Pages:
Author

Topic: new 🔥 THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES 🚀☀️ - page 6. (Read 10154 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Wow, man it’s amazing! All bounty hunters must be great full to you for your work. It’s really hard work I think. Thank you very much!
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
Awesome work mate
your sites is the daily spot for a lot of members
keep it updated
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Thanks for taking your time to compile this list for us, I will go through it and see the one that I can do
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
Freat list with a lot of good projects for a bounty hunter.. Bookmarked  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
OK, I saw my Airdrop on the list so I am a fan so far.  If you are interested in supplying data to our bountytracker.io website and mobile app, PM me and we will give you credit in the app.
I have looked up your bountytracker.io website and mobile app, but i did not understand how it works, that is why i cannot figure out what is is the essence of your offer.
Activity: 280
thanks for your hard work in sharing info about gifts .. hopefully everyone can participate in the bounty. I suggest it better if you create a group yourself to make it easier in managing the group. I hope for more you can be more successful. I'm sorry if it is less pleasing
copper member
Activity: 75
OK, I saw my Airdrop on the list so I am a fan so far.  If you are interested in supplying data to our bountytracker.io website and mobile app, PM me and we will give you credit in the app.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Thank you for the information.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It's a very nice list. Congratulations. I could have entered a better bounty before I saw it. Now many bounty campaigns for ico scam output are not making money either.
Activity: 294
Thanks for this convenient site with bounty campaigns. Very helpful in finding new bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Thank you very much for your article has given me a lot of information regarding the bounty program
Activity: 503
Merit: 11

thread is very helpful at all ,, with this can help me as a bounty hunter to find the latest bounty, although the forum already available bounty special page ,, but I have trouble sorting it there, thanks friends, update always
Activity: 266
I highly appreciate your effort. I'm very grateful for the table I'll start to study. would be merit shared. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Great to see your data management about bounty campaign because just now i was checked you data table it will be useful for all bounty hunters so keep going thanks to you for doing such a great job here. 
Activity: 322
Nice table man! I'll add tables to my list. Sorry, not merit to give it for your work)
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
good ideas, Keep up the good work.
thanks,
and Best of luck.
Activity: 92
Thank you so much for good work. It's very easy now to check new bounties.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Thank you, very good job! Will follow this thread for updates, one of the most useful threads for me, just founded one bounty to participate in.
copper member
Activity: 196
thank you for sharing this. Some of my friends have shared their stats with me. But I see your list is better, it is easy to see, I can easily select a campaign there. I think you have spent a lot of time creating it, which makes me feel great
 Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 270
Merit: 15
Great idea and nice file to check day to day! If i had 2/3 suggestions, like it was said it would ne nice to know is there's a participant limit on each section of the campaign, and maybe list the ico in which categories they are focus " Banking or Data or Digital Marketing etc etc ".
Pages:
Jump to: