Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 237. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Patience is a virtue  Smiley
Don't forget that before today, we didn't have a website at all. And I think the website helps a lot in explaining how XBY works, something that was requested multiple times in this forum. Imo, for a coin that is not backed by millions of $$$ in ICO funds (or other sources), this is going the right way quickly. A lot of work is being done in a short period, so my hat is off to the team and community supporters.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Hey Guys,

Question about the promo, how do you will avoid people who will spam 100 emails adresses in order to get more chance to win a price ?

Everyone who is going to vote should be member of Slack channel ? Smiley
Activity: 11
Hey Guys,

Question about the promo, how do you will avoid people who will spam 100 emails adresses in order to get more chance to win a price ?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
SITE IS LIVE!
We are aware of some issues, these issues will be reviewed and fixed ASAP

I just looked at the site I don't see anything that is exciting new?

I guess market agrees with you, price dropped by %30 percent after the launch

Market will recover soon....
Only manipulating..
Accumulation phase is going onn

Well that price action hurt. Not sure what to think from here.

After all it is just a website...maybe a roadmap on the site would have been optimal.

i know what to think, they need a site like local bitcoin, so people can exchange for cash,
at a slightly higher rate which will drive up price and give people a reason to buy,

or some gambling site dice, poker, roulette, horse racing, football,
virtual football,

maybe they could set up a gaming site + hold events + competitions to win XtraBYtes

like buy games consoles and hold a event, do a tour a qualifying events world wide + win a cup and prize money.
something that drives price in general, set a entry fee and dates for events or something like this.
they need to just focus on driving price + things that do this are things i just suggested.    

like Fifa, Halo, F1, Forza, Pro Evo, Battlecry or whatever the top games are, and create a competition to win money, that has a entry fee and hold qualifying events,

you could do tour dates and create media coverage + maybe even try to get a sponsor.
Activity: 230
SITE IS LIVE!

Only manipulating..

Well that price action hurt. Not sure what to think from here.

After all it is just a website...maybe a roadmap on the site would have been optimal.
Activity: 226
SITE IS LIVE!

Only manipulating..
Activity: 9
SITE IS LIVE!

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
SITE IS LIVE!

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
SITE IS LIVE!
Activity: 232
Another new countdown.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
New site should be live in a couple of minutes  Smiley

Doesn't seem to be working...

Extrabytes - Extra 30 minutes Smiley
Activity: 232
New countdown has appeared.
Activity: 230
New site should be live in a couple of minutes  Smiley

Doesn't seem to be working...
Activity: 210
New site should be live in a couple of minutes  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Interesting project with a nice potential for growth. Pretty cheap right now.

I know, right? Everytime the price is up, people are like: too late but then it dips and rises even higher the next time...this project has the potential to reach at least prices like 20k sat...everything you buy, should be HODL and added more, even if it is at 2000 sat. It can and probably will go at least 10 times its value even when you have bought at 2000 sat. So, yeah, this is very cheap at the moment.

I wonder what coin you are pumping?

What do you mean? The praising of XtraBYtes? That's only because I believe in this project more then in any other project. Hell, if I want to influince this coin's value, I would want it to go down to below 500 sat if it's up to me: I'm out of money and I can buy into altcoins after a couple days. I would run around in circles singing and jumping if I can buy XBY at 500 sats by then. So, definitely not pumping or what not...the positive words (repeatedly) are only because I am so excited about this project. Nothing more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

I know, right? Everytime the price is up, people are like: too late but then it dips and rises even higher the next time...this project has the potential to reach at least prices like 20k sat...everything you buy, should be HODL and added more, even if it is at 2000 sat. It can and probably will go at least 10 times its value even when you have bought at 2000 sat. So, yeah, this is very cheap at the moment.

I wonder what coin you are pumping?
Activity: 280

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

last time i saw this project it's on 400sat . so yes that is very good project
Activity: 283
Jump to: