Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 17. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I think thats the reason a slower groth would have been better, after a rally with +170% inbetween people are getting emotional, FUD appears  Grin
Activity: 79
Can i expect 50$ end of 2018?! Huh

If everything works as expected it can go there! Maybe even higher... who knows!? I think the magic $1 is goal number one.... up to $5 could take some more time, but when that cealing is gone the road to $10 is easy. After that..... well.... we'll see! Smiley

Thank's bro, xby to the moon !
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
2018 will be the year for next level tech projects like $XYB and $XRB. Wish I had bought more when the  price was cheaper, but I’m content with the bag I have now. $1 Billion marketcap is coming.
Same, I had a chance to buy in when the price was $0.01 but I kinda forgot it Tongue. Luckily I made bigger purchases around $0.1 Cool.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
2018 will be the year for next level tech projects like $XYB and $XRB. Wish I had bought more when the  price was cheaper, but I’m content with the bag I have now. $1 Billion marketcap is coming.
cant't find the picture off the transaction speed etc. can someone post it here again? thank you
Give me a sec... Wink

EDIT:
Here it is Smiley
https://i.redd.it/q1s6ulglnc501.jpg
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
cant't find the picture off the transaction speed etc. can someone post it here again? thank you
Activity: 78
Damn guys, you are really trying to make some FUD with your statements.

Everything what you have said is making this project even bigger because it's community never been stronger. Bye bye, and thank you on your 100k XBY or whatever that amount was.

Well, it isn't about the community per se. As a investor, do you not want clear and consistent communication? Yesterday, Me, my friend and a couple of others invested in this project and because we REALLY believed in it. We helped to take down the walls that was keeping the price from moving. I don't intend to sell yet, but can you please tell me why I should keep as well. P.S I'm holding 9.2 BTC worth

I'm not threatening to sell, but if deadlines are not kept, I can't say that I feel confident either. If I sell mine the price will drop sharply unfortunately and I do not want to do that to a project that I just found and am interested in.

My brother is holding around 18.9 BTC worth from the wall, he says "Just sell!". But I want to hear from the community first please.

Where this wall is for sale 18.9 BTC to your brother ? Screenshot please . On croptopia 1.3 for 5205 . EBIT 0.5 for 5453 . Is it a lot? You and your friends have to listen to Your brother .
( If I sell mine the price will drop sharply and unfortunately I do not want to do that to a project that I just found and am interested in) . And who will be sorry? I'm going to take . You bought , is much raised the price ? And drain is much lower ? Let's see .

"Just sell!"

About 2 months ago, it was hard FUD and the price dropped to 180 . I bought . price has increased and I earned 100 $ K .Bring down the price to 180 and I'm a millionaire .
Can ! Who stirs ? Grin
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

If everything works as expected it can go there! Maybe even higher... who knows!? I think the magic $1 is goal number one.... up to $5 could take some more time, but when that cealing is gone the road to $10 is easy. After that..... well.... we'll see! Smiley
Activity: 79
Hello everybody! Great gains we have hade the last month, wow Up > 2000%. Fudsters appear when there is profit to make...or when they have a shitier technology...

Lets ignore and continue our great journey, now in top 100 with the aim at top 10 perhaps already this year...Happy new year!
Smiley
Ignore the FUD.FUD sucks!👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Nice to see the chain is working again, thanks to the dev team Smiley

Seeing alot of sock puppet saltiness this morning, sold to early it seems...expect it the saltiness to go up as prices go up.

Funny how these guys always come after a huge move to the upside . . typical.

Haha it is happening when some day traders are lossing their profits and forget to buy more coins Cheesy

I keep waiting for a dip as well, but it never happens :p
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Seeing alot of sock puppet saltiness this morning, sold to early it seems...expect it the saltiness to go up as prices go up.

Haha it is happening when some day traders are lossing their profits and forget to buy more coins Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
More investors taking notice....so so wish i invetsed more than 300usd however thats now worth 15,500usd so guess i cant complain  Grin

The marketcap is jumpin from like ~128 millions $ yesterday to a ~348millions today with only ~15millions $ daily volume can someone explain please ?
What is your point? The price of a single token multiplied by the total supply gives you the total marketcap... not daily volume. Otherwise Bitcoin's marketcap would increase every day by 10-15 bln USD.

I mean
                      daily volume   Market cap
Dec 27, 2017                  105,915,000
Dec 26, 2017     1,044,340     104,664,000

Legit grow

now take a look between yesterday and today

Jan 03, 2018                       350,046,230
Jan 02, 2018    6,817,100    128,639,000

So, what cause this jump ?

Well, the price per XBY went up quite a bit...
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
The marketcap is jumpin from like ~128 millions $ yesterday to a ~348millions today with only ~15millions $ daily volume can someone explain please ?
What is your point? The price of a single token multiplied by the total supply gives you the total marketcap... not daily volume. Otherwise Bitcoin's marketcap would increase every day by 10-15 bln USD.

I mean
                      daily volume   Market cap
Dec 27, 2017                  105,915,000
Dec 26, 2017     1,044,340     104,664,000

Legit grow

Jan 03, 2018                       350,046,230

If there are more people who want to buy than people who want to sell in a given day, the price goes up, it's simple supply/demand law. The daily volume doesn't really matter in the end. I mean, it's obvious that if there is a large volume, it means that more people are holding a coin at a certain price but still, it doesn't influence the overall market cap per se.

I mean

Legit grow

Well, the price per XBY went up quite a bit...
Activity: 3

I mean

Legit grow

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: