Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 182. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 100
imo he is not worth to be answered that this is no scam. lol lets talk about productive things!!!

guys we need more peaple for testnet! Join the slack! link can be found on first page...
Activity: 210
What's remarkable is the fact that the cryptospace is exploding so much that obvious scam projects like this one can continue on. It just shows how much growth there is in crypto...but hey, I'm not complaining. I hold a little bit of XBY myself purely for your pump and dumps. It won't stop me from warning others that this is a scam, though. You all should be ashamed.

Please, enlighten us with proof about this being a scam.. I dare you.

Don't bother with him, he comes around every now and again to do what he is doing now.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This is not a scam check our code on github. Ppl dont let u blame about dumpers who only wanna buy in cheap. Come and join us we are a strong nice hardworking community
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What's remarkable is the fact that the cryptospace is exploding so much that obvious scam projects like this one can continue on. It just shows how much growth there is in crypto...but hey, I'm not complaining. I hold a little bit of XBY myself purely for your pump and dumps. It won't stop me from warning others that this is a scam, though. You all should be ashamed.

Please, enlighten us with proof about this being a scam.. I dare you.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Lol, go on Github and look at the regular updates being made to the code. Testnet has also started, so I very much doubt xby is a scam. If it was a scam, then its the most committed p & d i have ever come across.  Grin
Activity: 117
INTEGRATIVE MODULAR BLOCKCHAIN INNOVATIONS

....hahahahahah. So typical, just a bunch of meaningless tech-speak. Great job with the rebranding though, its a nice pump and dump. This will always be a scamcoin run by scammers.

"meaningless tech-speak"...that shows where u are coming from..u are LOOKING FOR PnD, can't find it here and offload ur stupid opinion... go and find urself some "KIM-JONG-UN-YOSHITSCAMCOIN"... read and learn and then come back or stay away...amatauer fudder
Yeah we are safer as Neo and Ethereum try to hack our testnet.
Activity: 187
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

....hahahahahah. So typical, just a bunch of meaningless tech-speak. Great job with the rebranding though, its a nice pump and dump. This will always be a scamcoin run by scammers.

You DutchDude by any chance?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

One might think that but feel free to look into all of our latest news releases. You will soon find out you might be really missing out on something remarkable.

Thanks for the bump.
Activity: 187

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Here is the link to the Slack.

https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com

Just a reminder guys - Still need some more folks to sign up for our testnet!
Activity: 37
I cannot wait to attempt to bring the testnet walls of Jericho down! Blackhat skills like Mr. Robot taking on Evil Corp will be raining down on the network.  Shocked

Are you ready?!? XBY   

Start preparing for my wrath!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Running OSX wallet without any issues at the moment for those wondering if there are issues. TestNet has been doing really well so far.

PS. If you have any competency with programming / coding definitely enter the testnet and help us rough it out.

Yeah TestNet looks good, wallet is working on Win & OSX. I'll get around to adding it to a Linux box at some stage. Ready for some stress-testing Cheesy
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Activity: 10
Running OSX wallet without any issues at the moment for those wondering if there are issues. TestNet has been doing really well so far.

PS. If you have any competency with programming / coding definitely enter the testnet and help us rough it out.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
On another note, my OSX wallet doesn't sync/no connections.  Do I need to add nodes?  Wait for testnet?  Don't know what's up.  Just have a lot of coins on Ctopia that I would like to move out.

Also, a web wallet would be great, not sure if it's possible though.

Hey I can successfully sync on both 1200 and 1202 from the Xtrabytes GitHub for OSX. Currently have 7 active connections, have had up to 16 in the last few hours.
Yeah and also a mobile wallet is in Development by a Member but that takes further time.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
On another note, my OSX wallet doesn't sync/no connections.  Do I need to add nodes?  Wait for testnet?  Don't know what's up.  Just have a lot of coins on Ctopia that I would like to move out.

Also, a web wallet would be great, not sure if it's possible though.

Do you have the latest version of the wallet?  Here is the latest release as of yesterday : https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/pre-v1.2.0.2/xtrabytes-Qt-OSX-v1202.dmg

If you do have the latest version of the OSX wallet and are receiving no active connections, maybe go back to the previous release?  As far as I know, the only thing added to the latest release was code for the testnet.  I'm sure someone from the team will be on this thread soon enough to give further help you if you need it.

I believe at some point, a web wallet will be implemented.  But not as of yet.
Jump to: