Pages:
Author

Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice? - page 5. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 12:10:21 PM
Don't do faucets, do bounties instead. You can earn more rather than sticking up to faucets. In my opinion, it is such a waste of time. You can read some articles and research some ideas regarding cryptocurrency. Don't ever feel panic, once the emotions get in the trading, its over.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt

I will advise to stop all those faucets because its complete waste of time. Therefore I will implore to start learning the crypto trend so that you will be well informed about crypto. Take your time to study crypto very well before you invest. I wish you goodluck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
One of the best advise that I want you to learn is to know anything here by means of read and researching about Crypto that you will gain a better knowledge to make a good decision in choosing your currency that you like to invest with your money.
You are right, carefully and more often seek or analyze situations and also the development of cryptocurrency and markets. Then someone will be more confident and less likely to regret investing. This means that it is not easy to make decisions that will end in vain in the future. The right advice.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
Do buy the tokens you studied first never jump to bait, make sure you have the knowledge first.
Hold and never feel the panic in the community.
You must have your goals and target, you must have confidence on your decision making.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
Just make sure that you have chosen the best coins. The coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple are good for you to invest in so keep up with it.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
October 10, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
You need to do a thorough study of information about this market, to understand how it works to become a professional trader. And try not to panic if things don't happen the way you want, try to think coolly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
One of the best advise that I want you to learn is to know anything here by means of read and researching about Crypto that you will gain a better knowledge to make a good decision in choosing your currency that you like to invest with your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Matt

I think you need to start with learning. There is a lot of information about the crypto market on the Internet. The mistake of beginners is the reluctance to study the processes that occur in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 10, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Matt
no effort betrays the results, if you think the faucet doesn't waste your time then do what you like. but, currently the faucet doesn't pay as much as it used to when crypto was still not as famous as it is today.
well, maybe my advice is what if you start with trading. however you have to study first because the trade is not as easy as in the faucet.
Activity: 345
October 10, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
Please remove your focus on faucets they will yield you nothing at the end f the day. Since you are new to crypto, you can start with airdrops and gradually drift to bounties.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
There are a bunch of things that you should make sure that you should do as you are new to the market;
Make sure that you are only investing the amount of money that you know tat you can afford to lose in case things go tits up
Always make sure that you are doing research into any coin that you are investing in
Make sure that your choices are your own and you are no investing in any thing because anyone said so.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 08, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Matt
Hi! A friendly advice from your friend in this crypto world. Before you enter in crypto you must have the knowledge on how cryptocurrency functions so that you may have the knowledge on what you will do in order to stabilize and adjust in crypto. You must know what crypto is and what is the used of cryptocurrency to other people, why many people are patronizing crypto. This is the very good forum to gain knowledge so better to read and study about it.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
You can earn a lot of coins by doing bounties, participating in airdrops, ICOs, trading and much more. Crypto currencies market opens a lot of different opportunities. Just buy some perspective alts and hodl them for a while Smiley
Activity: 24
October 08, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
first you should study and be comfortable in this sector, then start inventing (there are a lot of guides and media about it)
Activity: 226
October 08, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
The best advice I could give to a newbie right now is that you should take your time and allow yourself grow in knowledge of the industry. Don't be in too much haste to get things done. |Equip your self with proper knowledge, and set a target goal for yourself. Also learn to be patient if you are not already, you will need it for survival.
This new coin was releases in hype market which value is in lower rate and I don't think there will be a good potential to grow its volume  because this is not proven to fluctuates .I just only reliable to buy or invest in old coins due to its survivalry.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 27, 2018, 05:56:00 PM
First place we should continue to work and undergo with the learning stage to expand our knowledge in  crypto. Try to understand a good chances of being part of it. Enjoy and explore ourselves and make a path for your goal achieve. Patience helps us to be succeeded.
Activity: 96
September 27, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
The best advice I could give to a newbie right now is that you should take your time and allow yourself grow in knowledge of the industry. Don't be in too much haste to get things done. |Equip your self with proper knowledge, and set a target goal for yourself. Also learn to be patient if you are not already, you will need it for survival.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
Started research on crypto with self-confidence.Do not waste time while move forward.If you encounter any problem, search the forum, Google, YouTube.Select the best coins. Hold it for a long time. In fact, good profits are possible.
for today it is necessary to do only one thing, it is to accumulate coins and in any case not to sell. The fact is that the current state of the crypto-currency market will not give an opportunity to sell coins at attractive prices.
Activity: 168
September 22, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
thanks alot for your help, i will check out binance. do u know what the minimum deposit is? also what kind of fees do they have on trades?
I thought you said you were new, and the first thing that comes to mind is going into Biman e to trade, that's definately wrong, since you are new you should learn all basic of crypto and how they work, do research on trading if you have interest in trading but don't forget to follow one good trader, have him/her as your mentor, because without mentorship believe me you will lose alot of money. Don't gamble with your hard earned money DYOR.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
 Started research on crypto with self-confidence.Do not waste time while move forward.If you encounter any problem, search the forum, Google, YouTube.Select the best coins. Hold it for a long time. In fact, good profits are possible.
Pages:
Jump to: