Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 219. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can someone link me to their whitepaper? I can't seem to find it, thanks.
Scamcoins typically don't waste their time with white papers
I've got 150k xtrabytes yet am starting to feel like I'm getting duped

Then sell your XBY if you don't feel comfortable with it, they said from the start that the whitepaper will be released when everything is working. If you put some effort to read how all of this started then you would of understand why things are happening this way and if you have read it and still make these kind of comments then there is no way to help you.
By the way, having a whitepaper doesn't mean either that it will succeed. There are enough projects out there with whitepaper but still no working or 100% working product.
I just read that borzalom was revealed to be a Syrian refugee living with his father in Germany. Is this legitimate?

What is this nonsense? Stop trolling. Your post history says it all.
No Github updates in weeks from borz makes me think he's dumped his coins on all of us and is visiting German brothels regularly to overcome his social anxiety

on a serious note, I really want to know how proof of signature works...I feel like if they are implementing a new idea, if they want investor's attraction, a white paper is needed.

Here are two resources that may interest you.

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42

Also the WP is going to be written after the core tech is complete.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Trolling=Yawn
any news about tech and static node (non elite) ?
Nope, because there is no development going on. Borz & crew never had any intention to actually build something - just to steal our money
I am force to post here in response to your comment for the first time. Your history of post shows your level of pessimistic expectation with XBY.
Must you always write?Sell you XBY if don't believe in the vision and stop talking what you are not sure of.
Do you follow the accused dev. on slack?
This is just my opinion.
Activity: 98

Then sell your XBY if you don't feel comfortable with it, they said from the start that the whitepaper will be released when everything is working. If you put some effort to read how all of this started then you would of understand why things are happening this way and if you have read it and still make these kind of comments then there is no way to help you.
By the way, having a whitepaper doesn't mean either that it will succeed. There are enough projects out there with whitepaper but still no working or 100% working product.
I just read that borzalom was revealed to be a Syrian refugee living with his father in Germany. Is this legitimate?

No Github updates in weeks from borz makes me think he's dumped his coins on all of us and is visiting German brothels regularly to overcome his social anxiety

on a serious note, I really want to know how proof of signature works...I feel like if they are implementing a new idea, if they want investor's attraction, a white paper is needed.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
@BitRockStar why are you welching on your word? you said you would give me 1 btc if XBY hit 500. are all XBY cheerleaders as dishonest as you?

http://imgur.com/a/5MItR

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Trolling=Yawn
Nope, because there is no development going on. Borz & crew never had any intention to actually build something - just to steal our money

I wonder how people like you are going to react when the technology is released, working and even as revolutionary as aimed for...are you then going to openly apologize for these accusations based on nothing?
Activity: 85
Trolling=Yawn
Activity: 200
If you do not have enough patience, you will always be a loser!
Activity: 84
why the mood of panic at all?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
All Static Node owners please go to the slack #staticowners channel to vote on XBY transaction fees.
Activity: 353
Trolling=Yawn
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

I know you are trying to piss people off and get a reaction, but this isn't 4chan.

GIthub commits right now are only mostly related to checkpoints because the source code is not fully open source yet, and the last commit was 1 day ago. Go on the Slack and talk to the people who made them if you want.

It is funny, you say you own some XBY yet all you are doing is shooting yourself in the foot with these asinine and bullshit statements.  But do what you please, I guess.
Activity: 85

Activity: 221
its gr8 time to add xby to your bag. may b last chance b4 fly.... Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The price is really tanking, just as I said it would.

And now BitRockStar owes me 1 btc.

http://imgur.com/a/5MItR

http://i.imgur.com/vZzzcmO.png
Activity: 96
I accept XBY/XFUEL
You sir win post of the month
xD
Activity: 173

why the price down hard?
Low volume and weak hands moving on.  A few months is too much for some people.
Activity: 353

why the price down hard?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
If there is one thing that is really easy to make, that is a whitepaper. Every project copy/pastes it's whitepapers (non-legitimate projects, that is) just so they can link a whitepaper to look more legit for their scam/fake project. So, I'm glad XBY takes time and effort into other things before just rushing off anything else just because ppl want it.
Jump to: