Pages:
Author

Topic: New to Trading - page 5. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 16, 2018, 03:59:34 AM
On the off chance that need to begin the new exchanging process. Initially take all the while and contribute the exchanging. This procedure data help to begin the exchanging. Exchanging isn't to simple. It to chance. On the off chance that know all procedure then simple to mange exchanging process. It associate the all nation individuals. So it help to nation individuals simple to trade any nation money and it whenever to trade. Be that as it may, before begin the exchange check the market cost. At that point you begin. Time is critical for this procedure. So time to finish and time to acct. It help to speak with all nation individuals. So you get more thoughts and more data simple to assemble.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:53:08 AM
I think the factor that makes the movement of an exchange rate is the number of requests and offers every time as demand is soaring,altcoins will also increase.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
April 16, 2018, 01:49:57 AM
There is no rocket science involved here in price valuation of bitcoin and other cryptos  just a pure basic economics law i.e supply and demand, and i am sure almost everyone is aware of this law that how it works.
The high demand can push the price towards the moon while higher supply can do the same in reverse direction.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
Speculation is the key word in cryptocurrencies, traders try to take advantage of their fluctuations for that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
If you are new to the market it is better to learn first about trading before investing market because the market is too much volatile now so it is better to learn before earn.
Activity: 60
April 14, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
All the points that you mentioned are the driving factors for valuation
Activity: 26
April 14, 2018, 03:10:23 AM
Trading is great if you understand the dynamics and it is mostly driven by demand and supply
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
April 14, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
I think this is a market of belief. And it be driven by people who have a lot of money. This is a piece of cake for them to make a profit. Do not put too much hope in this market. Learn and make money on it. Blockchain and Crypto are overblown
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
April 13, 2018, 12:50:52 PM
The price is always influenced exclusively by demand and supply. But that's what influences demand, this is exactly what nobody knows.

Demand is when new people enter into the crypto market. They are willing to buy bitcoins and altcoins and thus putting in their fiat money into the crypto economy. Supply is constantly from the miners and is deflationary in nature. Thus the future prices are bound to increase as long as there is a steady demand of coins.

Again new people entering the market will be less experienced and thus it is the opportunity for the old traders to cash out some money while they buy.
Activity: 57
April 12, 2018, 03:56:12 PM
Nothing but scarcity and utility as I think. Because day by day the utility of it are increasing
Activity: 36
April 11, 2018, 11:24:04 PM
The rate of mining, externally and electricity costs and maintainace all contribute to it
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
Crypto works on the principle of demand and supply, when there is scarcity of a coin,  it is normal that the demand will be higher than the supply which will lead to price increase. Also when there is availability of a coin in the market,  that means supply is high and demand is low,  this may lead to drop in price. When but demand and supply of coin is equal,  this is what causes r stability in the market.
Activity: 448
Diagon
April 11, 2018, 04:11:04 AM
The price is always influenced exclusively by demand and supply. But that's what influences demand, this is exactly what nobody knows.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 11, 2018, 02:58:14 AM
Welcome you are at right place but it is good to learn  more first more learn now will earn more in the future because if simple things take days to accomplish but branded one take months and having alot value.There is also game of demand and supply which affect the market so simply buy in low when market is down and sell in high when market is high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
What are the driving factors for crytpocurrency valuation?

Scarcity? Utility? Use? Demand? Network? or am I off base already?

It's always depend on the use and demand of a cryptocurrency, the more useful it is for the people, the more demand and a higher price it would be. And it's one of the most important factor for a cryptocurrency that will help to everyone to choose the best crypto that we might use for investing or trading that will give us the profit that we always wanted.
That is the rule of the market no matter what kind of market it is. Keep in mind that everyone is going to go after that thing which is giving you maximum returns. Since bitcoin is having a strong history of making people rich with minor investments, so majority of the crypto currencies users are the ones who are supporters of bitcoin. The high demand of bitcoin obviously eventually leads to the high price.
Activity: 756
April 10, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

It's always depend on the use and demand of a cryptocurrency, the more useful it is for the people, the more demand and a higher price it would be. And it's one of the most important factor for a cryptocurrency that will help to everyone to choose the best crypto that we might use for investing or trading that will give us the profit that we always wanted.

Demand always plays the most important role here. Now people are interested in many alternative cryptocurrencies. I see they are ready to buy OmiseGo, NEO, Candano, EOS, Stellar.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
April 10, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
In any market in the world, supply and demand affect the price of a commodity, if the demand is high,  the price goes up and if supply is higher than demand, the price goes down, same applies to crypto coins, if many people demand for them and buy them, prices shoot up which they call a bullish movement and when people sell a currency vice-versa
Utility and demand are same important factors that plays vital role that dictates the price of cryptos. The higher the demand, price will rise and the lesser, market will be stagnant and holders will sell at the lowest just to make sell. But let us not forget that the million investors have the power to manipulate the price as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:28:58 AM

which greatly affects the price of a cryptocurrency today is demand, we all know the economic laws that if demand increases then prices will rise.
but seeing the current situation of news greatly affect the price of cryptocurrency.
Starting trading or investment requires money and knowledge. If you are new with trading then an easy guide will first enrich you with basic knowledge of crypto world and then Bitcoin because choosing Bitcoin is best for business in which you will find a huge product or outcome.

Try to be productive and for that start trading with coins which have great demand in the market. Set up an exchange account and place the price of your coins a little bit higher than the amount on which you bought the coins so automatically you will get product.
Activity: 397
April 09, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

Demand and supply are two basic factors that are responsible for the changing value of any asset of the world but if we talk about bitcoin particularly, there is one more factor that highly affects not only bitcoin price from time to time but the whole digital market. I am pointing towards the big investors who are also known as whales. Selling and buying on large scale highly changes the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
April 09, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
Trading works according to the law of supply and demand,  in other words,  a crypto currency price can be determined by its demand and its supply,  where there is a high demand there will be a price increase,  this always happens when the total coin supply of the crypto currency is not much.  Example,  bitcoin has only 21m that can be created and has over 16m in circulation,  this is what made the price shot as high as $19000 within a period of 9 years
Pages:
Jump to: