Pages:
Author

Topic: New Startups companies - page 4. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 06:55:04 PM
Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley

After I lost my money on some startups, I stopped trusting new projects.
I'd rather buy tokens of a successful startup at a more expensive price and earn a little bit of it, but I will not risk losing all the money for a lot of money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 02:46:55 PM
Yes I believe in some but not all of them. Those that have become big today were once a startup so new ones of today also have the potential of becoming big tomorrow if it is well managed and evolve as the industry continues to change in order not to go with those changes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 02:18:57 PM
Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley
It is better to stick to the old and already established exchanges than delving into the new exchanges which you don't even have idea of how long they might survive the crypto market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 28, 2019, 02:07:10 PM

If not why ? Smiley

I will choose to give a chance for better exchange. If I am currently using exchange, it is still very good, I will still maintain trade on exchange. However I think it depends on the coin I want to hold or trade
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 28, 2019, 01:33:58 PM

If not why ? Smiley
For me of course I will give a chance to those new projects. There is always a room for innovation and improvements so maybe this exchange has that feature that can I can easily use and it is actually useful for me. That will be very interesting and I can say that I will switch exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 28, 2019, 10:56:09 AM

If not why ? Smiley

New exchanges often have very low volume, so trading with them is a disadvantage. I rather stick to exchanges that I am already familiar and have high volume.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2019, 10:34:53 AM

If not why ? Smiley

I think to consider the best possible exchange existing on the market, we shouldn't not always tolerate such projects pertaining to an exchange as they are not necessarily needed. We should always focus on what we have already because they, themselves can already fix their issues if we are here to support them. Also to avoid being exposed to risk.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 28, 2019, 10:32:00 AM

If not why ? Smiley

Most of startup projects are still unclear, whether they are legit or not.
But if they already have a working products like exchange platform, then we can give a shot on it.
Who knows they will keep developing, and we will become the early supporters who will get the decent reward from it.  Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 28, 2019, 07:29:54 AM

If not why ? Smiley
I will prefer to stick with the already existing ones, the company that I know is better than the one that I do not know. If I have no reason or issue with the already existing line that I am using, then I have no use for the new ones coming because it is just a duplication of system.

One thing I believe is that new exchanges are not really necessary for now, we don’t have much volumes in the market that will make the demand for exchanges very high, but like I learnt from one of the comments on this forum, one can just develop these projects down for future purpose when there will be high demands of exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 28, 2019, 06:41:22 AM

If not why ? Smiley
I don't easily join the new exchanges especially the ones being promoted with a new token project too. Some of this scammers have devised a new strategy of having building an exchange website for their own token.
Activity: 602
April 28, 2019, 06:28:30 AM
On the question of whether I give a chance to new projects, I will answer directly. Very small. I usually sell project coins. Because I am a hunter and I see how most of the projects turn into garbage even after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 28, 2019, 06:02:37 AM
the use with customs of IEO on developer works as referring token on exchange for supports of funds as working on project plan that those helps on extent as the similar on use with strategy to put on listing with index of different service of token exchange as the work on exhibition as they gives with proper on manage as the details on tasks with the scheme on work
that developer might focus on excessive as preparing use on point on objective as delivering future chance of option with offers of compliance.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 28, 2019, 05:56:06 AM
no mistake believing with new exchange. generally a lot of attractive offers from new exchanges to attract join members. it's just that in order to avoid scam exchange it is better not to invest in large amounts until it is true that the exchange can be trusted. new exchanges can also be targeted as vulnerable hijacks by hacker.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
April 28, 2019, 05:48:44 AM

If not why ? Smiley

depending on how credible the Startups companies are.
I have to make sure beforehand before getting involved or trying it.
in every development there are always innovations and different ideas, if it is the same as the others, of course I choose the sure and reliable
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
April 28, 2019, 05:47:53 AM
The exchange market is kinda stale but that because traders and cypto holders don't want to risk.
Put their bag into a new exchange that only operate for few month with none reputation? No matter how much the new exchange promo with less fee for transaction or withdrawal, unless you have years of operated, people wont trust their fund on your new exchange.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
April 28, 2019, 05:38:01 AM
New exchanges always try to introduce lower trading fees to attract investors and traders that's why I use them but I don't leave lots of coins on there because anything can happen at any time,we already have too many exchanges but new one won't hurt ,just thread with care and do better research on the new exchanges before trying them out
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
April 28, 2019, 04:45:18 AM
It is because of tokens got from bounty campaigns which push me to new exchanges. New coins are put in new exchanges forcing traders to go use them for trading. It will be quite exciting to get involved in new exchanges where new coins get listed. New coins have higher chances of rising multiple times in price. So day to day trading is also good in new exchanges.  I love to use new exchanges.
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
April 28, 2019, 03:45:24 AM
Why won't we believe in crypto startups, the only way not to believe in crypto startups is not to believe in crypto itself.
Because, I believe that most big companies currently on the blockchain also started as a startup and then grew into a multi-billion dollar company including binance itself that is now the best crypto exchange in existence, once you see that the team are committed to making their project work, then you can work with them to make it possible.
It seems to me that you need to learn how to distinguish between serious and promising projects from slag and garbage that fills today's crypto market. Then your investment will be fine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 28, 2019, 03:33:00 AM

If not why ? Smiley
Why won't we believe in crypto startups, the only way not to believe in crypto startups is not to believe in crypto itself.
Because, I believe that most big companies currently on the blockchain also started as a startup and then grew into a multi-billion dollar company including binance itself that is now the best crypto exchange in existence, once you see that the team are committed to making their project work, then you can work with them to make it possible.
Activity: 1022
April 27, 2019, 10:25:56 AM
with the new scheme as offering use of option on investment funds with the bitcoin business, developer might collects as more with supports on extensive on terms as targeting use with returns on nominal of difference as the running of plan with the investment projects of the objective dedication.

Pages:
Jump to: