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Thanks.

X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Thanks.
Activity: 547
aznboy84!

Looks like ystarnaud fixed the HW errors, can you re-base or re-fork and then synchronize pull request 303?
@anzboy84: When i tried to compile for BAMT, i got this error:

make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/compat'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/compat'
Making all in ccan
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/ccan'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/ccan'
Making all in sph
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/sph'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `x14.o', needed by `libsph.a'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/sph'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can you please have a look?

fixed by remove "x14.c" from "/sph/Makefile.am"
my bad linux  Grin
Activity: 29
@anzboy84: When i tried to compile for BAMT, i got this error:

make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/compat'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/compat'
Making all in ccan
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/ccan'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/ccan'
Making all in sph
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/sph'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `x14.o', needed by `libsph.a'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer/sph'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/sgminer'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can you please have a look?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Yesterday I downloaded a version called xxxxx_NEW3.rar, dated 29-06, which is fine, not sure about the version which is currently posted as 29-06...
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Thank you! Smiley
X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Yeah yeah thanks aznboy84!

I should've told you that ystarnaud was off for the weekend, and that latest sgminer 5_0 and sgminer 5_0_X15 are both kinda fucked up as they create HW errors out the ass whenever switching algos or not.

I'm using the 6_29 and just barely experiencing 3 HW/hr on 1 out of 8 total 290X

EDIT: ystar should be able to fix it up in a day or so whenever he gets back, in the meantime you da man thanks for providing a backdated link for those who might only see the newest mega link.
X15_AMD_06_29.rar

Fuck that, I get a massive amount of hardware errors on the newest 06_30 build.

It might hold on x14 ok, but then switch to another algo, and about 100 HW errors in a minute.

I get hundreds immediately whenever I include an old 68xx card with a new card. I had to disable that card to get the others to work.

Nah these are on 290X.

On 6_29 build I have 3 HW errors in 1 hour.

On 6_30 build 100 HW errors 1st minute.

It might hold on x14 ok, but then switch to another algo, and about 100 HW errors in a minute.

I get hundreds immediately whenever I include an old 68xx card with a new card. I had to disable that card to get the others to work.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Tested with a low-end card (HD6000 with bitblockold), seems to work great & not a single HW @ the start. Will let it run for 24hrs & add testing to a few more cards (New APU's).. Thanks aznboy84  Grin

Sincerely,
WolfLee84

Edit: Tested with a 5000+ (did have a few HW's over 24hrs), 6000+ (same as the 5000, only one or two HW errors in 24hrs), FM2 APU's A4 & A6 didn't have a single HW. Going to test an AM1 & FM2+ as soon as possible, knowing the hash/s will be low & mostly just for testing purposes) Cool Works great with the newest SDK & 14.6  Grin Did manage to get the old 5000/6000+ models & an APU matched up with the bitblockold without any HW errors, not having to have separate miners running helps  Wink
Activity: 44
on my 1g memory (or above) 5xxx and 6xxx cards ,the bitblockold algorithm works fine,but 512m cards can't run,says not enough memory.
I tried to decrease TC or increase LG,can't work neither.
seems that parameter "--thread-concurrency" and "--lookup-gap" don't play a part in Bitblockold algorithm
Anyone else getting the occasional HW errors? Over 12 hours I've got 4-5 on each card... no good.

Should I be throttling back my clocks? I'm using regular X11 settings but with 128 worksize, and 2 threads.

I think this was forked from the broken sgminer 5_0 multi-algo, which isn't quite fixed up yet.

That shit is gut-wrenching to watch it ratchet up on HW errors barely 5 minutes after initializing.  I went back to his 06_29 build.

aznboy84 can you please keep your daily builds up longer without replacing them?
Anyone else getting the occasional HW errors? Over 12 hours I've got 4-5 on each card... no good.

Should I be throttling back my clocks? I'm using regular X11 settings but with 128 worksize, and 2 threads.

Pages:
Jump to: