Pages:
Author

Topic: New stratum/getwork proxy with Web-based GUI and pools management - page 27. (Read 120841 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Similar to betaris ? I do not understand
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Could this be made to work similar to the Stratum that betarigs uses?
work with getwork pool?

No. Only stratum pools to stratum/getwork miners.
Activity: 50
work with getwork pool?
First off. Very nice JOB!

I'm confused by the graph.

It appears to be showing the hashrate but instead it is plotting the TOTAL SHARES or something.

I was just testing JHA (JackPot Coin) with 3 GPUs and it's showing over 400G hashrate in the graph (I wish).

Also I noticed it if you click on the Pool menu multiple times it keeps adding the same pool over and over to the webpage.

Carlo

The graph display a capture of the hashrate every minute (but can be modified with command line option --hashrate-database-sampling-period or hashrateDatabaseSamplingPeriod of the configuration file). The hashrate is computed based on the submitted shares difficulty over 10 minutes (but can be modified with command line option --pool-hashrate-sampling-period or poolHashrateSamplingPeriod of the configuration file.

It seems that the Jackpot coin has a different difficulty-one target from bitcoin (the default proxy configuration). You may add the --scrypt option on your command line (or isScrypt in the configuration file) to modify this target and check if the reported hashrate is fine. If it does not solve the problem, I will add an option to modify the difficulty-one target for jackpot coin (or I will think about a better solution).

In conclusion, try the --scrypt option. If it works, you can clear the hashrate database by removing the database folder in your proxy installation directory.

Thank you for the pool menu button bug report. I will look at it.
Activity: 168
First off. Very nice JOB!

I'm confused by the graph.

It appears to be showing the hashrate but instead it is plotting the TOTAL SHARES or something.

I was just testing JHA (JackPot Coin) with 3 GPUs and it's showing over 400G hashrate in the graph (I wish).

Also I noticed it if you click on the Pool menu multiple times it keeps adding the same pool over and over to the webpage.

Carlo
0.4.0 version released: https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy/releases/tag/0.4.0

-Add a GUI available by default at http://127.0.0.1:8888
-Add the --validate-sha256-getowrk-shares option to check the share validity of getwork miners before submitting to a pool. If share is not valid, it is not submitted. Only works for sha256 based pool.
-Fix a bug on the timer task management (may lead to some odd behaviors)
-Add some missing headers to Getwork responses
-Add isEnabled pool configuration property in configuration file.
-Fix an exception with --help option
-Fix an Exception on pool reconnection
-Fix the timer tasks cancel (general stability)
-Fix getwork job no more updated after a while. Several Getwork connections where created when getwork requests are received in burst.
-Add --conf-file (-f) option on command line to use a configuration file (sample files available in the package).
-Send a reply on worker subscribe extranonce request (Stratum).
-Improve error management on getwork connections.
-Fix some pool reconnection problem (an issue is still openned).
-Add a NeoDatis database to store hashrate history for users and pools.
-Update dependencies versions.
-Add midstate and hash1 in getwork resposne for old SHA256 miners.
-Fix a bug when shutdown is requested.

Example of the GUI:

cloud add muti-profies? can change profie live?

Could you expand on that ?
Activity: 59
cloud add muti-profies? can change profie live?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
OK, thank you. Will give it another go once server fully updated and let you know if still have issues!
Command line I have been using is:

Code:
java -jar stratum-proxy.jar -h eu1.coinking.io:6666 eu2.coinking.io:6666 am01.eu.trademybit.com:4440 am02.eu.trademybit.com:4440 -u USER.1 USER.1 USER.1 USER.1 -p x x x x --log-directory /home/max/stratum-proxy-0.3.0/logs --log-level WARN

Java version is:
Code:
java version "1.7.0_51"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.4.4) (7u51-2.4.4-0ubuntu0.13.04.2)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode)

but am aiming to update server this weekend, so should be newer

I have done some test on your pools and all was fine. I know that some pools disconnect workers when no shares are submitted for a certain amount of time. Maybe the difficulty set on the pool is too high for your workers and shares are not submitted fast enough.
Command line I have been using is:

Code:
java -jar stratum-proxy.jar -h eu1.coinking.io:6666 eu2.coinking.io:6666 am01.eu.trademybit.com:4440 am02.eu.trademybit.com:4440 -u USER.1 USER.1 USER.1 USER.1 -p x x x x --log-directory /home/max/stratum-proxy-0.3.0/logs --log-level WARN

Java version is:
Code:
java version "1.7.0_51"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.4.4) (7u51-2.4.4-0ubuntu0.13.04.2)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode)

but am aiming to update server this weekend, so should be newer
I will be away for 3 days...I will look at these problems when back.
thanks! I am updating my mining rig this weekend, maybe it will resolve it!
I will be away for 3 days...I will look at these problems when back.
Thanks Pool. I am away from at the moment but will post tomorrow or at the weekend!
The first error happens when the pool close the connection. But we cannot easily know why. I will need to make some tests.

The second error happens when the DNS resolution of the host fails...which is odd this it has succeed several times before. After some google search, it seems that som JVM versions have this problem.

For the first problem, could you post your command line ? For the second problem, could you tell me which version of the JVM you use ? (java -version)
Hi there, i am having some problems with the proxy. have it working great for jackpotcoin, but am struggling with a couple of others. Not sure if I am doing something wrong in my command line, or if it's a bug. Messages below. End up with these on all 4 pools on the config.

Code:
2014-06-25 00:01:01,438 ERROR [Pool-eu1.coinking.io:6666-Thread]: [Pool]    Disconnect of pool Pool [name=eu1.coinking.io:6666, host=eu1.coinking.io:6666, uri=stratum+tcp://eu1.coinking.io:6666, username=USER.1, password=x, difficulty=0.016, extranonce1=f800557a, extranonce2Size=4, activeSince=Tue Jun 24 23:31:06 BST 2014, isActive=true, isEnabled=true, isExtranonceSubscribeEnabled=false, numberOfSubmit=1, priority=0, acceptedDifficulty=21.56599999999939, rejectedDifficulty=0.064].
java.io.IOException: EOF on inputStream.
at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection$1.run(StratumConnection.java:156)
2014-06-25 00:01:01,438 WARN  [Pool-eu1.coinking.io:6666-Thread]: [StratumProxyManager]    Pool eu1.coinking.io:6666 is DOWN. Moving connections to another one.
2014-06-25 00:01:07,129 WARN  [Pool-eu1.coinking.io:6666-Thread]: [StratumProxyManager]    Pool eu1.coinking.io:6666 is UP.

Code:
2014-06-25 00:15:04,169 ERROR [TimerExecutorThread-95]: [Pool]    Failed to connect the pool eu1.coinking.io:6666.
java.net.UnknownHostException: eu1.coinking.io
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:178)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528)
at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.pool.Pool.startPool(Pool.java:176)
at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.pool.Pool$2.run(Pool.java:609)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
You have another process which is bound to the stratum port (3333 by default).

On Windows, you can see which program is bound to this port the command (need an administrator console):
Code:
netstat -n -a -b
and looking for the line with 3333 LISTENING

On Linux:
Code:
netstat -natp | grep 3333
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
It seems i have error starting proxy:
2014-06-23 23:58:12,850 INFO     [Pool-TMB X11-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.man
ager.StratumProxyManager - Set difficulty 0.005 on pool TMB X11.
2014-06-23 23:58:12,892 ERROR    [main]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.Launcher - Failed
to start the proxy.
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
        at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.bind0(Native Method)
        at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.(Unknown Source)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.StratumProxyManager.startListeningIncom
ingConnections(StratumProxyManager.java:160)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.Launcher.initProxyManager(Launcher.java:220)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:95)
2014-06-23 23:58:13,161 INFO     [Pool-TMB X11-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.man
ager.StratumProxyManager - Set difficulty 0.005 on pool TMB X11.
In the command line of ccminer that you gave, just add the username and password with whatever value.

Example for sgminer (I do not use ccminer, I am just a poor AMD miner  Wink)
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:3333 -u Miner1 -p x

About the error you have posted: the proxy was not yet connected to a pool.

Code:
[2014-06-23 21:03:41] ...retry after 30 seconds
JSON-RPC call failed: [
   "No pool available on this proxy.",
   null

Just wait for the next connection retry of your miner (30 seconds) and it should be OK.
Pages:
Jump to: