Pages:
Author

Topic: new 🔥 THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES 🚀☀️ - page 5. (Read 10154 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851
It's a shame you're not updating your table anymore.
It was really useful.
Anyway, thanks for the job you did until now.

EDIT : hadn't read that part
Thank you for your positive feedback.
I’m getting very tired of it...
Today or tomorrow I'll have a rest, and then I'll continue to update

Cool !
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Hello  tvplus006 , I have sent you a PM. Please do check.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Thanks tvplus006 i hope you continue update this bounty Campaign because i waiting for new update from you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I truly appreciate the effort you have put in each day so far! It would be wonderful if you continued to help all of us in selecting the bounties and implement them in the spreadsheet. Salut!
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Lets go guys and lets get tvplus006 rank up by giving him our meritpoints! He deserves them!
Activity: 117
Please dont stop to do goodness... You really help us to find best and update bounty..
May God bless you and all you do..
I waiting for new update from you...Dont stop. Please !!!

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
You helped me a lot, your table makes so much easier to search for new bounties, and I'm watching your site almost everyday. Also I understand that you are getting very tired of it, so if you don't want to continue doing daily updates I understand you. Thank you for doing such a great job that makes life easier for all bounty hunters.
Activity: 252
please do not stop. you are a good person. You have made my life so much easier since I discovered your great boards! I realize that it is a hard work, often and you have to do it everyday without holiday and weekend, but please do not give up. Blink, we need you and your efforts. thank you very much!
Activity: 266
Please Don't stop the awesome work. It is really great work by you. I  checked everyday number of times your table for new updates. You did it wonderfully. It was useful for all of us. I know sometimes you may not get the expected financial benefits by doing these things. Then you can ask for some suggestion from our members. Since you have lots of traffic for your site, you can think of some profitable advertisements on the site. So don't be discouraged. Start the good work again, If possible from today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Thanks for your great work tvplus, I know it’s not easy trying to keep up with new bounties and updating, if your really busy you can employ someone to do that for you, but never stop the good work, cause I can assure you that your website has got a lot of traffic, you made things easy for us all, instead of checking the scattered thread daily, we just come to check through your website and make our choices.

Thanks once again for a job weldone, I must commend you 👍

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
I hope you will continue, really great work, I'm happy to use Your table.
Activity: 98
Hi,
Please keep this up..this is very usefull for all of us. Also please update  for august month and upcoming months as well.
Activity: 672
Are you going to stop this terrific work and leave us without the best bounty list? I realize that it is a hard, routine work and you have to do it everyday without vacation and weekends, but please don't give up Wink, we need you and your efforts. BTW thank you very much!
Activity: 100
I have the table bookmarked as well, please don't stop the great work for all us bounty hunters. it's much appreciated!
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
Thank you very much!
One meaningful work for the community.
Hope you will update usually the new projects, wish you always successful.
I will view your spreadsheet everyday on choose bounty.
Activity: 207
This thread that I am looking for and is obliged to bookmark, a reference for the bounty hunter, very useful in the selection of bounty that we will follow, thank you friends have shared
You are number 1
Activity: 294
The list is really good work. I say thank you for your effort.
There is apparently still a flood of new icos every day.
I was not that aware. I wish i could give you merit for your work.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
thank you very much for details of this trustworthy gift program and I have just seen a very good list,
and I am more eager to do the gifts
Activity: 210
Hi Bro,
I always like your work.
Well done.
Go on
Pages:
Jump to: