Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 217. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
how many coins do i need to masternode?

XtraBytes doesn't have masternode, only the Xtrabytes STaTiC Node  Wink
Activity: 353
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
how many coins do i need to masternode?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
The vote by static owners with regards to the new transaction fee has completed.  We are just reviewing the result at Board before announcing and actioning.

Seems like this is a good new step forward. Although most of the market is turned in to a bloodbath, after this period, XBY will be one of the biggest movers imho. New website, changes to the coin (fee), the technology being released...
Activity: 173
The vote by static owners with regards to the new transaction fee has completed.  We are just reviewing the result at Board before announcing and actioning.

Activity: 364
Everything looks good. Going to investigate this interesting consensus model more.

Wishing luck for this project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It's a bit hard to understand exactly how this works.  I like the coin/team and I've been an early adopter by investing for several months now, but haven't researched how I can mine this.  I do both mining and pos wallets.  If I download this wallet, how many coins do I have to buy for seeing some kind of weekly gain, and what would that be?

You've been in this for so long but you dont know you cant mine it?

I think thats the big lightbulb moment this isnt like other coins. And the only ones that I know arent pos or pow are Byteball and IOTA which have massive marketcaps and actually dont work like Xtrabytes. This is a unique chain, nothing else like it.

I used the word "mine" but meant how does this coin grow after I download the wallet?   The writing/description isn't very clear, too many technical terms that are somewhat unique to this thread.  

No mining, no staking, no interrest etc. You don't "grow" your coin by having them in your wallet. You could get more coins by having a static node which will cost you 500K XBY, but I believe you will need to wait for round 2 of the nodes...when the static node
when does the static node start working?
go to slack

I cannot get into the slack but if there's a good development or any updates or conversations worth sharing, it should be posted here also for the benefits of those who cannot get into the slacks

Why cant you get into slack? Click the slack link in the OP and enter your email?

Im old school myself amd expect forum posting but these days most stuff happens on the slack not the thread. This is just a front shop for xby. If you want to really know whats going on you got to walk into the shop (slack)
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
It's a bit hard to understand exactly how this works.  I like the coin/team and I've been an early adopter by investing for several months now, but haven't researched how I can mine this.  I do both mining and pos wallets.  If I download this wallet, how many coins do I have to buy for seeing some kind of weekly gain, and what would that be?

I think thats the big lightbulb moment this isnt like other coins. And the only ones that I know arent pos or pow are Byteball and IOTA which have massive marketcaps and actually dont work like Xtrabytes. This is a unique chain, nothing else like it.

I used the word "mine" but meant how does this coin grow after I download the wallet?   The writing/description isn't very clear, too many technical terms that are somewhat unique to this thread.   

No mining, no staking, no interrest etc. You don't "grow" your coin by having them in your wallet. You could get more coins by having a static node which will cost you 500K XBY, but I believe you will need to wait for round 2 of the nodes...when the static node
go to slack

I cannot get into the slack but if there's a good development or any updates or conversations worth sharing, it should be posted here also for the benefits of those who cannot get into the slacks
500 Twitter followers! A massive thank you to all our followers and congratulations.

Not following us already? Follow us here:
https://twitter.com/xtrabytes
congratulations
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
yesterday was in the red almost all of the digital assets included in the top 100 of Coinmarketcap ranking

And look at it now almost every coins are in green again, xtrabytes is bouncing back again it's a good opportunity to buy more xby i wish I had more funds to buy more Xby but my signature bounty wallet on Yobit was off
Activity: 84
yesterday was in the red almost all of the digital assets included in the top 100 of Coinmarketcap ranking
Activity: 103
500 Twitter followers! A massive thank you to all our followers and congratulations.

Not following us already? Follow us here:
https://twitter.com/xtrabytes
It's a bit hard to understand exactly how this works.  I like the coin/team and I've been an early adopter by investing for several months now, but haven't researched how I can mine this.  I do both mining and pos wallets.  If I download this wallet, how many coins do I have to buy for seeing some kind of weekly gain, and what would that be?

Tengbou toto631

I used the word "mine" but meant how does this coin grow after I download the wallet?   The writing/description isn't very clear, too many technical terms that are somewhat unique to this thread.   

go to slack

Tengbou toto631

go to slack

tengbou toto631
Activity: 102
Merit: 11

go to slack

Activity: 399

No mining, no staking, no interrest etc. You don't "grow" your coin by having them in your wallet. You could get more coins by having a static node which will cost you 500K XBY, but I believe you will need to wait for round 2 of the nodes...
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

Activity: 672

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

You can't mine xby.Pos here stands for Proof of Signature.
Jump to: