Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 25. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Giving some price gains back here...let’s hope it holds in. Wouldn’t want this to be yet another false pump.

It's not real. On cryptopia, someone pumped the price up to 3900 and then sold it back to 3400. On each stagnation the price collapses and consolidates. It's certainly up from yesterday, but it's gonna consolidate at sub 3800-3700 sats. Though the gains are really nice...I made an extra 0.1 BTC Cheesy (though during the 2nd pump, I lost like 10% of my stock, but brought back in around 34xx and sold at 3700-3800 and now waiting for the next "pump"). The coin is good for the long term though, so i'm keeping alot of them.
If you brought last night when it was around 27xx....the gains would be godly though, since you could buy back in and hold with a ton more coins :-)
Maybe your long-term hold will bring you more wealth Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Giving some price gains back here...let’s hope it holds in. Wouldn’t want this to be yet another false pump.

It's not real. On cryptopia, someone pumped the price up to 3900 and then sold it back to 3400. On each stagnation the price collapses and consolidates. It's certainly up from yesterday, but it's gonna consolidate at sub 3800-3700 sats. Though the gains are really nice...I made an extra 0.1 BTC Cheesy (though during the 2nd pump, I lost like 10% of my stock, but brought back in around 34xx and sold at 3700-3800 and now waiting for the next "pump"). The coin is good for the long term though, so i'm keeping alot of them.
If you brought last night when it was around 27xx....the gains would be godly though, since you could buy back in and hold with a ton more coins :-)
Activity: 335
Lisk the future is bright!
Does the windows wallet need to be sync ready to send coins to my wallet or send coins out off my wallet?

taking ages to sync the wallet.  ( thats why i love webwallets, no sync, easy to use.no instal)
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I'm amazed this BCT thread is still so quiet after we went x20 in a month!

Reddit tripled, Discord is buzzing but BCT is really quiet!
Activity: 78
I'm amazed at the whining of those who because of transaction fees want to dump your bags . Buying millions XBY you helped draft ? Or selling will make someone worse ( except for yourself ) ( price is growing and will grow) ? Maybe better to ask - how can I help the project ?
Activity: 335
Lisk the future is bright!
I got a question:

i did download the XBY windows wallet. But i only get the wallet file. (no zip file with all the files).
When i do the backupp i do get the backupp file.

My question: where are the other files? if i delite the wallet file and store my backupp file.
and i download it over, i dont know where to replace the backupp file because there are no other files.

With the most other coins, i download the wallet and i do get a package with all the files, there i do found the .data file.
But with XBY i dont  get the package with all the files, only got the wallet file.

can someone please help me, i do want to put the coins into the wallet and delite the wallet from my computer.

would love to see a webwallet, much easyer to use:)

The default path for the data files including the wallet.dat is: C:\Users\your_windows_user_name\AppData\Roaming\xtrabytes

I helped someone on Reddit with finding the same thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7jt2y0/help/

The folders might be hidden by default.

You could also search for %APPDATA% in the search bar to find the files.

Thank you!   %APPDATA% that did help me alot.  Now i can store my coins in my wallet.
I just send some xby from my qt wallet to the exchange for a test. I had send 10 xby but I had to pay a fee of 50 xby. Is this normal? seems rather expensive for such a small transaction.

We hear that the team is working on it for weeks, if in the coming weeks there is no news about it i'll sell all my XBY.

Wait and see, it wasn't the best period of the year to get update.

The team doesn't want to update the fees twice, since last time wallet updates for exchanges resulting in many issues (unavailability of the YoBit wallet for months for example).
So they are happy to adjust it right away, but that wouldn't be smart.

We need to wait for the X-Cite wallet release (with the new fee structure) and switch over with a big bang, minimizing the impact with exchanges.
Activity: 78
I just send some xby from my qt wallet to the exchange for a test. I had send 10 xby but I had to pay a fee of 50 xby. Is this normal? seems rather expensive for such a small transaction.

We hear that the team is working on it for weeks, if in the coming weeks there is no news about it i'll sell all my XBY.

Is sold You will make someone good or bad ?
Activity: 136
Merit: 7

Activity: 168
just bought 3100 fr cryptopia..good project mate keep up good work, beat these shitty coins
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Will there be a ledger wallet support for XBY?
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I got a question:

i did download the XBY windows wallet. But i only get the wallet file. (no zip file with all the files).
When i do the backupp i do get the backupp file.

My question: where are the other files? if i delite the wallet file and store my backupp file.
and i download it over, i dont know where to replace the backupp file because there are no other files.

With the most other coins, i download the wallet and i do get a package with all the files, there i do found the .data file.
But with XBY i dont  get the package with all the files, only got the wallet file.

can someone please help me, i do want to put the coins into the wallet and delite the wallet from my computer.

would love to see a webwallet, much easyer to use:)

The default path for the data files including the wallet.dat is: C:\Users\your_windows_user_name\AppData\Roaming\xtrabytes

I helped someone on Reddit with finding the same thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7jt2y0/help/

The folders might be hidden by default.

You could also search for %APPDATA% in the search bar to find the files.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Just a question:

How can I register for a level 2 or 3 STATIC node? The wallet does only accept a balance with 500K XBY which is the mininum amount for level 1.

Are level 2 or 3 not yet implemented?

Thanks in advance for your help.

and static 1 is quite a high amount these days
Activity: 61
Just a question:

How can I register for a level 2 or 3 STATIC node? The wallet does only accept a balance with 500K XBY which is the mininum amount for level 1.

Are level 2 or 3 not yet implemented?

Thanks in advance for your help.
How was XBY initially distributed means by ICO or Airdrop or what ?

No, as a fork from a scam coin being sold for (I believe) 1 sat each (lucky bastards!)
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
XBY very cheap at c-cex, only 990 sat !!!!

Ye but isn`t c-cex a scammy thing? Googled it and see mostly warnings.

Wouldn't use it either...900 sats there but 0 volume and they went on a 30 day vacation lol...stick to cryptopia.

Vacation from 20 December to 20 January, volume is 12 btc, i prefer to buy today at 1000 on c-cex and hold to 20 january

No thanks, if I can't withdraw my btc/alts from an exchange at any time then it's not really my money. Plus who the fuck goes on a vacation for a month and leaves the exchange with no deposit/withdrawals, has scammish shit written all over that. I still have no clue how that exchange is still running, pretty sure it must be no more then 2-3 people running that exchange.

Good luck though, hopefully it all goes well.
Activity: 24
How was XBY initially distributed means by ICO or Airdrop or what ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: