Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 184. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217
I think XBY is massively undervalued at the moment.

Read it here: http://smallcapcryptos.com/xby-proof-signature-revolution/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
people saying this is fake coin

no white paper thet is why he is not still on bittrex

It is still under development. Once the testnet is complete I imagine a whitepaper can then be written. Writing a whitepaper about unproven technology would be a waste of time
Also still too early for Bittrex

This is a long term project, am not expecting anything groundbreaking this year
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What is this TESTNET ? I think testing of nodes. Can any expert explain it in details for knowledge purpose.

The Testnet will be the first publically available test of XTRABYTES Proof of Signature (POSIGN) tech, essentially yes this will be the testing of the STATIC Node network.

The idea of a Testnet is to push the network above, and beyond its capabilities, looking for flaws and ways to bring it to its knees. Examples being spamming transactions, exploiting security flaws etc. Because the Testnet does not utilize the existing chain, instead a fork of; there is no risk to users XTRABYTES holdings, thus no reason for people to hold back throwing their worst at the network/system.

Hope this helped and thanks for your interest in XTRABYTES.
Activity: 79
people saying this is fake coin

no white paper thet is why he is not still on bittrex
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Great to feel the new found optimism in this project.   A while back  I felt negativity and discord in the atmosphere, now depression seems over and the future looks to be shining brightly.  Don't understand the tech very much but the fact the developers persist and endure through thick and thin is reassuring and I won't sell.  Good luck xtrabytes.
Activity: 7
i am still waiting for xby to go on a high price, so i did not panic to sell even it reach the 200 level price. now it is in 600 level again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is this TESTNET ? I think testing of nodes. Can any expert explain it in details for knowledge purpose.
You can get details in the Slack, but the test network will be very helpful to test the reliability and robustness of the network before implemented in the real network. The idea is that people hack and slow it down as much as possible to test its limits.

At least that's my understanding on it. You can help being part of the testing team, just ask for it in the slack. You do not need to own any real XBYs.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
I know, it is crazy, a price increase like this on Saturday and Sunday??!!

This coming week...I've said it before and I'll say it again...1,500 Sat.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
Crazy cheap at the moment, surprised more people haven't fomoed.

Won't be cheap for long, weekends are slow so the fact it's going up, on a Sunday no less bodes well for the coming week ahead. It will really take off Monday through Friday. Just steer clear of Yobit their wallet is broken and they are being extremely slow in updating it. Trying to keep the XBY on Yobit so people can't take it off I think at they take their cut of the sales on it.

C-Cex and Cryptopia are much better options.
Activity: 7
Woooow great project i will buy
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Crazy cheap at the moment, surprised more people haven't fomoed.

Best suited to answer your question is CCRevolution.  I have forwarded your inquiry to him and he should respond soon.
Yes, exactly!  It will be interesting to see what devs come up with.  I see some huge technological breakthroughs in the relatively near future, all built on the XBY core.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So it could be used for something like a messaging platform like Whatsapp? So any existing app can be dropped onto the platform without issue?

What about mobile apps? How suited to those will it be?
Can someone explain what kind of modules are possible on the platform? What makes it different to ETH, Waves, etc?

Pretty much any kind, with no programming language limitations...only limited to a dev's imagination.  I like to think of XBY as Ethereum on steroids.  Smiley
Can someone explain what kind of modules are possible on the platform? What makes it different to ETH, Waves, etc?
When will TESTNET begin?
Jump to: