Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 186. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Xtrabytes started reacting to the news flow and remember CCR's words " It's just a beginning ".
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yeah XBY will shoot for Bittrex once tech is stable, and since it's a unique consensus of proof of signature we all think they will love to have us
Bittrex? Wow that would be great! Any ETA?

Well testnet of poSign is just now starting so it really depends how everything goes with that, but this is the static node tech being tested so not too much farther.

Bittrex would be fantastic.

Can anyone participate in this testnet?

Yes, the Windows, Mac and Linux wallets are available to download for the testnet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The module aspect of this coin has the ability to let programmers and developers use their imagination at will.

For reference, think of how the other platform coins have performed this year.  Think about how platform coins have performed that only allow usage of limited programming languages.  They have performed spectacularly.  This bodes very well for XBY.  It looks like, with the price movement we are seeing this evening, that people are becoming aware of what's going on.  Good.  Let people come.  I like to see price grow organically.

The cool thing, is price is still very low . . anyone who sees this has an opportunity to get themselves some XBY very cheap.  The long accumulation process has been a gift to investors imo.

Professional marketing here is a necessity.  It seems that the community, and the social media manager are doing a great job.  Hopefully, as things progress, there will be a marketing push at the professional level.  Other platform coins make good use of it.  Once the tech is there to back up what the marketers are saying . . . there won't be any looking back.

Has there been any talk of creating an graphic to showcase the specifications of Proof of Signature and compare that to other consensus mechanisms?  This would be very helpful in giving people a graphical representation of the power of POSIGN.  

I think the offer offered by securenetworker is a good one.  I'm not a super tech guy myself, but if I was, I would love to fire some scripts off at the network, see what kind of havoc I could potentially cause  Grin

Exciting times are on the horizon here, it seems.  There were many of us, who stayed through thick and thin, who believed in the validity and innovation of POSIGN . . and now it's coming to fruition.  

Activity: 299
Yeah XBY will shoot for Bittrex once tech is stable, and since it's a unique consensus of proof of signature we all think they will love to have us

Well testnet of poSign is just now starting so it really depends how everything goes with that, but this is the static node tech being tested so not too much farther.

Yes, join slack here https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/ and when you get in there just state your interest and someone will lead you to right place Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Thanks guys!

Wow this is going up fast!
Activity: 812
Cryptopia just passed 700 sat!
I can hardly wait for Xby to be traded on other exchanges!
Is it gonna happen for sure?

Activity: 812
YES Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Activity: 8
All right. I think I better get on the bus before it takes off LOL

What's the best place to get this?

Cryptopia?

C-Cex, Cryptopia, and Yobit.

Cryptopia is doing 'wallet maintenance' these days, I assume it will be completed soon.
Yobit is also in 'wallet maintenance' mode (10+ days?) they don't seem to be in a rush or are too busy at the moment.

Cheers! Cool

Cryptopia?

Yes either C-Cex or Cryptopia!

Cryptopia?

[/quote]

Yes, you have the modules absolutely correct. You build a module in your language and then the module will get plugged into the backbone of the platform.

[/quote]

See, this right here is massive!

Combined with XBY's supposedly super secure network...WOW.

Activity: 8
Hi,
New user here.

This project looks really promising with a very interesting beginnings.

on initial glance It also appears to be very undervalued right now.

So with this testnet, can we assume tech is not far?

Also, If I am understanding correctly, anyone could theoretically attach their own module/app to the XBY block chain in any coding language?

That's the idea, Xby is a platform on which modules/applications will run/execute, whether written in C, C++, C#, Python, VB or many other programming languages. How many platforms are currently language agnostic? Very few if any...think portability, scope...well, you can see the enthousiasm at this stage and the magnitude of this feature alone when it gets implemented. I assume there will be bumps on the road ahead but the Xby project will move forwards in giant leaps...stay tuned! Grin
Activity: 37
Hi,
New user here.

Also, If I am understanding correctly, anyone could theoretically attach their own module/app to the XBY block chain in any coding language?

The tech is a lot further than we know. There is currently 1 node running the network and the lead dev has been working on the idea for years.

Yes, you have the modules absolutely correct. You build a module in your language and then the module will get plugged into the backbone of the platform.
Hi,
New user here.

Activity: 37
I will give out 5,000xby to the first person to break the testnet and find a vulnerability not known to the dev team. The vulnerability will have to be confirmed with the dev team.

Challenge Accepted.

DDisclaimer: I am not on the board nor was I encouraged to do this with my own funds.
Jump to: