Pages:
Author

Topic: new 🔥 THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES 🚀☀️ - page 10. (Read 10154 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Dear, colleagues

I want to introduce you to a table with the new AirDrop and Bouty programs, which are on bitcointalk.
This is not the first table which is posted on a forum, but definitely not least. But I want to believe that it will find its admirers, which will help with finding new bounty.
It’s not a secret, that new Bounty programs need to be taken from thread:
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)
Of course they are not posted in the same order in my table. Before getting something similar, you will have to filter through some rubbish and only then you will find the new program itself. The ones who have done it, will understand what I mean.
So, I have created this draft work, filtering through the rubbish. Everything that I have found, I have put in the table according to days of the week. The only thing that you will have to do is choose program, which suits you best.
In this table, not only programs which are led by famous managers are gathered, but also those who lead bounty for the first time. And if everyone understands about the first ones, I will talk about the second.
There are many campaigns, which do not hire local managers, but lead them by themselves. As a rule, they have the rank Cooper Member, and their name corresponds to the name of their bounty program. That is why I included them in the table.
The following ICO Bench rating in the table is set at the start of a bounty campaign. To get more accurate value, you should follow a link, which will get you to the page of a campaign in the rating, since the value is re-counted every couple of hours.
P.S. please, do not take the following table as a recommendation, but as a helping hand with choosing bounty.
I will be glad to receive your comments and critical remarks.

THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES, which will make you happy.
*you can stimulate regular updating of the table with the help of +Merit or any kind word Smiley
For donations: 0x90DC7Edcdd8aeDbE143A0d6ed4e5FEe7C0308A82
nice information, this is awesome. you will found everything you need here guys. thanks for the information, I appreciate that. hopefully many participants will be happy with this information
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Very helpful! +1 Merit from me! Smiley
This is so helpful, you might want to suggest this to the moderators to make it sticky.
A suggestion that would be VERY helpful to me: add a column with 'TEAM INFO?''  yes/no or 'x'.  If there's no team info, I don't even bother spending another minute on that particular ico since the chances of it being a scam are very high (to me and a lot of others).  
If you keep this objective and non-sponsored like many ico-list-sites, you can make a site out of this.  It would be succesful.

Thank you for your positive feedback and +Merit!
I think that it would be right for you, being a Sr. Member, to suggest the moderator to pin this topic.
As for your suggestion, it would be very hard for me to do, since the table takes much more time than I initially thought.

I understand.  Why don't you have a MEW tip jar-address?  If I find a good bounty through your sheet, I'll donate some tokens to your account and I bet I won't be the only one.

This is a good idea, but I don’t think that it is going to work. But on the off-chance, I added it to the first post.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
This is so helpful, you might want to suggest this to the moderators to make it sticky.
A suggestion that would be VERY helpful to me: add a column with 'TEAM INFO?''  yes/no or 'x'.  If there's no team info, I don't even bother spending another minute on that particular ico since the chances of it being a scam are very high (to me and a lot of others).  
If you keep this objective and non-sponsored like many ico-list-sites, you can make a site out of this.  It would be succesful.

I think that it would be right for you, being a Sr. Member, to suggest the moderator to pin this topic.
As for your suggestion, it would be very hard for me to do, since the table takes much more time than I initially thought.

I understand.  Why don't you have a MEW tip jar-address?  If I find a good bounty through your sheet, I'll donate some tokens to your account and I bet I won't be the only one.
legendary
To the Moon

Activity: 686
Very helpful!

+1 Merit from me!

Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Excellent and great work.
But one question. Is it possible to put in a drop down menu (hide and show)?

Example:
When i search a telegram campaign i'm not interested in other. So i will hide out the others.
Activity: 140
thanks you so much bro if have merit i will give you merit for the hard working and also very helpfull and easy to go to bounties campaign . excellent hardwork
Activity: 658
VIMee - Social Network
You are doing the good task but one thing OP should study more things about the bounty because most of thr newbies don't how to find a good bounty campaign, if OP can manage and list the good bounties means it will help to lot of people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Good Work! but How can you sure that all of the listed Bounty Campaign is legit did you have some researched before posting it to your draft? Im ask this because we all know nowadays Scammers are Flooding in this Forum so we must all aware in this reality Im not judging you at this point Im Only asking a relevant question about legitimacy of those listed Campaign thank you But totally Your work is awesome!
Yeah Sir, I have the same opinions and questions as you, whether he has filtered out the bounty program that has been included in this list or the bounty hunter still has to see for himself the travel map of each campaign listed in the list? But I greatly admire his extraordinary work. Good job!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Very good work!! greatly facilitate bounty hunter to follow the campaign. Me and my friends use your spreadsheet everytime to choosing bounty. I think everyone in Bitcoin forum use your spreadsheet. And I really hope your work is better and you are more successful. Thank you!!
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
Good job. This should help bounty hunters who cannot find the list of available bounties. They should be able to decide on the one they want after reading through all the bounties available.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Great and selfless work, which will save us a lot of time and energy for us to do the rewarding activities! The table is clear, I have saved the bookmarks! Will bring us very high income!
legendary
To the Moon
amazing job!
Thank you
maybe the next thing to do could be a bounty rating (combination between duration, budget und ICO-Bench rate)

Not all campaigns are introduced in ico-bench rate. That’s why creating bounty rating may cause some difficulties.

Activity: 33
As a newbie your table really helps me a lot..  Thanks to you...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Good Work! but How can you sure that all of the listed Bounty Campaign is legit did you have some researched before posting it to your draft? Im ask this because we all know nowadays Scammers are Flooding in this Forum so we must all aware in this reality Im not judging you at this point Im Only asking a relevant question about legitimacy of those listed Campaign thank you But totally Your work is awesome!
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Thanks for the hard work, great table, I follow your update every day and sort out my bounty program, it really helps a lot. Keep up the great work.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
Love this and I know it takes time to go through and get all this data so great job!

I would like to ask your permission to use the data for something that I am working on where a site will look at the bounty spreadsheets for each bounty and allow you to search for your name in bounties and it will work out estimated stakes and value depending on how many users etc.

I can share this with you while it’s being worked on if you wish.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
amazing job!
Thank you

maybe the next thing to do could be a bounty rating (combination between duration, budget und ICO-Bench rate)
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Great work - trawling through the bounty page looking for a good honest project to support can be extremely time consuming. Anything that helps streamline the process, and lets me focus on actually reading about interesting projects and contributing to this forum is fantastic.
Activity: 80
WoW. great news for us. Thank you very much for this effot. this Bounty and Aridrop spreedsheet with ICO bench rating is very helpful for us.
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: