Pages:
Author

Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice? - page 6. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
July 14, 2018, 06:33:23 AM
Never come back from faucet instead invest your time here learning different technical stuffs in trading, investing or join bounty campaigns in order to receive tokens that you can sell in the future. Well, we do have different paths when in here some are just for mining, some are for bounties, some are for investing and some are for discussions and to open topics to fellow crypto users but as what I've seen you want to earn Bitcoins or profits, well you can read this thread I've made for you to have some idea on how this forum works and what you can do.

Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33688079
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 07:38:03 AM
You can engage in long term investments into bitcoin or any popular altcoin like the eth, but remember the market is volatile, very unstable so i would advice you invest what you can afford to lose. This is all about risk taking. Day trading is also another way to make some money in crypto but that requires expert. You can also invest in ICOs but that also comes with scam projects. All i wanna inform you is each way you hit wash out for the "BUTS"
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
I am also new in this cryptro world. If you knew on crypto world,i will suggest you to research crypto world. After research if you want to earn from it. There are many way to aren money from this cryptro world. Those are mining, trading and also the most importent is investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:52:40 PM
the faucet will not give a meaningful result and believe me it is. This will only be a waste of time and to the results of a very disproportionate. better do not play it and move on to a more promising course bounty in order to taste the results.
Activity: 16
July 09, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
Become educated in this space, and just read everything. I would also think about short term and long term positioning for your purchases. For example, a long term position may be a token like Digipulse, a decentralized digital inheritance service built on the chain. Super undervalued and low price at the moment, and in my opinion a good buy now to HODL for the future. There service and value will surely rise in the future. They also just launched their main platform on July 1, and will allow you a 30 day free trial to test it out. Then you have short term buy and sells that you can leverage to build dollars for other financial moves/decisions.
Activity: 57
July 09, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
If you have the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency then buy a few top projects keep them long term.If you do not have money,then take care of bounty/airdrop/mining.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 08:16:48 PM
Holding is the best policy. Unless you're working with enough money, day trading can be difficult to turn a profit. You may very well hit the jackpot one day and wake up with some serious $$$, but don't expect every project to do that. This industry is reliant on adoption, and fed with speculation. Pick projects you can see lasting in this industry for years to come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
Best to apply your have pouch than the be fragmentary to of coinbase as they account you to retract your funds.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
June 15, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
Before buying any crypto, DYOR or  Do Your Own Research first, this is very important. Research the technology applied, what king of crypto it is,  I mean its uses. Wheter it is a utility type,platform or token shares and so forth. Does it has significant applications? In addition spend time here in forum, you will learn a lot.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 09:45:07 PM
I am also new in this cryptro world. If you knew on crypto world,i will suggest you to research crypto world. After research if you want to earn from it. There are many way to aren money from this cryptro world. Those are mining, trading and also the most importent is investing.
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
There are new coins that are being developed and while they do present opportunities for ground floor involvement, these are high risk ventures as most do not gain traction. Despite, they are still an aspect of crytocurrencies.
Unless you are a well capitalized venture capitalist, these are opportunities you may want to skip.  There are enough altcurrencies that have already began to move that you can participate in but you'll need to study and  be guided as to the right ones to consider.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:21:17 AM
The best advice I can give you is to read, read and read a lot in this forum..then don't be impatient to spend your money in crypto.. right timing is one of most important key in this sector!
Activity: 104
June 05, 2018, 07:19:55 AM
Best to use your own wallet than the likes of coinbase as they charge you to withdraw your funds. With your own wallet you have sole access as long as you do not give the keys to anyone.
Activity: 42
June 04, 2018, 11:07:36 PM
I think you should not focus too much on faucet, it's better if you have a little money try to invest in cryptocurency, you can buy any coins you think are good, so can earn more money than faucet. Make the investment of crypyo where you make money and faucet just as extra work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 04, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
Seeing how you are in Canada I would take advantage of the mining game. Mining a Bitcoin may be too expensive and difficult but with reduced energy electricity costs due to the cold, you can surely find a profitable coin to mine year round. Mining Bitcoin can range from $500 to 26k and if I remember that map correctly it cost roughly 4k to mine Bitcoin in Canada. This goes to show that mining in Canada can be good, if you are setup in the right location of course.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
It is best practice to conduct your research. Although the market is relatively young, you should exercise your due diligence and read as much as possible about digital coins. Knowing how much you want to invest in a certain coin, and setting milestones/goals on how high or low you’re willing to let a coin go before you sell will limit your risk and help you succeed in your investment decisions.

Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
Don't waste your time in faucets because it will take a very long time before you can earn big. As you've mentioned, you have earned money. Spend the half of your money to buy crypto, and remember invest only the money you can afford to lose. You can use "coinbase" wallet to buy crypto and hold it for a long time, or if you want to trade i will recommend "binance" because it's very easy to use and they have app for mobile phones.

True, the faucet is just a mere whip if you follow In 2017 until now. Probably still very generating for 2015-2016.

Binance, despite being attacked by hackers, still has a very large audience for crypto trading. Ease of register And complete security package is Which makes binance much in demand by the community.
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 02:48:20 PM
In my opinion it's a good idea to hold stable cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, EOS that will give you benefit in the future. Don't worry if it dumps  Wink
Activity: 122
June 03, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
I am just starting out as a beginner who travels around the bitcoin world today, but what I do is learn all the basic things that are so important in cryptocurrency, I try to do it myself to be the next successor of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: