Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 22. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Damn guys, you are really trying to make some FUD with your statements.

Everything what you have said is making this project even bigger because it's community never been stronger. Bye bye, and thank you on your 100k XBY or whatever that amount was.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Any idea when the difficulty issue will be resolved? Nothing moving....

It's  buggy...the Devs don't care! I wish I could help you but I can't...only they can, and they aren't.  Angry

Zero evidence of your claim. Troll on.

Well...do you have any real proof that they have been working on it? Do you only care about the price or do you care about what's being made?

You are the one making claims, with zero evidence. I've made no claims at all here. You clearly don't understand the basics of communication.
Activity: 20

It's  buggy...the Devs don't care! I wish I could help you but I can't...only they can, and they aren't.  Angry

Well...do you have any real proof that they have been working on it? Do you only care about the price or do you care about what's being made?
Edit : I am a new investor as well, I have been watching this project for a while. I am not FUDing or Trolling, but with CCR missing the deadline, hasn't he already failed the trust of the community?

It's  buggy...the Devs don't care! I wish I could help you but I can't...only they can, and they aren't.  Angry

Activity: 128

If you just took the time to read the posts on the XBY forum you would see that the devs are aware of the problem and working on it.
I'm going to dump my 100k XBY bye
Bye bye, Mr. Troll
I sold mine as well, 268k just now lmao

What a coincidence you both have 0 posts!

Feeling left out and fudding to get the price down?

Why am I a troll for selling? I had more than 1 BTC worth at first, just check the falling price. I don't really care that I profit or not. I care that I can trust this project.... I propose this. Show us proof that CCR registered the company and that you didn't not only censor information and say that it was FUD, but that you actually care to get things done. Why shouldn't I buy Monero or heck, even Verge. Show me and I will buy back in please...

Setting up a new account here just to say "sold everything lol" is just classic troll behavior. Explaining your concerns and starting a conversation about ongoing issues is much more reasonable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bye bye, Mr. Troll

Why am I a troll for selling? I had more than 1 BTC worth at first, just check the falling price. I don't really care that I profit or not. I care that I can trust this project.... I propose this. Show us proof that CCR registered the company and that you didn't not only censor information and say that it was FUD, but that you actually care to get things done. Why shouldn't I buy Monero or heck, even Verge. Show me and I will buy back in please...

Perhaps you can wait a little bit, the devs are not active right now...perhahaps they are resting, different timelines in the world and XBY is a world wide community project.

Here is a list with thedifferent world clocks: not everybody is awake right now, and we all need to sleep to not die: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Bye bye, Mr. Troll

Good for you!
Activity: 140
Well you are all more than welcome all to "dump", sell your XBY. The volumes are going get bigger and bigger during 2018 as XBY will unveal itself more and more, and more bigger exchanges. There will be plenty of new investors ready to buy your XBY. I wish you great succes with other investments!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Bye bye, Mr. Troll

Bye bye, Mr. Troll
Activity: 28
CCR Lied. He said he would register the company yesterday and it isn't hard. He also promised that he would have the testnet online by EOY. Why is this happening?
Activity: 78
The wallet even after the fresh download and re-syncing with the block chain show (out of sync).

Can anyone on the forum please help and suggest a solution.

I have already downloaded the fresh wallet and overwrote earlier files except waalet.day file, but wallet is still showing out of sync
My wallet is also not synced .
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The wallet even after the fresh download and re-syncing with the block chain show (out of sync).

I have already downloaded the fresh wallet and overwrote earlier files except waalet.day file, but wallet is still showing out of sync

I suggest you to join the discord and ask in the support chanel. There are admins who are helping pretty fast.

It's not you're fault, someone messed with the difficulty and made it almost impossible to stake the next block thus no txns are confirming, chain is currently stuck. Not sure how long till it's fixed I think this happened yesterday night. Explains sudden pump today imo.

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
They submitted the form to be listed on @kucoincom $xby #KuCoin

Activity: 165

I suggest you to join the discord and ask in the support chanel. There are admins who are helping pretty fast.

I don't have discord, but I'm on the Telegram channel.  Who is the admin of telegram so I can get my wallet working. 
Activity: 11

Activity: 208
what the heck it just keep going up Shocked
Activity: 3

Pages:
Jump to: