Pages:
Author

Topic: New to Trading - page 7. (Read 1049 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 06, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Is it posible to start trading with 100 USD?
It is possible. Just pick the altcoins that are not so much expensive but have the future. For instance, buy VeChain, Stellar, IOTA. You can bet on EOS also.
Well, it is not all about picking coins unless he looking at the long term pattern of trading. If what he is looking forward to is to be able to do some short term trading, then I will advise he should learn and try as much as possible to use the knowledge to trade on any of those coins which he would still need to be very careful based on the level of volatility in the market.

All the above, buying and holding some of the coins now for the long term profit can actually get that $100 up in no time without stress coupled with the way the market has been for a while now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
It is good to use this currency for the future and the trading required the deep knowledge of the market and the history of crypto coins like bitcoin and the Ether NEO and Doge coin etc these are the basics when you want to make some prediction about these coins and if we look at the market the people are loving to use and in this way we can also do trade different things for bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
April 05, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
What are the driving factors for crytpocurrency valuation?

Scarcity? Utility? Use? Demand? Network? or am I off base already?
Scarcity demand and uses are the factors that are driving the community into geeks. If you want to learn new things you've got to control yourself before learning other things step by step learning not the other way around. Only exceptional individuals with great capacities to comprehend such ideas can handle them and if you think you're just an average person learn the slowly but surely way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
It is possible. Just pick the altcoins that are not so much expensive but have the future. For instance, buy VeChain, Stellar, IOTA. You can bet on EOS also.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 02, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies were designed as a unit of exchange and as a place to store assets without relying on a central bank,

Introduction

​Cryptocurrency is a new revolutionary type of currency. Like any other currency or unit of account, they only have value because people think it has value. Some currencies are backed by gold or other precious metals; others are backed by nothing but hot air although have value because people think it has value and use it as a unit of exchange.
Those who invested much into bitcoin, they are not supposed to worry at all. Bitcoin is going to not let down any of the supporters provided they are not letting it down. We need to support it for our better future and its fast recovery.

The more we are going to support it, the sooner bitcoin will recover in prices. There is no way I am going to give up on my coins because the time and crypto market keeps changing.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
March 31, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
Scarcity could have the most portion in the evaluation of the price when put in into a criteria due to the demand and supply basics that makes the specific coin demanding in the market.
In the trading scene the supply demand is important for those who trade huge volumes. Specifically talking about whales who pump the market. The noticeable pumps and dumps are due to whales only. There the demand may be small but the volume change with respect to time is big.

Network? Not so much as basically it is where the circulation of the coin happens.
New generation blockchain networks like AION need more exposure to get public demand. Not that I am endorsing it but using it as reference.

Miners are relevant into it as they're the one that confirms the transactions that pass into the blockchain.
I am sure miners will be ready to adapt to new algorithms if ever applied.

Bitcoin itself has the most known to have the property of instability, even if dumps happen, the price still happened to recover due to bulls which is the demand we're talking about. That evaluates the value of the Bitcoin as it adjusts overtime.
Of course the price will recover and shoot ahead of the all time high once again. But its needs to be given time for the market to recover.
This crypto market is being greatly affected by the ones who have invested a major portion of their earnings into crypto coins as they are the major stakeholders and that they actually play a key role in deciding the market value of any of the crypto coin. However, you just need to stay focused and that you need to keep on doing your work which can then help you in getting something good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I love Beauty
March 28, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
Cryptocurrencies were designed as a unit of exchange and as a place to store assets without relying on a central bank,

Introduction

​Cryptocurrency is a new revolutionary type of currency. Like any other currency or unit of account, they only have value because people think it has value. Some currencies are backed by gold or other precious metals; others are backed by nothing but hot air although have value because people think it has value and use it as a unit of exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 28, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

We can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is difficult to predict. Both exchanges are red, bitcoin and altcoin prices are extremely strong in recent days and there is no clear signs of recovery. Therefore, in order to have successful commercials, you need to have a specific commercial plan in line with the information channels.

I dont understand what connection there is between having information channels and price rise/fall of bitcoin or altcoins. This idea seems applicable to pump and dump altcoins where a pump signal is given in their "information channel" aka twitter/facebook/telegram group and then the crew essentially pumps it up while the initiator of the signal sells and cashes out, laughing at the huge loss of the koolaid crew.

Hopefully because if the market will not recover we will lose a lot of money especially those people who bought during the peak of last year.
Patience is very important here, we cannot be successful if we do not trust the future of the crypto, we need to hold and be strong so we can avoid panicking.
Even if the market does not recover you can recover your money. Patience and faith is needed. If you truly believe in the value of some coin then keep your belief steel-strong.
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 11:44:13 PM
WIth our new technology cryptocurrency is important currency to our era today. Now is the start of aquarius era which mean thevtechnology era. So crypto consist with markets deman and supply that hows trade works. When the crypto is so good and people will buy this and consider to be valuable. Crypto increase value when the demand is high and market is bullish so technically thats market trend.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
March 27, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

We can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is difficult to predict. Both exchanges are red, bitcoin and altcoin prices are extremely strong in recent days and there is no clear signs of recovery. Therefore, in order to have successful commercials, you need to have a specific commercial plan in line with the information channels.

Well, all the happenings in a digital market today is basically comes in the flow of supply and demand which changes the value day to day. Although some altcoins are pumping and some are dump.The predection of 2018 bitcoin is quit promising hopefully this will recover as early this year.

Hopefully because if the market will not recover we will lose a lot of money especially those people who bought during the peak of last year.
Patience is very important here, we cannot be successful if we do not trust the future of the crypto, we need to hold and be strong so we can avoid panicking.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

Well, all the happenings in a digital market today is basically comes in the flow of supply and demand which changes the value day to day. Although some altcoins are pumping and some are dump.The predection of 2018 bitcoin is quit promising hopefully this will recover as early this year.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 27, 2018, 08:48:07 AM
Scarcity could have the most portion in the evaluation of the price when put in into a criteria due to the demand and supply basics that makes the specific coin demanding in the market.
In the trading scene the supply demand is important for those who trade huge volumes. Specifically talking about whales who pump the market. The noticeable pumps and dumps are due to whales only. There the demand may be small but the volume change with respect to time is big.

Network? Not so much as basically it is where the circulation of the coin happens.
New generation blockchain networks like AION need more exposure to get public demand. Not that I am endorsing it but using it as reference.

Miners are relevant into it as they're the one that confirms the transactions that pass into the blockchain.
I am sure miners will be ready to adapt to new algorithms if ever applied.

Bitcoin itself has the most known to have the property of instability, even if dumps happen, the price still happened to recover due to bulls which is the demand we're talking about. That evaluates the value of the Bitcoin as it adjusts overtime.
Of course the price will recover and shoot ahead of the all time high once again. But its needs to be given time for the market to recover.
Activity: 94
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

Sounds like a new thread, but with $100 from what I have gathered here, buy and hold (looking at trends today). Could that change tomorrow, yes. Weigh the risk, reward but I imagine you should hold at least 6 mo. to a year with $100 and no trading experience. If not longer.
Activity: 728
March 26, 2018, 03:45:47 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 26, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
Let's start at the beginning. You may have heard many things about what a cryptocurrency is, but you may still be searching for an understandable definition. I hear ya, I was in the same boat for a long time. Instead of getting too technical, here's the easiest way to think about cryptocurrencies:

https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/

Good Lucky !
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 26, 2018, 03:07:31 PM
Scarcity and demand remain the two major factors that determines the crypto currencies pricing. People has not started using bitcoin as a mode of payment for goods and services, therefore we should not think that use determine the price of bitcoin.  Many hold that hold their coins is the reason why bitcoin has not fall completely in price and those that are sell are the reason why bitcoin is falling in price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 26, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Probably the tow biggest factors that deive the price of a cryptocurrency are the supply and the concept or utility, if you are about to look into investing into a new cryptocurrency that is about to launch you should look for the reason why it was created, what are the problems in the cryptocurency market that this coin is targeting and what are its solution, what does this coin brings to the field, and with having a great concept people would invest in it and with a limited supply as time goes its price will start going up, hut like bitcoin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
March 26, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Scarcity could have the most portion in the evaluation of the price when put in into a criteria due to the demand and supply basics that makes the specific coin demanding in the market. Network? Not so much as basically it is where the circulation of the coin happens. Miners are relevant into it as they're the one that confirms the transactions that pass into the blockchain. Bitcoin itself has the most known to have the property of instability, even if dumps happen, the price still happened to recover due to bulls which is the demand we're talking about. That evaluates the value of the Bitcoin as it adjusts overtime.
Activity: 251
March 26, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
what you mentioned are all the factors that affect the crypto market, and in the bitcoin that causes a decrease in the price is due to the increased supply and the reduced demand is what causes the price reduction as well as the opposite.
Pages:
Jump to: