Pages:
Author

Topic: New Startups companies - page 5. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 19
April 27, 2019, 10:22:14 AM
While it is true that there seems to be enough exchanges to cover the demand in a market that is still small, as is the cryptocurrency trading (at least compared to Forex trading) I think there is still enough space for new exchanges because this would allow the existing ones currently make the best efforts to remain in the leadership they have today, which will be reflected in a better service and better features for their customers. Do not forget that in the Forex market, for example, there are many hundreds of different brokers, while cryptos exchanges there are only about 200.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 27, 2019, 07:22:29 AM
It is sometimes more advantageous to start with newly lunched projects or exchanges, but one needs to be very careful, because they are yet to be well established.
If startup exchanges or whatever want to attract investors and traders, one of the easiest means will be to partner with those who have already succeeded and have made impact in the crypto space.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 27, 2019, 06:10:22 AM
I don't think there are so many peoples who like to see and investing to a startup companies even if they are still new and fresh. But, some of the people does like that, helping each other, waiting for the other to success, etc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 27, 2019, 06:04:48 AM
Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley

For me crypto-currencies are start-us! After how long one company stops to be start-up? After its fully
developed or after 5 or 10 years?
   I believe in new exchanges. Questions is why you didn`t, as a member of that exchange, made an
official ANN thread. I think marketing is what you need to pay attention, promotion of your exchange
and all the things you offer must exist!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 27, 2019, 04:58:19 AM
I prefer to trade in older exchanges. But I believe that the variety of tokens is an attractive spot for new exchanges.
That is what many people too will choose, older exchanges, but the reason why I sometimes believe in the performance of new exchanges is because they would have developed the exchange based on the experience they have learnt from the older ones, I mean their success and their mistake, it is these mistakes of the older ones that they find solution to, to create a new one.

The reason why some of these great exchanges are not thriving is because they lack the volume to perform since many investor would not want to try them out, so majority of them reverse to using fake volumes to gain attractions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
April 27, 2019, 01:01:32 AM
Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley

There are coins that has potential that old exchanges didn't list because of their standard requirements. For newer exchanges like you, my suggestion is go list coins that has potential because that is when crypto enthusiasts could use your exchange. And in order for them to stay, you must not freeze their account and offer as great user interface and experience as you could afford.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 12:25:26 AM
Your new trading floor has good liquidity, fast processing speed .. I think there will be many people who join your exchang
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
April 26, 2019, 11:16:20 PM
New exchanges come with some opportunities/incentives so i do trade there to get some benefits in term of giveaway,airdrop etc.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
April 26, 2019, 09:15:36 PM
From my point of view I would say try new stuff in the crypto exchange or in the real world, its not bad. So, in relation to trusting and believing any startup exchange yes I would to see if this is better than my old use too exchange. In the possibility it could lose or not there is a trial to know what and which is better to use. If not good report make a review for people to know about your feedback the same as the opposite if good and better than your previews use it. Plus as the other said that in new exchange there is a new coin or feature waited to be tried on. 
Activity: 840
April 26, 2019, 08:49:08 PM

If not why ? Smiley

If this new exchanges regulated, i think we can use it. Many new exchanges and they offering a lot new feature like less trading fee and good UI. As they dont asking our private key, i think we can try it and keep the coin we buy transferred in our own wallet
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 26, 2019, 07:34:13 PM
I am open for new exchanges but they have to provide better solutions than the established ones.
New exchanges usually have low liquidity and it is not an easy task for them  to attract massive customer base.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 26, 2019, 06:48:37 PM
Well if a new exchange do their job and gain trust over long time and maybe some advertising then a new exchange can succeed but only after a long time, so is a hard work.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 26, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

I trust only proven known exchanges where you can trade without risking. Trading on new exchanges risks losing money and mood.
You risk absolutely on any exchange. no matter how large the exchange is and what reputation it has, it can be hacked. and no one knows what will happen tomorrow
Activity: 728
April 26, 2019, 04:40:44 PM

I trust only proven known exchanges where you can trade without risking. Trading on new exchanges risks losing money and mood.
Activity: 1344
April 26, 2019, 04:33:44 PM
At the moment I would not invest in new startups, they are almost all doomed to failure.
Activity: 55
April 26, 2019, 02:51:12 PM
Too many of them these days, if as much as 1/10th of them can embrace cryptocurrencies as their accepted form of payment then it will be really good for those of us already in this space. That's not very easy to come by though, but I certainly believe that soon enough most of the existing and start up companies will begin to embrace cryptocurrencies
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
April 26, 2019, 02:45:47 PM
There are already quite a few crypto startups. This is especially applicable to exchanges. Sometimes it seems that there will soon be as many crypto exchanges as crypto assets. It is necessary to develop what is already there. Otherwise, the market will full of a large number of projects for which it is difficult to navigate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 26, 2019, 02:43:03 PM

If not why ? Smiley

To be with; self funded start up companies are good; most are always successful
But when it comes to exchange; no one can stick to a particular platform for trades cos tokens get listed anywhere

But a trader can stick to a particular exchange
Activity: 574
April 26, 2019, 02:37:22 PM
I trust in crypto from the very bignig. No any one wants to have loss ,whenever get earnings by hard working. But a little part of money can invest in newly company for testing. I think so.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
April 26, 2019, 01:43:02 PM
I usually trade on exchanges with tokens I own, with the largest volume. So if a new exchange with an acceptable transaction fee and lots of tokens with good liquidity, I would choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: