Pages:
Author

Topic: New Startups companies - page 7. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 26, 2019, 05:35:18 AM
Joining new exchanges is lucrative in general as you earn a lot of free tokens. Secondly, they are also good for the Crypto Market as they can bring in some new people thus pouring some new money, either.
You're right. It is worth registering on all new exchanges to get free air drops. but keeping your money on new exchanges is not safe
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 26, 2019, 05:29:07 AM
I stick for the long time and reputable exchanges but I'm open of trying new exchange. What if they are giving better fees than the old ones. Testing with small amount wouldn't hurt my savings to check and see on how good/bad the exchange is. But if that new exchange does really have an intention to scam their customers, everyone will eventually find it out. Honestly is the best policy and especially if you are building your own position to the market and want to compete with big exchanges.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 26, 2019, 03:56:01 AM
I keep the main assets on large exchanges that already have a status in the cryptocurrency market. new exchanges have not yet proved their right to be on the market
I totally agree with you. I do not want to risk my money by trading on little-known exchanges. Too many scammers around us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 25, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
Joining new exchanges is lucrative in general as you earn a lot of free tokens. Secondly, they are also good for the Crypto Market as they can bring in some new people thus pouring some new money, either.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
April 25, 2019, 08:16:05 AM
Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley
Yes I do believe in crypto startups, most top projects in this industry right now starts as a startup. Yes I do give chance on new exchanges but im not gonna put all of my funds on that new exchange. New exchanges have more trading competition to raise volume on the exchange,
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
April 25, 2019, 08:01:52 AM
I often get involved in trading with new exchangers to sell tokens that I get from a bounty campaign.
several times I have had bad experiences but there are also exchangers who are ready with all the supporting facilities for the new exchanger, even though I trust the big exchanger to save the assets that I have.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 25, 2019, 07:40:55 AM
I keep the main assets on large exchanges that already have a status in the cryptocurrency market. new exchanges have not yet proved their right to be on the market
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 25, 2019, 07:28:08 AM
New exchanges very often allow you to trade new tokens, so I have some savings on new exchanges and I trade them.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
April 25, 2019, 05:30:36 AM
Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: