Pages:
Author

Topic: New to Trading - page 2. (Read 1049 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
July 28, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency factor to be able to increase the price and can be very expensive is from demand, utility and usage, when the coin is more widely used and it is getting harder to get then the coin will be very expensive.

The supply demand ratio is obvious in pushing the market but we have other factors too. Like whales pumping the market full when it is remaining stagnant for a long time or a shitcoin being pumped up all of a sudden.

All such incidents should be tackled with caution and people should not get worried. Identifying a pump and dump takes time while identifying a pump of a whale is fairly easy - it rises within a few minutes like anything and then it may maintain or drop as fast as it went up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:42:03 AM
At first, new traders should concentrate on learning about trading, instead of trying to concentrate on gaining profit. Once, they gain sufficient experience then they can make good profit.
I believe that this time is very suitable for new entrants to enter the market as you can start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering and at the present time high bitcoin prices will be able to return to the $ 8800 mark. So this is a very good time for you to start buying bitcoin and trading altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
Good day sir,
the coin's price base on its supply and demand.
What is this supply and demand,
The law of supply and demand is a theory that explains the interaction between the supply of a resource and the demand for that resource.

Read more: Law Of Supply And Demand https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-of-supply-demand.asp#ixzz5MXCbBUjB
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
Activity: 14
July 27, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
I can give you a piece of advice. The market situation is difficult to predict, everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:36:14 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency factor to be able to increase the price and can be very expensive is from demand, utility and usage, when the coin is more widely used and it is getting harder to get then the coin will be very expensive.
Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/
July 26, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
If I don't mistaking, the main factor of any market (cryptomarket too) is demand. So you need to find really good coins or projects, what are in demand. I think, projects like ElonCity, will grow. By the way, ElonCity is very interesting project. It was created to make electricity cheaper and accesible and share renewable energy sources. Also, its main partner is Krypical Group. They had four partnerships and they are all succesful. Now, altcoins started to grow, and i think, that this will be too
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 26, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
What are the driving factors for crytpocurrency valuation?

Scarcity? Utility? Use? Demand? Network? or am I off base already?
All the factors you have said affect bitcoin price and be able to interpret them very well is what affect bitcoin price.  However the demand and supply is what affect the price the most because there have direct relationship with pricing.  If you can understand how demand and supply work using order books then you can become a successful trader.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
i think the demand and supply is main thing for a coin, then use,network,utility, because if no demand and supply how can that coin will grow, after that network can promo to help that coin with event or new project will release.
well it just my advice, hope can help.
Activity: 163
July 26, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
I am currently trading in the trading market, as the price of coins on the market began to improve in the past week, bitcoin prices now start day by day, I am very happy to trade in the trading market.
legendary
July 26, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
Trading means business-trade. And trade is also in the forum. Here we earn money by sharing the coins. And the trade that comes new, must have a good knowledge of trade.There should be a good idea about the market. A new business should come to trade with a good idea about these things.
Most of the people talking here are referring to trading on exchanges. There are OTC (Over-The-Counter) trades that happen as well but these are often overlooked by the sites that scan market metrics. Still the OTC trades are having a definite proportion of the entire volume of trades and those who are doing that business are taking a lot as fees as well.

Of course, these gadgets, along with high-quality deals, have contributed significantly to Bitcoin's leading position to this day, and so will the future.
Its correct that its the king of crypto based on market cap and price but which gadgets are you talking about and how do they help bitcoin's leading position?
Activity: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:48:25 AM
Of course, these gadgets, along with high-quality deals, have contributed significantly to Bitcoin's leading position to this day, and so will the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 25, 2018, 09:28:46 PM
All I can say if you are new to trading industry you must know the basic concept when to buy and sell in the market or public to be able profitable enough in this kind of business and to avoid losing of investments.
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 07:50:29 AM
Trading means business-trade. And trade is also in the forum. Here we earn money by sharing the coins. And the trade that comes new, must have a good knowledge of trade.There should be a good idea about the market. A new business should come to trade with a good idea about these things.
Activity: 29
July 24, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
With critical analysis, I believe that usage of a coin is very important and it links every other thing, from scarcity, to demand and supply. Lets look at this for instance, if the coin fulfils a very good niche and purpose, it simply means that the usage will be high which will have an effect on demand for it and that will course investors to see the coin as a source of investment. Hence, the popularity gives growing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 24, 2018, 06:22:39 AM
At first, new traders should concentrate on learning about trading, instead of trying to concentrate on gaining profits. They can find a lot of resources on Youtube, just watch these trading tutorials it would be very helpful for trading in future. Once, they gain sufficient experience then they can make good profits in trading.
legendary
July 24, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
I think once you are new in trading you should make a own research in order to enhance and nurture yourself to make a decisions that will be favourable to your own side and your future.
For any type of investment you should do your own research. You would not want to put in your precious money into some project which is not following SEC guidelines would you? Trading though does not need that much in-depth analysis of a coin. If you believe that the coin has potential buy and hold it for then think of a point for stop/loss.

Crypto's price-boosting factors are capitalization of the market, good and bad news about Crypto. These are the main factors that cause the price of the altcoins to change.
Mainly the fud news and the good news. Often the news are biased and paid and hence one-sided only. Take advantage of FUD whenever you can.

The Crypto market is not different from the stock market, so you can find out in books about the stock market. It will give you quite a lot of investment experience.
Much different. This shows that you have not done crypto trading in real life yet.
Activity: 311
July 23, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
What are the driving factors for crytpocurrency valuation?

Scarcity? Utility? Use? Demand? Network? or am I off base already?
I think if you are new to the crypto market then I believe this is a very good time for you to start trading, you can see that the price of bitcoins in recent days has been rising steadily. So, I think that at this point you should only trade short-term by day so that you can minimize your risk and make the most of your profits. Always have a specific plan before going to bed.
Activity: 53
July 23, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
First of all learn about cryptocurrencies, behind technologies and ideas behind them, because in the market fundamental analysis has very important place. Then try to learn technical analysis through indicators, Elliot's waves and etc. Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street". Also I like "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
Iam learn about crypto from youtube, already watching Cryptochanel name Alessio Rastani he really good to give some advice and some Book about trading or quete regarding about TA.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
First of all learn about cryptocurrencies, behind technologies and ideas behind them, because in the market fundamental analysis has very important place. Then try to learn technical analysis through indicators, Elliot's waves and etc. Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street". Also I like "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
July 23, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
I think once you are new in trading you should make a own research in order to enhance and nurture yourself to make a decisions that will be favourable to your own side and your future.
Pages:
Jump to: